• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

It's May 19th!

#62 Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman

Body Piercer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

Not that I am complaining, but what the hell ever happened to the Boogeyman?

You know, nevermind. AWFUL.
I'm not yellow. I'm gold.

#63 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

Anyone watching the PPV? Did the first match of the CAGWF before the PPV, looks to be starting with Jericho/Fandango.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#64 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Anyone watching the PPV? Did the first match of the CAGWF before the PPV, looks to be starting with Jericho/Fandango.

what worries me is how quick these two early ones went. I am not gonna watch 30+ min of Cena and Ryback laying down till an 8 count:cry:
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#65 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

I figure the Bork Laser/Trips match will take a decent amount of time. It was good to see
Spoiler
. Hopefully
Spoiler

all-banner.jpg

#66 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

It's May 19th!

I'm really surprised we went until 2:00p before this was posted. :)

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#67 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:28 AM

WWE using the analyst table and instant replay to try and legitimize themselves is funny in an awkward sort of way.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#68 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

That Cena/Ryback spot was terrible. Especially with the poorly placed pyro sparks.

all-banner.jpg

#69 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

Anybody follow Scott Hall or Jake Roberts on Twitter? We could get Heyman's rumored third guy tonight.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#70 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

That Cena/Ryback spot was terrible. Especially with the poorly placed pyro sparks.

It absolutely was. What a terrible end to that match.

#71 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

Anyone watch the Billboard music awards? I'm not sure who this Miguel fellow is but I'm dying laughing.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#72 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

Happy May 19th (DON'T SAY THAT DATE!!!)

#73 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Random Access Memories

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

I adore that Leg drop.

#74 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:38 PM

Looks like that guy hurt his left leg pretty good too.

Also, Posted Image

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#75 JJSP

JJSP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

Grain of salt since Paul loves to work a crowd, but he linked to a Heyman Hustle article about tonight being the "extreme" reveal of the latest "Paul Heyman guy". Sounds like Mr. Monday Night to me.

#76 shotgunshine

shotgunshine

The People's Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:43 PM

Not that I am complaining, but what the hell ever happened to the Boogeyman?

You know, nevermind. AWFUL.

How can you not love this?

jukeboxtimebomb.png

#77 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

Giving a promo on top of an ambulance is pretty cool. Of course it sucks because it's Ryback, but it's still pretty damn neat.

#78 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:57 AM

I literally laughed out loud when Heyman pointed to the screen and McGillicutty's face popped up.

#79 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

I literally laughed out loud when Heyman pointed to the screen and McGillicutty's face popped up.

So did I.

#80 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

THEY BOTH GOT JOBBER ENTRANCES.

Wow. I haven't seen that one yet. Figures Ryder is involved.

#81 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:44 AM

"History won't write about Zack Ryder."

This coming from JBL, who usually goes out of his way to put everyone over. For Fuck's sake WWE, either do something with him or release him already. Not that you'll give him any thanks for showing you that people actually use social media.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#82 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:55 AM

"History won't write about Zack Ryder."

This coming from JBL, who usually goes out of his way to put everyone over. For Fuck's sake WWE, either do something with him or release him already. Not that you'll give him any thanks for showing you that people actually use social media.

+1

That was a great promo by The Shield, and I saw a string of sick signs for them in the crowd when they came out.

#83 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

So...Triple H will soon learn he has brain damage as a result of fighting Ivan Drago Brock Lesnar and he won't be able to fight anymore.

He'll take a young up and comer under his wing and even though he's winning they'll just refer to him as "Triple H's robot." Eventually he turns on Triple H and sides with a promoter who promises him fame and fortune. He will then try to goad Triple H into a rematch by punching out Shane McMahon. Instead Triple H decides to fight the young upstart right then and there, in the streets.

#84 bg88

bg88

Michael Mann fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

So WWE might as well actually use a name generator....

Is there actually a reason why they won't use the name Joe Hennig?

I thought everything about that was cool (the Mr. Perfect remix was pretty badass) but good god Curtis Axel is a terrible name.

#85 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

So WWE might as well actually use a name generator....

Is there actually a reason why they won't use the name Joe Hennig?

I thought everything about that was cool (the Mr. Perfect remix was pretty badass) but good god Curtis Axel is a terrible name.

It's simply so they can maintain the rights to the name if he ever decides to leave WWE. They can't trademark his birth name. Curtis Axel is pretty bad, but at least it has meaning behind it and for what it's worth, it's still way better than Michael McGillicutty.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#86 JJSP

JJSP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

Axel Curtis is a thousand times better than Curtis Axel, who sounds like he should be the redneck mechanic Crush to Murdoch and Cade's Demolition.

#87 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

Raw thoughts -
http://jayreviewsthi...aw-5-20-13.html

You want me to face this fuckin guy?
Posted Image

There'd better not be any tainted supplements in this!
Posted Image

Oh shit...
Posted Image

Free IVP Videos DVD of the week - RANDY SAVAGE CUTTING SUPER-COKED OUT PROMOS (and also some matches).
http://new.ivpvideos...oducts_id=10513

Posted Image

Posted Image

#88 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Axel Curtis is a thousand times better than Curtis Axel, who sounds like he should be the redneck mechanic Crush to Murdoch and Cade's Demolition.

I agree on switching them, since Axel as a last name is questionable, but... even if they're intent on this, why Curtis? Even Curt Axel is an improvement.

A naive thing to say, sure, but I really hope he doesn't suffer from the HHH association. If this somehow spurs WWE to realize that great workers with poor mic skills needs mouthpieces, then I'm all about backing this. Won't happen, but it's nice to dream, right?

#89 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

I couldn't tell if Raw had ended last night, or it had just went to another commercial break. I gave it a minute and realized, nope...that was it.

Why do I even watch this shit anymore?

#90 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

I thought I'd pass this on: https://www.giveforw...mpaign=Isupport

Michael Paris (Zema Ion of TNA Wrestling) was recently rushed to the hospital and unexpectedly diagnosed with an appendicitis. While examining his condition through cat scans, doctors discovered that the 26-year-old also has a 5 cm tumor located on his colon. While we are currently waiting for the biopsy results to determine whether or not the tumor is cancerous, Paris will soon have to undergo another surgery to remove it. In the meantime, we are trying to fight for a way to afford to keep him healthy and pay his growing medical expenses. Paris does not have health insurance, so the costs for these surgeries and hospital stays are going to be extremely expensive for him. Please help us to afford this effort and pitch in any way possible! Michael Paris is a recent graduate of West Virginia University and the oldest of three children raised by their single mother, who came to the US as a mail order bride from the Philippines. Paris began chasing his lifelong dream of becoming a professional wrestler at age 16, and after 9 years of hard work, he was signed to a contract with TNA Wrestling in 2011. Paris can currently be seen on TNA's television show, Impact Wrestling, which airs Thursday nights on Spike TV. We are asking friends, family, fans and people of the community to reach out and help in any way possible, so he can afford the medical help necessary to get him back on his feet, back in the ring and healthy again. Thank you and God bless.

As for TNA's role in all this: his girlfriend, who set up the account, said on twitter that while they have called once to check up on him they've still declined to pay for anything.

TNA's cheapness rears its ugly head again.