god of war ascension $39.99 + discount with gamers unlock coupon

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']hmmmm tempted to get this for $25. I still need to play GoW 2,3, and the two PSP games that are sitting in the backlog.[/QUOTE]

Don't get it then. By the time you get through all of those, this will be at a lot less than $25.

as i said in the other thread, id jump on this if you are interested, they could mark it back up soon.

Whats weird is gamestop still has it at full price but they are out of stock on the website. Amazon has it for 36.99 but its a 3rd party seller.

[quote name='htz']Maybe you should put $25 after @gamer coupon to grab more attention. ;)
P.S. Last of Us demo at the end of the month for those who bought ascension![/QUOTE]

YES THIS!
And begin the comments praising @gamer. And how "ITS ABOUT TIME!"

Thanks YBX once again!

[quote name='tylerh1701']Don't get it then. By the time you get through all of those, this will be at a lot less than $25.[/QUOTE]

Yeah your right, now lets see if i get motivated to beating those games this summer. Curse my laziness.

[quote name='htz']Maybe you should put $25 after @gamer coupon to grab more attention for the title. ;)
P.S. Last of Us demo at the end of the month for those who bought ascension![/QUOTE]
i would of ,but with the poor reading comprehension skills posters on this forum have. I am afraid I might get flamed for false advertisement, because $25 is the only part they will look it/ read, and totally ignore the rest, which is needing the gamers coupon to get the discount.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']YES THIS!
And begin the comments praising @gamer. And how "ITS ABOUT TIME!"

Thanks YBX once again![/QUOTE]
i mean it is a positive sign/ start, maybe things will be turning around starting with this months coupon. you better watch out before the mobs of negativity comes in, and start any rant/insult of how gamers coupon is worthless.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MetalMegaGio']hmmmm tempted to get this for $25. I still need to play GoW 2,3, and the two PSP games that are sitting in the backlog.[/QUOTE]

Oh man hold off. I'm in the same boat and the games are all long as fuck. I have 1, 2, and 3 done, and am about halfway through Chains of Olympus but looking through a guide for Ghosts of Sparta is incredibly daunting. I've been chipping away at the series for a year and a half now :lol:

[quote name='YBX87']i would of ,but with the poor reading comprehension skills posters on this forum have. I am afraid I might get flamed for false advertisement, because $25 is the only part they will look it/ read, and totally ignore the rest, which is needing the gamers coupon to get the discount.[/QUOTE]
icon14.gif
:lol:

[quote name='YBX87']i mean it is a positive sign/ start, maybe things will be turning around starting with this months coupon. you better watch out for the mobs of negativity comes in, and start any rant/insult of how gamers coupon is worthless.[/QUOTE]

Lol even if this is the last one for the year. It will never be a "worthless" subscription. ANY coupons are just a bonus.

[quote name='YBX87']i mean it is a positive sign/ start, maybe things will be turning around starting with this months coupon. you better watch out for the mobs of negati
vity comes in, and start any rant/insult of how gamers coupon is worthless.[/QUOTE]

I updated the @gamer thread just link it

this, the afterglow controller and injustice all have had stacks this month. the stacks have returned !!!! now to get my father a copy of this awsome game using my coupon

well, trip to best buy when I wake up then. I don't even like god of war that much but the multiplayer beta was fun.

[quote name='usrevenge']well, trip to best buy when I wake up then. I don't even like god of war that much but the multiplayer beta was fun.[/QUOTE]
aren't you already awake, LOl

Thanks OP I'm in for God of War...I hope this game is good cause after playing ghost of sparta it has a lot to live to in terms of story.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Oh man hold off. I'm in the same boat and the games are all long as fuck. I have 1, 2, and 3 done, and am about halfway through Chains of Olympus but looking through a guide for Ghosts of Sparta is incredibly daunting. I've been chipping away at the series for a year and a half now :lol:[/QUOTE]

These games are not long at all. The only one that might take you a little longer than 10 hours to beat is 2. The PSP games come in at around 6 hours.

Finally buying a second copy today. The multiplayer is wonderful but the singleplayer is horrible. Todd Papy does not know what makes God of War God of War.

[quote name='Remoe']Finally buying a second copy today. The multiplayer is wonderful but the singleplayer is horrible. Todd Papy does not know what makes God of War God of War.[/QUOTE]

Not so sure. Those boob physics were pretty good.

[quote name='roedaniel19']These games are not long at all. The only one that might take you a little longer than 10 hours to beat is 2. The PSP games come in at around 6 hours.[/QUOTE]

Lol that is what I was thinking when I read his post. It took 1 power session to beat 3. Could have easily done it over a course of a couple days with a 2 hour time frame.

I'm sorry to say I'm a little happy this isn't selling well. You don't add multiplayer to a series like God of War, make that the focus, and then expect fans to rush out to get it. $25 is still too much for me. I'll wait for $10, if at all.

