Ends Today 13.XX Transformers Prime Complete season 1 or 2 DVD @ Amazon

To me $20 is MSRP for these so the B/R prices are always a no go plus I don't need cartoons on blu anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post OP. Im tempted at $13 for season 2, but gonna have to pass. Haven't even started Season 1 (which I own), so I gotta teach myself to stop buying shows until I actually will see them.

[quote name='Enuf']To me $20 is MSRP for these so the B/R rprices are alwasy a no go plus I don't need cartoons on blu anyways.[/QUOTE]

The real MSRP for Prime is $65 for Season 1 and $60 for Season 2.

[quote name='DNukem170']The real MSRP for Prime is $65 for Season 1 and $60 for Season 2.[/QUOTE]I know but I dont pay more than 30 far any tv show

[quote name='Enuf']I know but I dont pay more than 30 far any tv show[/QUOTE]Well good thing each season is $24.49 :p

Your not going to get any tv show or cartoon in its entirety on dvd or blu-ray for less than $30 unless its a short series.

[quote name='Vash1306']Well good thing each season is $24.49 :p

Your not going to get any tv show or cartoon in its entirety on dvd or blu-ray for less than $30 unless its a short series.[/QUOTE]Not true at all Walmart has tons of TV shows for $30 or less reg. price in-stores. They don't have the extremely high MSRP like Barnes & Noble. Target had the DVD's for season 1 & 2 for $18 or less since launch. American Horror story is $30 @ walmart, Breaking Bad season 4 was $20 for the 1st 5-6 weeks of release at BB, Magic city, Strike Back are both $20 reg. price at walmart.
As a rule I just don't overpay for TV series since I know they can be had for $25 or less BLU or not. I try to post the better deals here since I see so many paying way too much.

The cartoon series prices seem to be all over the place though since they don't always release on a reg. TV show schedule. Hell I just got GI Joe Renegades part 2 for $12 via pm(reg. price $15) but the Young Justice ones keep getting release in parts 1-3 it's hard to keep up. The marvel anime, blade, X-men, wolverine ones were a joke released in 2 parts then 1 whole set in the matter of a few weeks. Had to return the singles for complete.

Walmart only carries DVD seasons in-store. The other member was talking about Blu-ray seasons.

And the Marvel anime was released in sets first, then the singles.

[quote name='DNukem170']Walmart only carries DVD seasons in-store. The other member was talking about Blu-ray seasons.

And the Marvel anime was released in sets first, then the singles.[/QUOTE]
I shop 13-15 walmarts thru NJ, PA and DE they all sell blu ray tv sets.

I only saw the singles in-store then the sets

The only Blu-ray TV shows any Walmarts in MD have are the super recent stuff like Star Trek: TNG/Enterprise, Ninjago, InuYasha Final Act, Nura, and pre-orders for Walking Dead S3. Everything else is DVD.

Iron Man and Wolverine were released just over 1 year ago. The singles weren't released until last fall.

[quote name='DNukem170']The only Blu-ray TV shows any Walmarts in MD have are the super recent stuff like Star Trek: TNG/Enterprise, Ninjago, InuYasha Final Act, Nura, and pre-orders for Walking Dead S3. Everything else is DVD.

Iron Man and Wolverine were released just over 1 year ago. The singles weren't released until last fall.[/QUOTE]There's a walmart near University of Delaware not sure if it's in ND or DE to be honest since everything there is so close but I'm pretty sure they stock the same way as all the others.

bread's done
Back