GGT 239: We came (out) too Fast and too Furiously

j-cart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Which is giving us a 6th movie!

Fast+and+Furious+6+Movie.jpg

Be happy it wasn't about something stupid like Star Wars and instead about something amazing like anything Vin Diesel or Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson are in.

[quote name='dothog']Someone might've gone to school with a "Loman." How many people know somebody named "Rovias"? What's that, Spanish? Vaguely Italian or Hungarian? Maybe it is, what the hell do I know.

And Arthur Miller vs. Dennis Dyack is one of the most lopsided battles in history.[/QUOTE]
I actually had a couple of Roivas kids in my high school. Always thought it was a pretty normal name.

I've never seen a Fast and the Furious movie.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I can't believe how much bigger the Rock looks now compared to when he was in wrestling.[/QUOTE]
Roids.

Nerd.

I texted Lux to play CAH with us but he's being a berk and taking forever to reply after I told him the time the game started that I totally made up cuz I wasn't sure but am just assuming it's at 9 Josh time like it always sometimes is.

Starfox 64 3DS ... I should have probably played in 64 mode instead. I never died in the 3DS mode and it felt like the bosses took more damage. Anyway, they fucked up Andross' voice, it no longer has that weird echo and he doesn't sound as menacing. The ending was screwed up, too. Fox no longer cuts off the General when he makes the offer for Fox to join them. I was always amused by that as a kid. He's like "Oh hell no, I know where this is going, let me stop you right there." Anyway, the 3D effects were cool and the game is basically what I remember it being.

Only one class left then I'm officially graduated, gotta do a couple of assignments still but eh, I'll finally be able to go back to playing more games now that school will be over, will be nice!

Spent all day mowing and raking my jungle of a yard. Had three huge piles of leaves burning at once, looked like Silent Hill in my yard.

Tired as fuck.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']why the fuck is too spelled out? not dudebro enough.[/QUOTE]
This. Fix it. :nottalking:
[quote name='MoCiWe']Only one class left then I'm officially graduated, gotta do a couple of assignments still but eh, I'll finally be able to go back to playing more games now that school will be over, will be nice![/QUOTE]
Time to get a real job and join the real world.

Condolences.

Imma be working at Walmart with Whoknows. :cry:

[quote name='Indignate']I want to play the Role of Tyrese as he is obviously the best written and developed character in the series.[/QUOTE]

Baby Boy is his best movie. 2F2F is his 2nd.

Yeah, I think it was 9 EDT. That sounds like something Josh would say.[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Imma be working at Walmart with Whoknows. :cry:[/QUOTE]
It isn't too late to come hang out in the swamp with me.

It is.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Time to get a real job and join the real world.

Condolences.

Imma be working at Walmart with Whoknows. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yep, got my degree for Computer Support so looking out for preferably a starting repair job, but the degree also goes towards Help desks and there's always a bunch of those at least. Now watch me be a tech maintenance guy at Walmart :p

[quote name='ihadFG']Hank, Uraizen, either of you want to play CAH in about an hour?[/QUOTE]
Gonna be a no go for me, since Imma be grilling burgers and drinking beer.
[quote name='The Crotch']Yeah, I think it was 9 EDT. That sounds like something Josh would say.
It isn't too late to come hang out in the swamp with me.

It is.
[/QUOTE]
You should take pics while working, and I'll make another Google Doc slideshow of the glory.
[quote name='whoknows']I wish I could only work a few months a year.

Some guys name The Crotch have it all.[/QUOTE]
Totally does. He also has healthcare, maple syrup, bags of milk, Avril Lavigne, and Nickelback.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Yep, got my degree for Computer Support so looking out for preferably a starting repair job, but the degree also goes towards Help desks and there's always a bunch of those at least. Now watch me be a tech maintenance guy at Walmart :p[/QUOTE]
I have. . .a lot of experience repairing PCs, but it doesn't matter without that paper. They'd rather have a wet behind the ears n00b with a degree instead of the Solid Snake of PC Repairs. :cry:

Was gunning for a helpdesk job at a local hospital that my friend works at, but it never materialized. I'm pretty sure he lied to me. . .lol
[quote name='whoknows']I had a helpdesk job without a degree. Jealous much?[/QUOTE]
You should go back.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Yep, got my degree for Computer Support so looking out for preferably a starting repair job, but the degree also goes towards Help desks and there's always a bunch of those at least. Now watch me be a tech maintenance guy at Walmart :p[/QUOTE]
Otacon was a tech support and then he helped built rex and almost accidentally destroyed the US. Just sayin.

