Winners drawn! Giving away a few Mortal Kombat Avatar Costumes (with a small catch)

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
That's right, this card has collected enough dust,so it's time to peel the backing and give away the codes.

Up for grabs is 2 Full Scorpion Outfits, one male and one female, and 2 NetherRealm Studios T-shirts, also one male, one female.

Now comes the catch, albeit an easy one. Click this link: http://www.961kiss.com/d/?hu That's it.

What is it, a trap? No. It's a link to help my cousin to meet 1 Direction. Yes, I know they suck and all that stuff, but Taylor's a good kid and I'd like to see her win. She's a military kid, and this fall she's getting uprooted yet again to move back across the country, so this would be a nice surprise for her.

She's currently in 11th place, only moving slightly with the family doing everything they can, so I figured it's a good time to call in some reinforcements.

After clicking on the link, just post here that you did so. Honor system applies, so please don't be a dick and say you voted without doing so. You can click the link once every 24 hours, and I will be picking winners Sunday night, so try to vote a few times; btw - each vote = one entry.

The prize(s):

The card has four codes, so four winners!

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE (5/16):

Thanks again for the votes, everyone! Keep them coming!

It's my understanding that this contest is running until sometime in June, so if she keeps moving up the ranks (2 spots already since last night(!!!)), I'll keep the giveaways coming! If she ends up winning, I may even have to pull a nice prize from my collection to give away!

The winners are:

TheGoofyGoober
airraizer
Lord_Kefka
Elite83

Winners will be contacted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, did it. Thanks for the giveaway.

How you will you be able to count to know the number of votes from each user? I don't see the honor system fully working here, but anyway. Hope I can get a code and good luck to your cousin

[quote name='stinkytick']Ok, did it. Thanks for the giveaway.

How you will you be able to count to know the number of votes from each user? I don't see the honor system fully working here, but anyway. Hope I can get a code and good luck to your cousin[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to count the replies saying they voted. That's where the honor comes in and I hope people wouldn't lie when it's so easy to just click the link. You can't vote more than once per 24 hour period, so there is only a window for 3 or so votes/entries per person.

Thanks!

[quote name='vamn']Clicked and got the "You just helped Taylor" pic. Guess that means I voted. Good luck to her.[/QUOTE]

Yep, its that easy. Thanks for the votes, everyone!

I thought that I would get a chance to select a vote. That was fast.

Still in 11th place. Bummer.

Oh, well. You have the CAG army.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']i clicked with no interest of winning this contest. hope your cousin wins![/QUOTE]

This, wanted to see what the costumes were and already have them so don't need them, but I clicked on the link for you anyways.

I love our military and I'll gladly try to make a kid's day.
You'll get at least two votes from me, kudos for being an awesome cousin.

Regardless of me getting pissed at you the other month and little chance of winning, I'm gonna vote for you because I think it's a great thing to do for your cousin.

bread's done
Back