Amazon Prime Student ($5 gift card giveaway), Listia, & GiftHulk

betobuster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
EDITED: Jan 2015

Amazon Student:
EXPLANATION:

Amazon Student grants those with access to an email address ending in .edu 6 months of 2-day shipping, release date delivery on video games, and other benefits, such as access to special promotions. Just recently, they gave $2 in MP3 credit for free.

REQUIREMENTS:

You need access to an email ending in .edu You DO NOT need to have it linked to your Amazon account. You just need to receive the confirmation email at that email address. In order to qualify for my gift or raffle, this must be your first time signing up for Amazon Student, and must have not be or have been an Amazon Prime, or Amazon Mom member. Heck, you can even have your friends/relatives sign up for you.You will need a form of payment attached to your account. You can immediately disable auto-renewal upon signing up.

PRIZES/RAFFLE(S) I'M OFFERING:

UPDATED Jan 10, 2014

When you (or someone you know) signs up for Amazon Student, I will send you a code for a $5 Amazon giftcard. Hurry, as this is a limited time offer!

Those who sign up for Amazon Student can choose to either receive an MP3 gift up to $2.00, or be entered in a raffle to win Amazon gift cards. I will have entrants vote on two raffle options. The option with the most votes will determine the prizes.

Option 1: 1st Prize: 3x $5 Amazon Gift cards, 2nd Prize: $5 Amazon Gift card
Option 2: 1st Prize: 2x $5, 2nd & 3rd: $5 Amazon Gift cards

The raffle will be drawn when there are 7 entries. Those who choose the $2 MP3 don't count towards the raffle count.

Send me a private message stating what date you sign up. Listing the approximate time & timezone would also help.

Keep in mind that YOU don't have to be the one signing up. You can get your friends or relatives to sign up. As long as I get the requested info about when they signed up. You get your raffle entry.

Listia

This site is an auction site. You don't bid with money. The bids are made with Listia credits. You can buy them, but that would be dumb. You can easily earn them buy auctioning off stuff like My Coke Rewards codes, Xbox 360 codes (48hr, MSP, subscription, avatar DLC, etc). You can even earn points by "watching" dumb videos. Just click them & mute them.

Sign up & earn points by unloading codes that can't be traded here on CAG. I've already won Star Wars Rogue squadron for the N64, Halo & Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii, Pokémon Silver, and Goldeneye 007 for the N64. I've earned over several thousand credits during my membership.

Once you sign up and complete your first auction (that's when I get credited for the referral), I will send you a coke rewards code or 48hr Xbox live code.

I'm currently earning a good amount of points by clicking through videos. Make sure you don't have adblocker running while you're clicking through the videos. I learned that the hard way.

I have tons of codes that aren't supposed to be traded here on CAG (games & avatar DLC that was free at some point). I will list them on listia if there is interest in them.

*GiftHulk* :)

Has tons of different rewards, such as Amazon, Paypal, PSN, and more. Easy to earn points. I usually mute the browser I have GiftHulk open, so I don't have to hear the videos/music I am supposedly watching/listening. I like the rewards radio. I currently earn 6pts every 10 min. I have a timer set on my cellphone, so I don't forget to enter the "captcha." I also like the "guess the card" game. I guess the suit of the cards drawn from a virtual deck of cards. You are given coins for this every day. Coins are not used for rewards. I have redeemed $25 worth of prizes, and have $15 I have yet to redeem.

I have 300+ pts in "fountain of youth codes" for those who sign up under my link.

http://www.gifthulk.com/invite/BF207662

Gamefly: NO LONGER OFFERED

My link has 3 options.

2 games @ a time: 2 months for $22.95 ($22.95/month after)
1 game @ a time: 2 months for $15.95 ($15.95/month after)
Free Trial 2 games out: 10 days ($22.95/month after)

REQUIREMENTS:

I don't believe it matters which you sign up with, as long as you become a paid Gamefly member.

:

Those who sign up for Gamefly, can either choose 3 games for me to upload gameplay of on my youtube channel (I will even play Mary-Kate & Ashley games) or be entered to win the $30 Gamestop giftcard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made the mistake of posting an auction on Listia for 100 MSP before I ordered it. Not only that, but I also made the mistake of promising it within 24hrs in the auction description. It's 3hrs until it's been the 24hrs, and I have yet to receive the code from MS. I ordered the code 3 minutes just after the person won my auction with "get it now."

Finally! No more read only CAG. However, I don't like the visual appearance of CAG 3.0. It reminds me of another forum site, but different. Can we get some color in here? Reminds me that youtube's new even worse layout is supposed to be out today. I will not visit the site out of some pointless form of protest today.

Bump.

Bump. Will list Xbox 360 codes that are prohibited from trade on CAG (though people still list them anyway :dunce: ) on Listia if there is interest.

bread's done
Back