koalak

CAGiversary!
IGNY9cf.jpg

qzC9HZI.jpg

Marvel Based MMO/Action RPG

Releases June 4, 2013

Free to play, with Cash Shop

Game Overview
Marvel Heroes is a FREE-TO-PLAY action-packed massively multiplayer online game created by David Brevik, the visionary behind Diablo and Diablo 2. Set in the iconic Marvel Universe, Marvel Heroes combines the core game-play style of Action RPGs and MMOs with the expansive library of heroes from the Marvel Universe. In the game, players can collect and play as their favorite Marvel Superheroes (including Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider Man, Captain America and many others). Team up with friends and try to stop Doctor Doom from devastating the world with the power of the Cosmic Cube in a story written by Marvel comic super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis.

Features
Play for FREE
Experience the entire game without paying any money. If you choose, you can shop in the in-game store for even more heroes and items.

Battle as Marvel Super Heroes
Play as Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider Man, Captain America and many other famous heroes.

Customize Your Hero
Make your Hero unique with a range of spectacular powers and costumes. Discover enhancements to increase your hero's power.

Explore the Marvel Universe
Visit famous locations from the Marvel Universe, from Avengers Tower to Mutant Town to the Savage Land.

Fight Incredible Enemies
Smash through hordes of Marvel enemies and face off against iconic super villains.

Team Up With Friends
Join with your friends as you fight your way through the game

Official Site: https://marvelheroes.com

Wikis
Gamepedia: http://marvelheroes.gamepedia.com/Marvel_Heroes_Wiki (Official Wiki)

Wikia: http://marvelheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Heroes_Wiki

Orcz: http://orcz.com/Category:Marvel_Heroes_MMO

IGN: http://www.ign.com/wikis/marvel-heroes

This game stinks. I've given it numerous chances through various stages of the closed beta, and it's just bad. The combat is horrendously bland, the leveling is really slow, and the quests are all boring. It's easily the worst Diablo clone game out there, which is sad because I thought it had a lot of promise.

[quote name='SEH']This game stinks. I've given it numerous chances through various stages of the closed beta, and it's just bad. The combat is horrendously bland, the leveling is really slow, and the quests are all boring. It's easily the worst Diablo clone game out there, which is sad because I thought it had a lot of promise.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. I wanted this game to be good, but it is flat out boring.

Thats sad. I've been looking forward to trying it for awhile now. All of their free weekends I've been busy :(

I love how people write off a game in beta. The game is still undergoing many changes before launch which is good and scary at the same time. I think it is harsh to call the game the worst diablo clone when it isn't even officially launched. I had a lot of fun leveling a character to 34 and enjoy the look and feel of the game. This is all pre huge end game patch that hit last week. Also it is free to play. I would say good or bad reviews, try it at launch and see how you feel about it. I love marvel and diablo so it is perfect for me. I bought a Cyclops starter pack and am very excited to play him. Sadly he is pretty broken right now but is getting a huge rework.

I hope they change some of the annoyances like only getting to use one of the five starter characters (most of the starting five kind of suck as well). It's F2P so you can make multiple accounts if you really wanted to so it is kind of dumb that they were not letting you delete a character to try the others and forcing you to make multiple accounts.

I don't think this game is that bad. Sure, it's not great, but it's not shit either. There are a couple control nuances that I really think they should change, but overall it's fine.

While it still is in beta, Unicorn, I doubt it's going to change much, it releases in a couple weeks. I'm pretty sure what we have now is going to be extremely close to what will release.

I played it a good amount but didn't get too far because I don't like to invest a lot of time in a game where all my progress will be wiped. I'll wait until the official launch to really delve deep into it. I did try out every character though, the Punisher has been my favorite so far. Out of the starter characters I thought The Thing was the best. He can do great damage and barely takes any damage.

Ehhh game looks awful, I have hope that LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES will be avaible for us faster than this shit:p
120130430193015.jpg

And this is all in this topic...

[quote name='UnicornBang']I love how people write off a game in beta. The game is still undergoing many changes before launch which is good and scary at the same time. I think it is harsh to call the game the worst diablo clone when it isn't even officially launched. I had a lot of fun leveling a character to 34 and enjoy the look and feel of the game. This is all pre huge end game patch that hit last week. Also it is free to play. I would say good or bad reviews, try it at launch and see how you feel about it. I love marvel and diablo so it is perfect for me. I bought a Cyclops starter pack and am very excited to play him. Sadly he is pretty broken right now but is getting a huge rework.[/QUOTE]

Its a few weeks before launch, the game isn't going to change that much. I'm so tired of the stupid "ITZ IN BETA DOOD" argument. Betas nowadays aren't what they once were. The combat has been bland since the game started, as have the quests. They aren't all of a sudden going to make both of those fun and interesting in two weeks.

