Use CAG15, SAVER and your Edge card...
http://www.ebgames.c...duct/246033.asp

Courtesy of the CAGOMATIC

#2 Heyricochet

Heyricochet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:07 PM

Includes instructions and original packaging! woo!

#3 Gamrr4Life

Gamrr4Life

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:17 PM

This game is worth $15!!!
--
Gaming and coding since the 80s...

#4 ph33r m3

ph33r m3

C.A.G. Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:18 PM

Damnit Cheapy that's really frickin temptin. But gotta resist because of Mom's day tommorow!
Posted Image

#5 rodeojones903

rodeojones903

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:25 PM

Thanks Cheapy :D

#6 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:28 PM

Thanks but no thanks, unfortunately.

#7 schultzed

schultzed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:33 PM

Cool . . . It was $25 before coupons so its a $5 drop . . . I had decided to wait on this one.

They have 10 in stock and a lot of stores have it . . . I'll probably wait until some of my vouchers (online and instore) arrive from the Spring Sale.

There is a lesson here about avoiding being an early adopter (telling myself must resist the next console releases). Waiting 6 months can make a big difference.

#8 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:41 AM

Hopefully the used PSP games start kickin' in

Real awesome game but little replay value. I feel it was worth $23 new.

#9 jacobv

jacobv

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:11 AM

Thanks. I'm still waiting on a good Wario Ware: Touched! deal.

#10 Fire

Fire

Burn! Burn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:19 AM

I'm jump on this in a heart beat once I get my DS. Hopefully Fry's will have some more deals on them like they had in the beginning for $130.

#11 Escobar4Life

Escobar4Life

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:40 AM

I'm thinking of getting it. I mean for $15 its pretty good. But its $17 for me because I don't have an EB Edge card.

#12 poopy

poopy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:42 AM

I'm thinking of getting it. I mean for $15 its pretty good. But its $17 for me because I don't have an EB Edge card.

It is worth the 17 bucks in my opinion. FTM is the only DS game I own and I've had my NDS since the beginning of February. This game has managed to keep me more than entertained. Unlocking all the outfits and beating hell mode is no simple task. Very quirky, original game that can only be done on the Nintendo DS platform. Pick it up. :)

#13 Escobar4Life

Escobar4Life

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:33 PM

Thanks Poopy. Hopefully Target or something has a demo of FTM so I can play it. If I like it I'll buy it. :)

#14 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2005 - 06:36 PM

I thought it was a great game. I wrote a short review of it on my webpage along with just about every other DS game:

http://www.angelfire...endoDSGames.htm

#15 Escobar4Life

Escobar4Life

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:43 AM

I read the summary and the game sounds pretty fun. Hopefully I'll get the $10 EB voucher from purchasing SC: CT a week ago. If I do, I'll use it to purchase FTM.

Thanks!

#16 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:48 PM

I read the summary and the game sounds pretty fun. Hopefully I'll get the $10 EB voucher from purchasing SC: CT a week ago. If I do, I'll use it to purchase FTM.

Thanks!

If you play it through twice (the harder level unlocks when you finish the game) it can take quite a bit of time. After I finished it once, I gave it a rest for about a month and when I came back to it to play the harder level, it was fun all over again! Try tapping the main charcater's shirt or items he's interacting with during cutscenes to open up the locked clothing (to redress your "girlfriend"). Sounds bizarre, but it's fun. ;)

#17 wubb

wubb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:13 PM

Includes instructions and original packaging! woo!

I noticed that as well. Pretty nice.