Getting Into Collecting Classic Nintendo Gameboy Games.

200STM

CAGiversary!
I'm going to try to collect as much as all of the Original Nintendo Gameboys US Releases. I might not ever be able to get them all but I'll try to get as close as I can get. Any Cags here collect Gameboy Games? I know its one of the most difficult to complete (especially with box/manuals). I'm just going to get carts.

Thrift stores are your friend. I almost never see them at pawn shops but, for whatever reason, there is ALWAYS a box of classic Game Boy games at every thrift store I go to. Just be prepared to wade through a lot of shitty GBC licensed releases.

I enjoy collecting most things gameboy, even picked up a game boy light handheld.  For me out in southern California havent seen much classic gb lying around the thirft stores these days, more gba stuff

I did a few years ago. I found a ton by going to flea markets, and there were never really expensive. I got a couple good deals on the harder to find ones on craigslist.

I've been getting some of the higher end stuff, I am planing to go to swampmeets soon its hard because in my city the temp gets as hot as 110F degrees

bread's done
Back