#181 gordojones88

gordojones88

Sith Lord Darth CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

Looks like I saved myself a buck.
Posted Image

Posted Image

My problem was this hoarder took all of them including my one copy as I helped her.

#182 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

so I get that they might not be as great a bonus as they could have added, but are they really that bad? Some of the trailers look pretty interesting, and since I got in early (when the bundle was $6 no less, though I didn't beat it since I don't want Brutal Legend) I figured I'd give them a try. Would rather not waste my time on the lousy ones though, so does someone want to elaborate on why this is such a meh bonus?

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#183 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

so I get that they might not be as great a bonus as they could have added, but are they really that bad? Some of the trailers look pretty interesting, and since I got in early (when the bundle was $6 no less, though I didn't beat it since I don't want Brutal Legend) I figured I'd give them a try. Would rather not waste my time on the lousy ones though, so does someone want to elaborate on why this is such a meh bonus?

It's kind of like Double Fine's version of Mojam.. there isn't much gameplay in the prototypes, don't expect much from them. As a bonus, this is the worst I've seen from Humble Bundle.. I don't really consider any of the prototypes actual games.

#184 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Hack n' Slash was pretty clever, short, and made the strongest presentation of them, I'd say. Worth playing.

Autonomous is an interesting sandbox figure out how to manipulate each robot's unique traits to safely traverse the game world game, but there isn't much in the way of in-game 'how to play'.

Brazen is their prototype of a monster hunter type game. And it features a Beerzerker!

Spacebase DF-9 is a dwarf fortress type space station simulator, but wasn't really complete enough to make a strong presentation in the prototype.

The White Birch is a puzzle platformer inspired by Ico and Journey, has a great soundtrack, but is a bit too difficult in the prototype.

Black Lake is an adventure through a dark forest where you avoid monsters to repair dreams with your music.

I find the making of videos the strongest part of the bonus, those were fun to watch.

#185 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

They all sound fairly interesting to me, and I didn't notice the how to videos, but am definitely interested in watching them:) and I might actually get to play these, unlike most games now a days, since they are so short. Any word on if any of these are going to be made into full games?

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#186 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

They all sound fairly interesting to me, and I didn't notice the how to videos, but am definitely interested in watching them:) and I might actually get to play these, unlike most games now a days, since they are so short. Any word on if any of these are going to be made into full games?

They haven't announced anything yet as far as I know. Costume Quest, Once Upon a Monster, Stacking, and Iron Brigade all came out of a previous Amnesia Fortnight.

#187 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

I know some of you won't be consoled, but the Amnesia Fortnight documentary episodes are really fun to watch. I found them more valuable than the prototypes last time they offered them.

#188 Trojann

Trojann

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

Pass on this Bundle hopefully the next one will be an Android one.

#189 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

Gonna pass on this one since I have all of the $1 level games.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#190 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

Still thinking about buying it
Posted Image

#191 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

I finally broke down and went for the Broken Age backer tier. Since that's is $30 to purchase separately I figure it was $5 for the other content. Even though i have all of the other games on the 360 already, I figure it was worth double dipping to support the type of originality that Tim and Double Fine bring to the table. Plus I've been a metalhead for over 35 years now so Brutal Legend was one of my favorite games this gen.

#192 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

I'm finally getting an Android and would like to know if there's any way of getting into past Humble Mobile Bundles, or are they tied into your Humble Bundle account?

#193 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

I'm finally getting an Android and would like to know if there's any way of getting into past Humble Mobile Bundles, or are they tied into your Humble Bundle account?

Future bundles will likely contain at least a few games from previous bundles, but the only way to get a past bundle is to buy an unredeemed gift.

Also, this bundle ends in a couple of hours. Anyone who wants it should decide soon.

#194 facls

facls

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Future bundles will likely contain at least a few games from previous bundles, but the only way to get a past bundle is to buy an unredeemed gift.

Tks!

#195 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

New Humble Bundle Weekly sale on Alan Wake franchise! PC/DRM-Free OR PC/Steam. Includes soundtracks, comics, art books, making of videos, and pretty interestingly the sheet music for the score.
http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

#196 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

New Humble Bundle Weekly sale on Alan Wake franchise! PC/DRM-Free OR PC/Steam. Includes soundtracks, comics, art books, making of videos, and pretty interestingly the sheet music for the score.

Drats I got both games already during the winter sale. :/

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#197 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

And none of it is BTA content. If you don't care about steam keys, you could have it all for as little as a penny.

I wonder if that is a mistake in the way the page is set up. They initially made a mistake with the Killing Floor DLC several weeks back. Could they have done it again. Could there be a correction to the page coming soon?

#198 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

Meh, great deal but is there anyone that doesn't already own the franchise yet?

#199 BobbySteel

BobbySteel

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Me!

#200 BobbySteel

BobbySteel

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

So we don't have to beat the average to get anything huh?

#201 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'm cheaper than you! :razz:

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#202 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

I don't have it either, and probably would never buy it, but hey, for a couple of bucks, what the heck...

Edit: and check out the bonuses:

Early Alan Wake Demos (torrent) 246 MB
Harry Garrett Show (torrent) 136 MB
Making of Videos (torrent) 2.6 GB
Writer in the Cabin clips (torrent) 318 MB
Night Springs Episodes (torrent) 4.0 GB
Balance Slays the Demon Music Video (torrent) 141 MB
Alan Wake "The Movie" (full playthrough of the game) Episodes 1-6
The Library of concept art and production photos 44.0 MB
Alan Wake Score Sheet Music 46.8 MB
Alan Wake Screenplays 1.03 MB
Alan Wake Visual Identity Guidelines 1.86 MB
The Alan Wake Files Book 5.2 MB
Alan Wake Wallpapers 50.8 MB
Cardboard Cutouts 12.7 MB
Night Springs Comic Book 128 MB
Psycho Thriller Comic Book 94.2 MB

#203 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

already have the franchise pack from steam sale but I'll grab it again for the included bonuses

k3t3QR6.jpg?1

#204 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Nice, I always wanted these

#205 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

Played these on the 360 way back, but now I get to do a second playthrough in glorious master-race form.

#206 Rohsiph

Rohsiph

True Dark ending

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Skipped the Double Fine bundle since I had everything except PC Brutal Legend, which I finished on PS3 last year . . . but tossed Remedy $2 even though I picked up the franchise pack during a Steam sale.

Hope they get to do Alan Wake 2 after their new game.

Rohsiph.png

#207 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

There's a dedicated thread for the weekly deals here which has been dormant for the last month.

#208 vickers500

vickers500

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

Me as well. Was actually considering getting this on the XBL sale for 4 bucks yesterday. But now I get the better version for 3 bucks less and far more content.

#209 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Ever since my Steam backlog went over 150, I've been a bit more selective of what I pick up. I'm not the biggest survival horror guy, but I've heard good things about the series. For a buck, it just becamse an instabuy that I'll get to in a year or two.

#210 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ever since my Steam backlog went over 150, I've been a bit more selective of what I pick up. I'm not the biggest survival horror guy, but I've heard good things about the series. For a buck, it just becamse an instabuy that I'll get to in a year or two.

Backlog of 150.....amateur ;)