Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

wants to see a ps3 for 199
WOOOO I STINK

#32 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

I've been looking for a good sale for a 3DS XL. Had to sell my 3DS and games when I lost my job. Been itching to pick up another one, especially since Luigi's Mansion has came out!

Wel...if you're feeling a little naughty...there are emulators for 3DS now

#33 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Wel...if you're feeling a little naughty...there are emulators for 3DS now

Whaaaaa? I wasn't aware. Got some links to show how to do it?

#34 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

Does anybody know anything about the FUSION Tournament Controller for PlayStation 3? Any good?

axlrose4183.png

#35 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

Does anybody know anything about the FUSION Tournament Controller for PlayStation 3? Any good?

I was wondering the same thing. But the fact that they're wired is a turn off for me.

#36 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

I have the 360 version and really like it. The movements are super smooth, the triggers are great, and being able to change colors is nice. Only drawback is the cord. It's a heavy braided cord so it tends to always get tangled up with other cords.

#37 Solh0und

Solh0und

King of the backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

Kinda wish the Dualshock 3's were a little cheaper.
Posted Image

#38 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

dont forget the 10$ off afterglow controller @gamer coupon stacks with the sales for them. arent they 20% off the controllers this week ?
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#39 ColFantastic

ColFantastic

Ranking Officer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:03 PM

I wanna see the XL go under 180 then I'll grab it.

I also wanna see someone put Ocarina of Time on sale again for $20. The game is too old to be paying $30 for it.

Used copies of OOT got for $25 and if you are a Gamer Club member they are $22.50. I ended up picking it up used through BB a couple weeks ago and works perfectly. Only perk of buying it new is the Nintendo coins you can register for.

#40 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

Style Savvy: Trendsetters is worth 20...i'm a dude and it's a fun fashion boutique simulation game. Think I ended up with about 20.5 hours of play...which lead to me winning one of the bigger contests. I could have played for longer, but I had my fun with it. Worth it if you like fashion or simulation games.

#41 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

when will dead space 3, metal gear revengance and dmc hit 20 already ? :(
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#42 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

dont forget the 10$ off afterglow controller @gamer coupon stacks with the sales for them. arent they 20% off the controllers this week ?

I'm hesitating on getting that one, the reviews on both BB and Amazon are not great. I know reviews can be biased against 3rd party controllers but the Rock Candy reviews are pretty good (I have one too and its very nice).

#43 FrankySox

FrankySox

4 more than Lebron

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

Never. Been waiting on DMC and Metal Gear for quite a while now.
CAREER STATS: 521 HR, .301 BA, .419 OBP, 2 MVPs, 0 STEROIDS
Posted Image Posted Image

#44 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Man wants to find a cheap ps3.... but looks like going to have to wait till after E3 :(
WOOOO I STINK

#45 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

I'm hesitating on getting that one, the reviews on both BB and Amazon are not great. I know reviews can be biased against 3rd party controllers but the Rock Candy reviews are pretty good (I have one too and its very nice).

Have an Afterglow to use with my PC and it's great, I honestly can't imagine why people would possibly review it low. Some of the buttons are a little "clicky" but nothing major and I've played it with very demanding games (like Dark Souls) with no problems at all.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#46 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

Seriously!

Well...except for DS3. I played DmC when it came out, loved it, but sold it and wanted to buy it when it was cheap to keep.

#47 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Style Savvy: Trendsetters is worth 20...i'm a dude and it's a fun fashion boutique simulation game. Think I ended up with about 20.5 hours of play...which lead to me winning one of the bigger contests. I could have played for longer, but I had my fun with it. Worth it if you like fashion or simulation games.

Delete, double post.

#48 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

I need a new 360. >_> Where are the console deals?!

#49 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

I haven't actually Played it yet, but I watched my sister play the demo. Honestly, it looked pretty cool. I couldn't believe how many different designs and outfits they had. I'll probably end up buying it before the day is over.

#50 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:44 PM

Never. Been waiting on DMC and Metal Gear for quite a while now.

Well it's only been a couple months after all. I'm sure they'll be down to 20 in the fall.

#51 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

Picked up a Pro Controller for the Wii U. Been waiting for a sale and since RZ Silver gets triple points today figured it was a good deal. Thanks OP.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#52 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

http://m.youtube.com...u&v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Kidding. Ill buy it when it reaches 10. I'm been surprised by plenty of games that I had no interest in until I gave it a go. I'm curious on what made you addicted or what made it so enjoyable

#53 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

it hasn't been 6 months yet duh

#54 spiderman4657

spiderman4657

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:52 AM

Man I was wishing for a better deal on a 3ds.

#55 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

Man I was wishing for a better deal on a 3ds.

Keep an eye out. You can get OG 3DS' for about $100, XL's for about 155 usually.

#56 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:25 AM

http://m.youtube.com...u&v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Kidding. Ill buy it when it reaches 10. I'm been surprised by plenty of games that I had no interest in until I gave it a go. I'm curious on what made you addicted or what made it so enjoyable

Sad to say but I got addicted to pleasing the customer's with fashions and tailoring my shop to the type of clothes I liked (I was a fan of the goth and rocker looks). Also the characters are likable and they just keep encouraging you to keep rising up in the fashion world. I also got to like the customers....I was like ah these 2 girls I know they like the edgy designs or such. It just felt awesome when you choose a good fashion with lots of items and some of it doesn't match and they just say ah...I don't normally like this (usually for accessories) but the way you put it together is awesome.

Extremely well done and the girls are all very pretty. The fashion shows are usually very easy though....think I just lost one.

#57 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

Wii U Pro Controller was actually cheaper weeks back. I got it on sale at bestbuy for about $34.99.

#58 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:29 AM

I kinda sorta want a 3DS. I really just want to play Animal Crossing.

2ibzq5d.jpg

#59 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

Wii U Pro Controller was actually cheaper weeks back. I got it on sale at bestbuy for about $34.99.

I believe that sale was only on the White Pro Controller though.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#60 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

Is Starcraft worth $20? And has anyone ever seen it cheaper somewhere else before?