Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3d Land 3DS $29.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

"They better not"? What's with the entitled attitude? What exactly has customer service done wrong?

They were BORN

Posted Image

GRRRRRRRR

#32 NiiNJA

NiiNJA

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

thanks. just bit on fire emblem!

#33 d33jays

d33jays

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

ordered Fire Emblem for 35$ two days ago. I just contacted Amazon CS via chat to check if they could provide a partial refund or credit the price difference and they came through. They gave me $5 promo credit.

#34 lostdecoy

lostdecoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

I was tempted to get FE:A with BB, but realllly wanted to use my $20 Amazon promo credit from trade in bonus last month. Paying $10 for it is AWESOME!
Posted Image

#35 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

I have 40 something odd bucks in Amazon rewards money, so I'm tempted to get Mario Kart 7. Just can't seem to pull the trigger.

#36 Guilty

Guilty

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Wow wtf I just bought MK for full price days ago. Fuck my life.

I have 40 something odd bucks in Amazon rewards money, so I'm tempted to get Mario Kart 7. Just can't seem to pull the trigger.

Do it man, you won't regret it. Even knowing I could have saved a 10'er I am not disappointed at all. Seems that it gets a LOT of unfair negative attention to me. It IS MP-centric however, compared to MK DS. No mission modes.

That said, I cannot stress enough that it has everything that makes MK worth playing.

#37 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

Picked up MK7 and Mario 3D land. Had the $20 promo credit from trade in so this was a nice thing to spend that on. Debating Fire emblem but I don't like SRPGs and I don't want to create a massive backlog again.

Paper Mario Sticker Star - $24.99
Legend of Zelda OOT 3D - $29.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror Fate - $24.99

CBrownsT10.png

#38 Serious McMopy

Serious McMopy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Good price on Mario Kart 7, but damn it, I rather have the digital version.

#39 Smashingly

Smashingly

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

Wow wtf I just bought MK for full price days ago. Fuck my life.

Do it man, you won't regret it. Even knowing I could have saved a 10'er I am not disappointed at all. Seems that it gets a LOT of unfair negative attention to me. It IS MP-centric however, compared to MK DS. No mission modes.

That said, I cannot stress enough that it has everything that makes MK worth playing.

What does "No mission modes" mean? I haven't played a MK since Double Dash, does it at least have the 50,100, and 150 CC cups to play through in single player?

I love multi but I was planning on bringing this to Disneyland to play in line. Not a huge deal, just curious cuz I only want to bring 1 cartridge into the park in case I get drenched haha.

#40 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

Usually ships within 2 - 3 weeks

That is worst case scenario - just Amazon covering their asses. I have had tons of orders shipped within a couple days of that 2-3 week window - most recently with Chrono Trigger actually.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#41 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

Decided to grab FE from Amazon. I could use the delay. Maybe I'll knock a couple off the backlog in the meantime.

#42 JAgamer

JAgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

Bought FE: A two days ago for $35 from Amazon. Didn't think they'd price match me the difference (because they didn't do so in the past with a different game) but they did! Yay!

#43 sonnyforple

sonnyforple

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Picked up Mario Kart 7. Mario Karts take forever to drop, heck the Wii version still holds its value

#44 Guilty

Guilty

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

What does "No mission modes" mean? I haven't played a MK since Double Dash, does it at least have the 50,100, and 150 CC cups to play through in single player?

I love multi but I was planning on bringing this to Disneyland to play in line. Not a huge deal, just curious cuz I only want to bring 1 cartridge into the park in case I get drenched haha.

MK DS had "mission mode" with something like 150 levels or so, that challenged you to meet a specific goal, in a specific time, and some were boss levels with legitimate boss fights.

It isn't there.

BUT all of the stuff you WANT in there IS there. There is also time trial mode, and battle mode.

The only REAL gripe I am having at this point, is that finishing races with 10 coins is a requirement for 3 stars on some tracks / dificulties, and the game punishes the leader randomly as it always has.... so getting all three star ratings may be a real fucking problem unless you are wearing a rabbit's foot under your shirt.

#45 mafu

mafu

Mighty Orangutan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

Ordered Fire Emblem on the 15th with 2 day prime shipping. Got a shipping conformation the same day with expected delivery date on the 17th. Nine days after ordering, I haven't receive anything and the tracking status never updated once.
Contacted customer service. They told me "it appears that the package has been lost in transit by the carrier". They said that they would usually issue a replacement order in a situation like this, but since it's out of stock they would just refund me the 29.99.

Pretty lame. Now thinking of picking up a copy from Target or Best Buy while the sale is still going...

#46 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:30 AM

Fire emblem just shipped finally!

#47 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

Not sure whether this is a recent deal or whether this has been the price a while, but Amazon is currently offering Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! (3DS) for $14.99. Best Buy is offering the same deal, so it is likely that this is a Best Buy Sale that Amazon is pricematching.

http://www.amazon.co...rds=art academy

#48 mafu

mafu

Mighty Orangutan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Just a quick heads up -- Fire Emblem is back "in stock" for immediate shipping.

I ordered it yesterday (again... since they screwed up the first time) and it was listed as "ships in 2 - 3 weeks", but my order is now in "shipping now" stage. Sweet. Looks like I won't have to wait for such a long delay after all.

#49 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

Thanks OP! Great deals. Especially on Fire Emblem.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer: