NFM website no longer lists games or dvds

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 GDogs

GDogs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but thought I'd share anyways, since NFM is an Omaha/KC store.

NFM never had a "great" website, but they have improved over the years, including having up-to-date prices and stock of games and movies. They have now removed them entirely. I emailed a customer service rep, and they are doing this now so they can "properly accommodate for in-store supply"

So, if you want to know if they have any games/dvds or what they're selling them for, you have to physically go in.

really, really dumb move on their part.:roll:

563872.png

76561197968062149.png

#2 CAGMoose

CAGMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

This is very annoying.

#3 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:28 AM

This actually happened during the Fire Emblem sale fiasco a couple months (?) back right here on cag - apparently NFM wasn't actually prepared to sell stuff from their website and that whole thing became a huge mess (unfulfilled orders, messed up in-store pickups, etc). So they just pulled everything. Pretty lame, that's the only way I could find sales there.

#4 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Semi related: They dont sell Buffalo Wild Wings gift cards in store anymore either. Unrelated but related.
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#5 GDogs

GDogs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

This actually happened during the Fire Emblem sale fiasco a couple months (?) back right here on cag - apparently NFM wasn't actually prepared to sell stuff from their website and that whole thing became a huge mess (unfulfilled orders, messed up in-store pickups, etc). So they just pulled everything. Pretty lame, that's the only way I could find sales there.

Really? I had no idea there was a situation with NFM and a Fire Emblem sale. So one screw up and they pull everything for every form of media? God dammit NFM....

563872.png

76561197968062149.png

#6 GDogs

GDogs

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

looks like they put movies and games back up on the site! It only took them all year...

563872.png

76561197968062149.png