[quote name='simmias']I'm sorry to say I'm a little happy this isn't selling well. You don't add multiplayer to a series like God of War, make that the focus, and then expect fans to rush out to get it. $25 is still too much for me. I'll wait for $10, if at all.[/QUOTE]

There's still a full fledged single player campaign! What's this new notion these days that because multiplayer was added it detracted from single player?! I guess if instead of multiplayer they worked on future paid dlc nobody would be complaining.

Having rented Ascension I loved what I played, and kept my save file knowing I'd be buying a copy. $25 means I'm off to Best Buy today to grab a copy!

[quote name='Gosha']Doesn't this game come with free DLC for Playstation Allstars as well? If so, is that with any copy?[/QUOTE]

I believe so which makes this deal even sweeter.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']Oh man hold off. I'm in the same boat and the games are all long as fuck. I have 1, 2, and 3 done, and am about halfway through Chains of Olympus but looking through a guide for Ghosts of Sparta is incredibly daunting. I've been chipping away at the series for a year and a half now :lol:[/QUOTE]

I always think I'm the only one behind, I finished 1&2 and Chains of Olympus so I need to finish 3 and Ghost of Sparta before looking at buying this :)

Must be a uni drop. And I feel we just get another best but sale on top of it during the duration of the voucher date. 25 for this game I feel too much.

[quote name='ultramanJ']What's this new notion these days that because multiplayer was added it detracted from single player?! [/QUOTE]
New notion? Bioshock 2 came out in 2010.

[quote name='Danger0187']Damn, I'm not a gamers unlocked member. $39.99 is still a bit too steep. Anyone not going to use their coupon? lol .[/QUOTE]

Go in to the store and buy a copy of the magazine

[quote name='Kuma']Go in to the store and buy a copy of the magazine[/QUOTE]

Do they still sell the magazine in store? I already have my magazine, but ever since they started switching new memberships to digital, I haven't seen a copy in store.

Going to be a LONG time before this could be had for 19.99

Going to best buy today- will make up for the fact kingdom hearts dotd was facocktad

[quote name='Kuma']Go in to the store and buy a copy of the magazine[/QUOTE]
With it being mainly digital that could cost $15 not $5.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']With it being mainly digital that couod cost $15 not $5.[/QUOTE]

Well crap, where the hell have i been

[quote name='Enuf']With it being mainly digital that couod cost $15 not $5.[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. I guess I'll wait it out for a little longer then.

[quote name='Kuma']Well crap, where the hell have i been[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Danger0187']Well that sucks. I guess I'll wait it out for a little longer then.[/QUOTE]

Blame those who thought it wise not to pay $5 for the most desirable coupons & instead stole then or whatever. So BB took away the $5 option altogether in response basically subscribe or miss out.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Yeah your right, now lets see if i get motivated to beating those games this summer. Curse my laziness.[/QUOTE]

This. I have 50+ games on steam that I need to try and make a dent in, thing is I'm having a difficult time justifying whether or not I should commit that much time to playing games or actually instead say going outside and socialize, lift, find a new job, etc.

Just got on break so we'll see.:lol:

Damn my inability to pass up a cheap digital download deal.

Hmm might have to bite since I'm trying to build up a PS3 library for when I get one. Don't see this dropping down lower than this for a while. Thanks op!

[quote name='Brash_Attack']I haven't played 3 yet. Should I beat 3 before picking up Ascension?[/QUOTE]

God of War 3 is incredible, play it now. If you played God of War 1 and 2 you'll love it. Ascension is only worth playing for the great multiplayer.

I'm sure this questions has been asked before so I apologize:

Is there some way to use the Gamer Unlocked coupons online now? I don't get physical magazines anymore it is now a digital magazine, and the magazine coupon page links to the store, but the gamer unlocked discount isn't applied. Do I need to print the coupon and take it to the store? What am I missing here?

[quote name='YBX87']aren't you already awake, LOl[/QUOTE]

when I wrote my post It was like 3am, don't think best buy is open that early.

I'm a pretty big fan of the first three, but I don't think I can bring myself to bite at this price. I'm a single-player gamer and will not touch the multiplayer. Unfortunately, it seems that the single-player is just weaker overall. Maybe I will check it out at $20 some day

[quote name='DrNice']I'm sure this questions has been asked before so I apologize:

Is there some way to use the Gamer Unlocked coupons online now? I don't get physical magazines anymore it is now a digital magazine, and the magazine coupon page links to the store, but the gamer unlocked discount isn't applied. Do I need to print the coupon and take it to the store? What am I missing here?[/QUOTE]
The magazine coupons:
You get one set to use online and other for printing to use in-store.

The Gamer's unlocked welcome package:
I'm not sure about it, but I think you might need to print and use them in-store.

bread's done
Back