The Humble Double Fine Bundle has ended

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
220 replies to this topic

#61 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

Gonna wait to see if they add a bonus game..

You might as well go in for at least one dollar now. That way you'll get the bonus even if you don't beat the average. And you can always increase your purchase price later on if you want Brutal Legend.

#62 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

Want Brutal Legend, but not for $8. Will just throw in $1 since I don't have Costume Quest yet.

#63 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

just want to confirm with you guys. As I remember, you can pay $1 and add more to reach the BTA later to get the BTA game right?

#64 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

just want to confirm with you guys. As I remember, you can pay $1 and add more to reach the BTA later to get the BTA game right?

yep, just click the increase payment button at the top of your order page (the one that has your games listed for download, the link is right below the "get your steam keys" one)
If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#65 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

The BTA would have to fall to $5 for me to consider this. I think most of us have the non BTA games already.

Same here. It's a great deal, but those games have been beaten with the discount stick pretty hard for the last few years. I'd love to pick up Brutal Legend somehow, but not at $8.

76561197971332172.png

#66 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

Brutal Legend will be $5 soon enough, so I bought in at $1 for Costume Quest and future bonus (hopefully The Cave).

#67 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

yep, just click the increase payment button at the top of your order page (the one that has your games listed for download, the link is right below the "get your steam keys" one)

I'd also like to add that the average you need to beat is the one at your time of purchase. So, with the game just over $8 right now if you paid $1 and decided next week that you want Brutal Legend when the average is $10, you only need to pay $7.xx, not $9.xx.

#68 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Title needs pc or steam acknowledgement.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#69 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

You sir, need some Humble Bundle knowledgement.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#70 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

It's understood that Humble Bundles are PC, unless otherwise stated in the bundle title, such as Humble Android Bundle.

#71 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

Icon added for both people who need it.

Both? Who's the other person?

#72 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

Both? Who's the other person?

I got rid of the icon and my comment. It's a disservice to those who come to Humble Indie Bundles for their cross platform support and DRM-free nature.

I honestly didn't think anyone would consider this to be for consoles. How would that even work?

I wonder if "For computers, but not tablet computers running anything except Windows Pro" would fit.

#73 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

Ridiculous price they want for Brutal Legend. I can go to a local Hastings and grab it for 5 bucks or less.

Either way I threw in a dollar. Constume Quest looks neat.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)

#74 Vyrtigo

Vyrtigo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

Ridiculous price they want for Brutal Legend. I can go to a local Hastings and grab it for 5 bucks or less.

Either way I threw in a dollar. Constume Quest looks neat.

Who are "they"? Everyone who made the current average price?

#75 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

Does this work for Xbox

Where do I put my dollar
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#76 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

Does this work for Xbox

:lol:

(That was supposed to be a joke, right?)

Selling a Steam gift/tradeable copy of: Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98)

#77 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

You sir, need some Humble Bundle knowledgement.

On a related note, always thought there should be separate PC and console sub-forums here.

#78 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:06 AM

If anyone doesn't want Brutal Legend (I know, fat chance) and just wants to get rid of the code I can't afford to beat the average. But I can afford a dollar or two.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#79 JoeFlacco4God

JoeFlacco4God

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

Went in for a dollar for the first three. Not sure that I'll ever play Stacking but I'm okay with a buck for Costume Quest and Psychonauts, which I've never played. I know, shame shame. Already have BL.

#80 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:57 AM

They're much better games than Joe Flacco is a quarterback so you're in luck.

#81 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

Brutal Legend will be $5 soon enough, so I bought in at $1 for Costume Quest and future bonus (hopefully The Cave).

When you buy, it locks in the current BTA as the average you have to beat to get the BTA, even if it drops.

#82 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:18 AM

When you buy, it locks in the current BTA as the average you have to beat to get the BTA, even if it drops.

I know that.. wasn't talking about the BTA. I meant Brutal Legend will be $5 in a sale eventually, probably won't take too long..

You get any future bonuses if you buy the bundle before they're added, doesn't matter if you pay $1.

#83 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:44 AM

Unless you crave a DRM-Free copy of Brutal Legend, follow spoder's advice.

#84 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:54 AM

I know that.. wasn't talking about the BTA. I meant Brutal Legend will be $5 in a sale eventually, probably won't take too long..

You get any future bonuses if you buy the bundle before they're added, doesn't matter if you pay $1.

Meh, I got Brutal Legend for 5 bucks ages ago.
I'm actually more interested in what the sound track includes.
I might be willing to pay up for that.

#85 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

Meh, I got Brutal Legend for 5 bucks ages ago.
I'm actually more interested in what the sound track includes.
I might be willing to pay up for that.

Samples are on Amazon

It's the original stuff by Peter McConnell. I think it's all great, but it's not the licensed metal from the game which most would be looking for.

#86 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

if i hadnt bought this all on ps3..lol

TheFurryPanda.png

#87 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

Unless you crave a DRM-Free copy of Brutal Legend, follow spoder's advice.

Had to go DRM-FREE on ALL of those...up to Brutal Legend (BTA).

Plus - how can I go wrong w/ Soundtracks and both DRM-FREE & Steam copies of this stuff?
{shrug}

Only game I owned from DF was Psychonauts from Retail on 5 CD's.

#88 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

Samples are on Amazon

It's the original stuff by Peter McConnell. I think it's all great, but it's not the licensed metal from the game which most would be looking for.

that's disappointing I was hoping we would get the licensed tracks from the game, one more reason not to get BTA bundle

O6d6OER.jpg

#89 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

Even when Brutal Legend hits $5 your only saving $2 over the BTA. Why not kick in the extra couple bucks now to get the soundtrack and help out a worthwhile charity?

#90 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

Even when Brutal Legend hits $5 your only saving $2 over the BTA. Why not kick in the extra couple bucks now to get the soundtrack and help out a worthwhile charity?

Because we're CAGs, and you can potentially get Brutal Legend + Soundtrack version for $5 after 75% off + 20% off discounts on GMG or GamersGate.. yes, I think that far ahead ;)

The only thing you'd be missing out on is the DRM-free download, I think.