Photo
- - - - -

Download Xbox 360 Arcade Game Doritos Crash Course 2 for free

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 N1GHT W0LF X

N1GHT W0LF X

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

It's a lot easier once you've completed the first game but it has enough new obstacles to keep you entertained. The addition of Stars to collect throughout the stage is nice, but even better are the bonus missions that have you run through the stage in difficult ways (ex: never get beat to a checkpoint). It seems like you have to master the slide jump in this one to conserve momentum as the stages seem setup for you to run through them by just slide jumping the entire way. Overall it's pretty fun and has a lot more replayability than the first game.

Note: It is Free To Play with Gold and there are also in-game purchases but from what I've seen none of them are necessary unless you suck at the game and can't get enough stars through each stage. The only purchase you might be forced into are cosmetic if you really want them.

#32 EpicGilgamesh

EpicGilgamesh

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

Kinda wish I didn't get Joe Danger 2 now, which is essentially the same game as this-but isn't free. It's better than the original, yet also much more difficult. I hope that they are planning on making a sequel to Harm's Way-the other Doritos game that came out the same time as the original Crash Course. I thought that Harm's Way was way more fun that CC.

#33 vwk

vwk

Lost Planet Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

I wish they would make the Doritos Locos taco shells harder. The shells seem to fall apart so easily.

i actually wish they would make a locos chalupa....mind=destroyed

btw guys....considering the game is fun...its possible the servers are getting raped...

vwkiller1412.jpg

#34 LondonGaijin

LondonGaijin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Seems to be the norm for F2P games.
Happy Wars was up and down like this for a number of weeks before becoming stable enough for a session.

Also Trading:
>>>

Spoiler
<<<