Project X Zone $34 , INFINITY Starter Pack $65 , Xbox 12 Mon $42 @ Newegg

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#151 AlphaConqerer

AlphaConqerer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

Found a copy at Gamestop easily (all 3 in the area had the "limited edition"-labeled boxes.

Ummm, but newegg just cancelled my pre-order for dragon's crown with the $10 promotion code I preordered about a year ago...wth?  Related?  Hmmmm...anyone else get this (maybe I should go to the Atlus/niche games thread with this one).

#152 redroversk

redroversk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:13 AM

AlphaConqerer, on 30 Jun 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:Found a copy at Gamestop easily (all 3 in the area had the "limited edition"-labeled boxes.
Ummm, but newegg just cancelled my pre-order for dragon's crown with the $10 promotion code I preordered about a year ago...wth?  Related?  Hmmmm...anyone else get this (maybe I should go to the Atlus/niche games thread with this one).

My PS3 Dragon's Crown is still a pending pre order at $44.99

#153 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:17 AM

Obviously YMMV but the Walmart in Anthem, AZ had about 5 PxZ LE's in stock today if that's around anyone's area

#154 AlphaConqerer

AlphaConqerer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

My PS3 Dragon's Crown is still a pending pre order at $44.99

Yeah I am contacting customer service about it.  They sent me two emails, the 1st one says the pre-order was cancelled as they were "unable to fill it" then the one right after that said it was "cancelled per my request."

Some wacky stuff here.

Well amazon has it for about $44.00 anyhow so no big deal, but I got it for $39.00 at newegg + no tax so would prefer to keep that order especially as they are confirmed to have the artbook and what not.

#155 motaku96

motaku96

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

I finally got my copy from BestBuy. Umm....is there no physical instruction manual? Just wondering since all I've got is the two warning labels(one in english and one in french). Guess I don't care. Just wanna make sure I got everything.

#156 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

Yeah that's it plus the Club Nintendo code.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#157 AlphaConqerer

AlphaConqerer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:37 PM

Yeah I am contacting customer service about it.  They sent me two emails, the 1st one says the pre-order was cancelled as they were "unable to fill it" then the one right after that said it was "cancelled per my request."

Some wacky stuff here.

Well amazon has it for about $44.00 anyhow so no big deal, but I got it for $39.00 at newegg + no tax so would prefer to keep that order especially as they are confirmed to have the artbook and what not.

Conclusion: Newegg gave me $10 to apply to the game upon re-pre-ordering it.

So I'm happy =)