The AI is terrible. I played as Rocket Raccoon for awhile. I literally only needed to learn one ability, my turret. Just place it down, let it tank EVERYTHING (as it cant be destroyed) then just sit there mindlessly auto-attacking everything.

The level design is awful. Seeing the same three things duplicated 900 times to make a level look populated gets old. Oh look, more barrels, piles of bricks, and dumpsters. Also, the maps are gigantic. You spend tons of time just wondering around aimlessly hoping for the minimap to update showing you that you're in the general area you need to be in. Running around a boring ass map for 30 minutes isn't fun.

Leveling takes ages. When you start, you should level a lot faster than when you hit level 20+. It's common sense. You let new players constantly unlock stuff and feel a sense of accomplishment. Not in Marvel Heroes. It takes an hour or two just to hit level five. This process isn't helped by the same cookie cutter enemies that you fight over and over and over. Grinding the same cruddy looking enemies at level one isn't a good sign.

The game looks pretty bland. Environments are the same objects duplicated over and over and characters look really flat. Everything just seems super low-res. Oh, and in the span of five or six months (how long I played the closed beta) they still couldn't figure out how to implement correct graphics options as well as resolution support for anyone with a monitor larger than 1080p.

So yeah, the game sucks. I've given it chance after chance after chance. I initially played it like six months ago and thought it sucked, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. They still had time at that point. I re-installed and tried it again two or three weeks ago and literally NOTHING had changed. It was the same boring ass game. They now have two weeks until launch. They aren't all of a sudden going to make the game good in that time span. If you want a good dungeon crawler, go play Path of Exile, or hell, even Diablo 3. Both are way better games and a hell of a lot more entertaining than this pile of trash.

[quote name='SEH']Its a few weeks before launch, the game isn't going to change that much. I'm so tired of the stupid "ITZ IN BETA DOOD" argument. Betas nowadays aren't what they once were. The combat has been bland since the game started, as have the quests. They aren't all of a sudden going to make both of those fun and interesting in two weeks.

The AI is terrible. I played as Rocket Raccoon for awhile. I literally only needed to learn one ability, my turret. Just place it down, let it tank EVERYTHING (as it cant be destroyed) then just sit there mindlessly auto-attacking everything.

The level design is awful. Seeing the same three things duplicated 900 times to make a level look populated gets old. Oh look, more barrels, piles of bricks, and dumpsters. Also, the maps are gigantic. You spend tons of time just wondering around aimlessly hoping for the minimap to update showing you that you're in the general area you need to be in. Running around a boring ass map for 30 minutes isn't fun.

Leveling takes ages. When you start, you should level a lot faster than when you hit level 20+. It's common sense. You let new players constantly unlock stuff and feel a sense of accomplishment. Not in Marvel Heroes. It takes an hour or two just to hit level five. This process isn't helped by the same cookie cutter enemies that you fight over and over and over. Grinding the same cruddy looking enemies at level one isn't a good sign.

The game looks pretty bland. Environments are the same objects duplicated over and over and characters look really flat. Everything just seems super low-res. Oh, and in the span of five or six months (how long I played the closed beta) they still couldn't figure out how to implement correct graphics options as well as resolution support for anyone with a monitor larger than 1080p.

So yeah, the game sucks. I've given it chance after chance after chance. I initially played it like six months ago and thought it sucked, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. They still had time at that point. I re-installed and tried it again two or three weeks ago and literally NOTHING had changed. It was the same boring ass game. They now have two weeks until launch. They aren't all of a sudden going to make the game good in that time span. If you want a good dungeon crawler, go play Path of Exile, or hell, even Diablo 3. Both are way better games and a hell of a lot more entertaining than this pile of trash.[/QUOTE]
I only played for about 5 hours, but these were my main complaints. I'm a big fan of a lot of the heroes in it, but this game is not for me right now.

Just play Path of Exile if you want a F2P Diablo clone. That game is pretty damn good, and everything in the cash shop is cosmetic (except bag space, which you can still buy with in-game money).

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I only played for about 5 hours, but these were my main complaints. I'm a big fan of a lot of the heroes in it, but this game is not for me right now.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, it's a perfect concept. Unfortunately they executed it terribly. I hope that DC MOBA coming out doesn't suck. That's another perfect marriage of two genres.

I'll still give this game a try when it's out. It's 90% because I want to be Deadpool, and 10% because I took a break from POE.

