Photo
- - - - -

Gun violence is at an all time high...right?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

LOLZ

tl;dr: "I'm a vet and a cop so I'm a super-citizen, Fuck those dead white kids, no one gives a shit about dead black kids(I don't either), I want my gunz." Mic drop.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#32 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

This is what happens when you have a right to a gun but not therapy.

PaulManda.png

#33 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

This would not be a problem if vets received proper healthcare in hospitals but it seems democrats and republicans are too busy with issues that actually benefit them in getting elected.

#34 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:56 AM

Ummm... say what?

There are more government roadblocks to purchasing a firearm than there are to getting therapy...
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#35 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

So Constitutional rights should be changed because a few madmen kill people while breaking laws and regulations that are already in place?

#36 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'm not advocating gun control. I just recognize someone who needs help when I see him.

I do find it funny how much these people come out to defend the 2nd amendment while they don't  seem to care about the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th or 8th.

PaulManda.png

#37 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

So Constitutional rights should be changed because a few madmen kill people while breaking laws and regulations that are already in place?

So tell me, when was the last time you screamed "FIRE!" in a crowded theater?
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

#38 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

Buzz_Killington.jpg

Let me tell you a story about abridge.

PaulManda.png

#39 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

I'm not advocating gun control. I just recognize someone who needs help when I see him.

I do find it funny how much these people come out to defend the 2nd amendment while they don't  seem to care about the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th or 8th.

w/r/t the 5th - Isn't it mostly right wingers who are upset about the whole NSA Spying thing? While the lefties on here are saying "both sides do it", "it's no big deal", and "don't commit crimes"...?
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#40 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

Haha yeah the same right wingers who were okay with racial profiling and spying when it was happening under Bush. I guess they thought it would only apply to Muslims (or people who "look" Muslim).

The NSA spying scandal is unacceptable, but it isn't surprising.

PaulManda.png

#41 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

For some, yes - that is true. But not everyone.

#42 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

just most of them

#43 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:24 AM

Amongst certain races I'm sure its at all time high. You know the ones breaking murder records in a certain windy city. A city a president forgot about but still donates billions to muslim countries. I'm not saying names.

#44 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

So tell me, when was the last time you screamed "FIRE!" in a crowded theater?

Please tell me that you see the intellectual inequality of your example versus a US citizen's right to own a firearm for protection. Someone who intentionally misuses a gun should be punished, someone who intentionally causes injury due to inciting a panic in a crowded place should be punished. We already have a ton of laws covering that.

#45 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Amongst certain races I'm sure its at all time high. You know the ones breaking murder records in a certain windy city. A city a president forgot about but still donates billions to muslim countries. I'm not saying names.

lolwhut?

Muslim countries like Israel, the largest recipient of US foreign aid, or were you thinking of a different Muslim country.

#46 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

Please tell me that you see the intellectual inequality of your example versus a US citizen's right to own a firearm for protection. Someone who intentionally misuses a gun should be punished, someone who intentionally causes injury due to inciting a panic in a crowded place should be punished. We already have a ton of laws covering that.

So what you're saying is that there are limits? WHO KNEW!

lolwhut?

Muslim countries like Israel, the largest recipient of US foreign aid, or were you thinking of a different Muslim country.

Pretty sure he's thinking about Chicago and black people. I haven't decided if that's worse or just as bad.
dohdough.png

#47 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

Pretty sure he's thinking about Chicago and black people. I haven't decided if that's worse or just as bad.

You really think he calls them "black people"? :ziplip:

#48 Knoell

Knoell

Achievement Unlocked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

So what you're saying is that there are limits? WHO KNEW!

Gun Rights advocates deal with a lot of limits. (we know from before, you don't agree). The problem is the diminishing returns in imposing more limits. If gun rights advocates accept your arguments now, and when gun violence does not decline, they will be forced to continuously accept  your arguments or else they will be hypocrites......Oh wait this isn't the 20th century, you are doing that to them now.

#49 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

Won't someone think of the poor gun owners!Q_Q

dohdough.png