PS Vita code drop - NO BEGGING OR TRADING

If anybody has any PS Vita specific codes they like to donate for the community, this is the place to do so. Thought i give PS Vita owners their own code drop.

Never seen anyone drop vita codes anywhere else, so not sure how popular this will be...
Ah well, worth a shot!

Well lets start this up! These codes are for Soul Sacrifice Offerings, available in limited quantities.

Spirits Storm Pinion
C7DE-37NA-758R

Spirits Viviblossom
P5CJ-PNNL-R79C

Spirits Blazestone
Q9GJ-BTNL-CEB5

Spirits Frostblade
4R7F-QENE-CD4L

Wow all the Soul Sacrifice cdoes still work. thanks.
How does it work? I dont have the game but isnt it suppose to download the DLC after u redeem the code?

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Oh, right, I have one of those as well.

Spirits Falconfeather:
EAMD-6ENJ-5BCB[/QUOTE]

Already consumed according to the Sony site. As far as those Soul Sacrifice codes go, once you get to a certain point in the game (after completion of Chapter 1 I believe) you can access peddler. I believe you select, network - peddler - redeem. You redeem them in game though.

[quote name='eXiON']Well lets start this up! These codes are for Soul Sacrifice Offerings, available in limited quantities.

Spirits Storm Pinion
C7DE-37NA-758R

Spirits Viviblossom
P5CJ-PNNL-R79C

Spirits Blazestone
Q9GJ-BTNL-CEB5

Spirits Frostblade
4R7F-QENE-CD4L[/QUOTE]

These still work as of 9AM EST. Just redeemed them.

[quote name='eXiON']Well lets start this up! These codes are for Soul Sacrifice Offerings, available in limited quantities.

Spirits Storm Pinion
C7DE-37NA-758R

Spirits Viviblossom
P5CJ-PNNL-R79C

Spirits Blazestone
Q9GJ-BTNL-CEB5

Spirits Frostblade
4R7F-QENE-CD4L[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the codes, they are still working as of this post.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Already consumed according to the Sony site.[/QUOTE]

Huh, must have been one-time and lurked. Oh well, enjoy, lurker!

Spirits Storm Pinion
C7DE-37NA-758R

Spirits Viviblossom
P5CJ-PNNL-R79C

Spirits Blazestone
Q9GJ-BTNL-CEB5

Spirits Frostblade
4R7F-QENE-CD4L[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot!! it still working for anyone, NICE DROP!!!! :psp:

Spirits Storm Pinion
C7DE-37NA-758R

Spirits Viviblossom
P5CJ-PNNL-R79C

Spirits Blazestone
Q9GJ-BTNL-CEB5

Spirits Frostblade
4R7F-QENE-CD4L[/QUOTE]

For everyone getting so excited about this drop, it was posted originally in the ps3 code drop (where this thread should be...)

I'm surprised the code is still active, supposedly it was limited in consumptions.
These universal PSN voucher codes are only valid in North America. They can be received in-game by going to “Librom” > ”Network” > ”Peddler” > “Claim Gift” AFTER the product code has been redeemed. Please note: these vouchers, once depleted, are gone forever.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/10/soul-sacrifice-a-sacrificial-qa-with-keiji-inafune/

Glad some CAGs managed to redeem them. They may not be the best spells, but certainly great for starters!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']For everyone getting so excited about this drop, it was posted originally in the ps3 code drop (where this thread should be...)[/QUOTE]

Wrong, check the timestamp. Also, the other is a "PS3" code drop, so technically doesn't pertain to the Vita. Maybe if it were named SEN Code Drop...

Plus, I like the idea of a Vita topic even if it isolates the code drops even more. At least lurkers will have to check two places now instead of one ;).

[quote name='eXiON']I'm surprised the code is still active, supposedly it was limited in consumptions.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/10/soul-sacrifice-a-sacrificial-qa-with-keiji-inafune/

Glad some CAGs managed to redeem them. They may not be the best spells, but certainly great for starters!

Wrong, check the timestamp. Also, the other is a "PS3" code drop, so technically doesn't pertain to the Vita. Maybe if it were named SEN Code Drop...

Plus, I like the idea of a Vita topic even if it isolates the code drops even more. At least lurkers will have to check two places now instead of one ;).[/QUOTE]

I used to check that thread all of the time, but now I can check this one instead. I love the the smell of a fresh new thread!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']You do realize this was posted at the start of this thread, right?[/QUOTE]

He even made a new topic about it too.... :/

[quote name='ZeroEarth']He even made a new topic about it too.... :/[/QUOTE]

Sorry didn't see it.
And I saw a lot of people got good use out of that new thread.

*Only for PAL/UK PSN Accounts* First person to send me a PM will get Assassins Creed III 3 Liberation Mysteries of the Bayou Pack DLC. I believe the code still works. It will only redeem on PAL/UK PSN Accounts.

All Gone!

bread's done
Back