Deal on 3DSXL

I'm in the same boat as you. Seeing as I have Gamestop credit, I may just go that route. Just wish they'd run a sale on it.

As far as other retail stores, I think Kmart has $10 off $60 this week. That's about all I see. Pretty sad.

[quote name='o_O']They're often $180, and have dropped to $160 more than once.[/QUOTE]

160 really? I only know of target when the pikachu was released that it was 160?

Looking myself. I'd buy one at $160 new immediately. If anyone finds a decent deal help a brother out and I'll do the same. I've been on cowboom and AWD everyday, but no luck. If you can wait untill the holidays there should be good deals especially with the next gen coming out.

[quote name='nixmahn']160 really? I only know of target when the pikachu was released that it was 160?[/QUOTE]
it was 169.99 I believe...I bought a pikachu one. Actually 159.99 sounds right as I ended up spending less than 175 w/ tax.

^thats tempting, but I also need a travel case & screen protectors at the least. Maybe a car adaptor/extra battery and Circle Pad Pro in the future. Then again whats an extra $20...

Is the Circle Pad Pro compatible with an XL.?

[quote name='nixmahn']160 really? I only know of target when the pikachu was released that it was 160?[/QUOTE]

It's been $160 at least a few times at multiple stores. Lockerz had them for $170 at launch, but I think they don't carry games anymore. I'd wait for another $160 sale if you can, or check Cowboom now and then for a used one.

[quote name='raiden_86']^thats tempting, but I also need a travel case & screen protectors at the least. Maybe a car adaptor/extra battery and Circle Pad Pro in the future. Then again whats an extra $20...

Is the Circle Pad Pro compatible with an XL.?[/QUOTE]

Theres is a Circle Pad Pro XL but i think you can only get it through nintendo if i recall correctly

My local pawn shop had one for $99 (and a regular 3DS for $89), but since used is too good for you, expect to pay much, much more :)

Memorial day sale right now at Best Buy has it for $180 with a lot of games on sale for it. I bought mine normal priced for $200 and would be kind of pissed but I'm satisfied because I snagged it with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and got a digital copy of Super Mario 3D Land free back when the Club Nintendo promotion was going on.

bread's done
Back