[quote name='whoknows']I had a helpdesk job without a degree. Jealous much?[/QUOTE]

Who wouldn't be?

You got to move on up to cleaning the bakery at Walmart.

Must smell like heaven in there.

It's not like it's something you need a degree for, just a good starting point when it comes to advancement and having that degree will help with that, but yeah, I don't know if I want to do that as much but if I have to I will, mainly just dealing with stupid people :p

You should go back.[/QUOTE]

I can't. Canadians stole my job.

[quote name='MoCiWe']It's not like it's something you need a degree for, just a good starting point when it comes to advancement and having that degree will help with that, but yeah, I don't know if I want to do that as much but if I have to I will, mainly just dealing with stupid people :p[/QUOTE]

It was great. I spent the nights watching Netflix and talking with weird people on Skype.

Does whoknows work at a badass walmart with a built in tacobell and pizza hut or just one of those weabo walmarts?

[quote name='ihadFG']Hank, Uraizen, either of you want to play CAH in about an hour?[/QUOTE]

Sick, can't, not even on AIM or Steam.

[quote name='GUNNM']Does whoknows work at a badass walmart with a built in tacobell and pizza hut or just one of those weabo walmarts?[/QUOTE]

It's a hipster walmart. It's half the size of a supercenter but still a supercenter.

It's one of a kind.

Holy crap this bakery is pissed.
https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco?fref=ts

[quote name='whoknows']It's a hipster walmart. It's half the size of a supercenter but still a supercenter.

It's one of a kind.[/QUOTE]
Does hipster walmart believe in paying the corporate man for items that were made by child labor or do they just pick an item and leave with it?

I have. . .a lot of experience repairing PCs, but it doesn't matter without that paper. They'd rather have a wet behind the ears n00b with a degree instead of the Solid Snake of PC Repairs. :cry:

Was gunning for a helpdesk job at a local hospital that my friend works at, but it never materialized. I'm pretty sure he lied to me. . .lol

You should go back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've known how to do a large percentage of the stuff that was covered in school in terms of the repair side of things so I know what you mean, if I would have started a repair job like 2 years ago I would probably be just as good as now but I didn't have the degree so I had to go get one just to say hey look I told you I can do it :/

[quote name='GUNNM']Otacon was a tech support and then he helped built rex and almost accidentally destroyed the US. Just sayin.[/QUOTE]

I will keep that into consideration, if anything goes weary I'll let you be my Snake

[quote name='whoknows']
It was great. I spent the nights watching Netflix and talking with weird people on Skype.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have more of a third shift hours schedule so it will be during the time that nobody cares as much, I could see myself Netflixing it up and such lol

[quote name='GUNNM']Otacon was a tech support and then he helped built rex and almost accidentally destroyed the US. Just sayin.[/QUOTE]
He also pissed his pants in a locker and watches anime.

What a loser.
[quote name='Indignate']Who wouldn't be?

You got to move on up to cleaning the bakery at Walmart.

Must smell like heaven in there.[/QUOTE]
Probably smells more like fat rolls than sweet rolls.
[quote name='MoCiWe']. . .mainly just dealing with stupid people :p[/QUOTE]
This is 99% of jobs.
[quote name='whoknows']I can't. Canadians stole my job.

It was great. I spent the nights watching Netflix and talking with weird people on Skype.[/QUOTE]
Goddamn Canucks. :bomb:

You also had the chance to bang your boss, and you didn't take it. :nottalking:
[quote name='GUNNM']Does whoknows work at a badass walmart with a built in tacobell and pizza hut or just one of those weabo walmarts?[/QUOTE]
He probably has a badass Walmart with an eyeglass place, a salon, a bank, and a Mickey Deez. That's like the Mega Walmarts I have here. Swear if they put apartments there, you could seriously live inside of a Walmart and never venture out. . .
[quote name='GUNNM']You ever edit a post and it all lights up red because of spell check?[/QUOTE]
Nope.

He probably has a badass Walmart with an eyeglass place, a salon, a bank, and a Mickey Deez. That's like the Mega Walmarts I have here. Swear if they put apartments there, you could seriously live inside of a Walmart and never venture out. . .

[/QUOTE]
Natalie portman raised a kid until he was 18 in a walmart

bread's done
Back