Show Me The Sales - Indie/RPG/VN sale

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

I hadn't heard of this site before I saw the link at RPGVault, but Show Me The Games is having a "Show Me The Sales" promotion, with lots of games 50% off. Some of the games have been on sale many times before, but there are also some RPGs and visual novels that I've never seen on sale before.
Posted Image

#2 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:08 PM

hmm, not really good enough prices for me to bite, but thanks for sharing OP. Has anyone actually bought from here before? I've never heard of it either.

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#3 Starcrest

Starcrest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

Looking at the site, they don't actually sell the games. They've simply compiled what's on sale with codes/discounts and provided links to the game's own distributor/sell pages.

#4 Matenshi

Matenshi

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

Has anyone bought Winter Wolves games before? Are they linked to an account or something? Just want to make sure I'll actually be able to re-download/transfer my games to other computers.

#5 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

I've got a couple backlogged but at least with Loren they get your email address and use that as a means of activation. So I would key in "indiegamesaregarbage@hotmail.com" when I install and bam, unlocked.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#6 Matenshi

Matenshi

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

I've got a couple backlogged but at least with Loren they get your email address and use that as a means of activation. So I would key in "indiegamesaregarbage@hotmail.com" when I install and bam, unlocked.

Does that mean you can only do it a single time? Is there any way to get it on another computer?

#7 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

Tell you what. I am going to go activate it on my laptop these evening before my trip so I have something to do. I will let you know.

#8 Matenshi

Matenshi

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

Tell you what. I am going to go activate it on my laptop these evening before my trip so I have something to do. I will let you know.

Cool! There's quite a few Winter Wolves games I want to get, including Loren the Amazon Princess and Planet Stronghold, and I figure 50% off is the best it's gonna get. I'd really like to know how they work, because I'm going to be getting a new computer in the near future.

BTW, for anyone wanting Magical Diary, it's on Steam and I've seen it for cheaper on there than even with this 50% off.

Edited by Matenshi, 16 May 2013 - 08:13 PM.

#9 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Once you buy the Winter Wolves games, you can install them on multiple PCs. I downloaded Planet Stronghold awhile ago and put it both on my desktop and my laptop with no problems (came in a setup.exe file). Unless they've changed it in the last few months you should be fine.

#10 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

If you're interested in multiples of Gratuitous Space Battles or Gratuitous Tank Battles, the 50% discount codes stack with the half off on secondary gift copies. Two for $15, three for $20, etc.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.