The Last of Us: Survival Edition or the regular??

AzGoat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
What is everyone getting when it comes to this game? Are you getting the survival edition or the regular copy and why?

I have the Survival Edition pre-ordered at BB. The reason for this is because with the pre-order promo going on at BB, I'm essentially getting the Survival Edition for the same price as the standard copy.

[quote name='PimpLimp']I have the Survival Edition pre-ordered at BB. The reason for this is because with the pre-order promo going on at BB, I'm essentially getting the Survival Edition for the same price as the standard copy.[/QUOTE]

I also have the survival edition per order for the steel book and I hope the book is worth the cash.

[quote name='PimpLimp']I have the Survival Edition pre-ordered at BB. The reason for this is because with the pre-order promo going on at BB, I'm essentially getting the Survival Edition for the same price as the standard copy.[/QUOTE]

If you refer to the $20 BBY Rewards you might get, then you should understand math better since thats $20 off a future purchase. You're paying out of pocket the full amount.

Or maybe you are right and you should say its essentially the same price now and then when you redeem the $20 cert you say, I just saved another $20 - so that you double count the certificate and actually save yourself $40!

[quote name='Arakias']If you refer to the $20 BBY Rewards you might get, then you should understand math better since thats $20 off a future purchase. You're paying out of pocket the full amount.

Or maybe you are right and you should say its essentially the same price now and then when you redeem the $20 cert you say, I just saved another $20 - so that you double count the certificate and actually save yourself $40![/QUOTE]I understand math perfectly fine. I'm also aware that I have to pay full price at the time of purchase. But with the $20 cert I'm getting back, I'm really paying $60 for the Survival Edition in the long run. You should understand words better.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Going with the regular edition. All that "collector" stuff just collects dust on the shelf.[/QUOTE]

This. I'm not even sure I'll get it at launch at this point. Pretty sure it'll be down to $39 within a couple of months.

2x Post Pandemic (one online, one in store)
Joel Edition
Elle Edition
Survival Edition (will probably cancel this one)

The 2x Post Pandemics are more of a safety net, in case there are shortages or one's damaged. Getting two would probably be overkill.;)

[quote name='Vinny']2x Post Pandemic (one online, one in store)
Joel Edition
Elle Edition
Survival Edition (will probably cancel this one)

The 2x Post Pandemics are more of a safety net, in case there are shortages or one's damaged. Getting two would probably be overkill.;)[/QUOTE]

U can sell one to pay for the other one :)

If I'm going to buy a SE of a game in 2013, it's going to be GTA V. I still use the safety deposit box from GTA IV.

Regular for me at this time.

when thinking about it i am thinking about just cancelling my survival edition at best buy? I want the steel book but not sure if i want the art book any more? I think I will just end up going threw the book one or two times and it will sit on the shelf.

bread's done
Back