Feel The Magic: XY/XX (DS) USED $15 shipped free AC at EBgames

Cool . . . It was $25 before coupons so its a $5 drop . . . I had decided to wait on this one.

They have 10 in stock and a lot of stores have it . . . I'll probably wait until some of my vouchers (online and instore) arrive from the Spring Sale.

There is a lesson here about avoiding being an early adopter (telling myself must resist the next console releases). Waiting 6 months can make a big difference.

Hopefully the used PSP games start kickin' in

Real awesome game but little replay value. I feel it was worth $23 new.

I'm jump on this in a heart beat once I get my DS. Hopefully Fry's will have some more deals on them like they had in the beginning for $130.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']I'm thinking of getting it. I mean for $15 its pretty good. But its $17 for me because I don't have an EB Edge card.[/QUOTE]
It is worth the 17 bucks in my opinion. FTM is the only DS game I own and I've had my NDS since the beginning of February. This game has managed to keep me more than entertained. Unlocking all the outfits and beating hell mode is no simple task. Very quirky, original game that can only be done on the Nintendo DS platform. Pick it up. :)

I read the summary and the game sounds pretty fun. Hopefully I'll get the $10 EB voucher from purchasing SC: CT a week ago. If I do, I'll use it to purchase FTM.

Thanks!

[quote name='Escobar4Life']I read the summary and the game sounds pretty fun. Hopefully I'll get the $10 EB voucher from purchasing SC: CT a week ago. If I do, I'll use it to purchase FTM.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

If you play it through twice (the harder level unlocks when you finish the game) it can take quite a bit of time. After I finished it once, I gave it a rest for about a month and when I came back to it to play the harder level, it was fun all over again! Try tapping the main charcater's shirt or items he's interacting with during cutscenes to open up the locked clothing (to redress your "girlfriend"). Sounds bizarre, but it's fun. ;)

[quote name='Heyricochet']Includes instructions and original packaging! woo![/QUOTE]

I noticed that as well. Pretty nice.

bread's done
Back