[quote name='Waughoo']I'll still give this game a try when it's out. It's 90% because I want to be Deadpool, and 10% because I took a break from POE.[/QUOTE]

Deadpool was the most expensive character in the cash shop and all his extra attires were pretty pricey as well. Hope you bought the Deadpool starter pack or are looking to spend like $15 to unlock him.

[quote name='SEH']Oh yeah, it's a perfect concept. Unfortunately they executed it terribly. I hope that DC MOBA coming out doesn't suck. That's another perfect marriage of two genres.[/QUOTE]

I only played 1 game of that and it's kinda crappy. They only had the capturing the 5 points on the circular map mode active and I hate that mode. I didn't mess with my settings or read abilities, I just jumped right into a game, so that might be why I didn't like it much. I'm in the closed beta, so I'll try it out again sometime.

[quote name='tcrash247']I only played 1 game of that and it's kinda crappy. They only had the capturing the 5 points on the circular map mode active and I hate that mode. I didn't mess with my settings or read abilities, I just jumped right into a game, so that might be why I didn't like it much. I'm in the closed beta, so I'll try it out again sometime.[/QUOTE]

So they only had what League of Legends calls Dominion? That kinda blows as I hate that as well. Hopefully they add a standard 5v5 mode with three lanes, jungling, etc...

[quote name='SEH']So they only had what League of Legends calls Dominion? That kinda blows as I hate that as well. Hopefully they add a standard 5v5 mode with three lanes, jungling, etc...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I couldn't remember what League called that mode since it's stupid and I never play it.

I still sort of want to try this out... but pretty much everytime I decide to give it a I try its patch download time...  Guessing its going to be awhile before this could be consider a game for a quick gaming fix, huh?

I've been putting some serious time into this game. Downloaded it for free, chose Hawkeye, and leveled him up to 26 before beating the game. So far I've unlocked Storm and Thing, which I received through quest rewards. I wish hero drops were more frequent, but I understand the pricing structure and think it is a great implementation of the free-to-play model.

I'll put another 10 hours or so into the game, but I don't know if it will have the teeth to hold me beyond that. Having a good time with it though.

I have been playing it for 8 hours and I do really enjoy it. Now I am a big Marvel fan, so that can add to me liking the game. Also the game is fucking FREE!!! I don't get why people complain about a free game.

You don't need to spend money but I had the beta for a while and bought in for Spider-Man when they were giving Cyclops & Jean Grey free (Not bad for $20). Also got $15 worth of in game money and 6 costumes.

I started with Hawkeye and got Daredevil as a drop after the first mission set. I think people are upset because they want all the characters and everything for free too... even though the game is free. The heroes are similar to the different characters in Diablo. Diablo III had I think 5 characters for $60. Now there are a few things I wish were better and I am sure more will be added over time. I havn't beat the main story yet either so the amount of play time can drop after that.

This is also not a MOBA but does have some PVP (I havn't touched it yet).

The loot is not cosmetic other than costumes. I actually got a special Spider-Man costume that I would not have bought but looks cool. With licensed games, they really want to maintain the look of the character so that you don't have Wolverine wearing a luchadoor mask or Thor with a pink shovel.

Some characters are worth more to purchase (based on popularity). Again you don't need to buy anything and I only bought into the game because of the special I had ($20 = 3 characters, 6 costumes, 1500 credit). 

So does anyone know if you need to get through the prologue before you can acess the store or is their store just being hammered...?  I tried a few times yeterday, just a small sample size of game time, and it never would load anything...

Edit: And, wow, another day and another patch... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been playing it for 8 hours and I do really enjoy it. Now I am a big Marvel fan, so that can add to me liking the game. Also the game is fucking FREE!!! I don't get why people complain about a free game.
Because a game being free or not holds zero bearing over whether or not I like it. To me, as someone who has played tons of Diablo clones, this is easily the worst of the bunch. It being zero dollars doesn't automatically make it a good game. I'd rather pay $60 for a polished product that is fun and engaging than nothing for a game that is boring and mega repetitive (even more so than most games in this genre).

Not a bad free game. I played the beta and wasn't a fan, but playing through again as Storm (I refuse to pay that much real money for one character) with my friend who bought Wolverine .. it's not so bad. After all, it is free....

If costumes were only a fraction of the cost of actual characters, I might cave and buy a few of them, but the fact that they cost as much as -- if not MORE than -- other characters as a whole ... just plain ridiculous.

I got about an hour, hour and a half, in it now... I'm finding it to be pretty enjoyable. Two quick questions.

Does anyone know if the paid characters ever drop for free? (I got Scarlet Witch as a reward but she is one of the characters you can get for free.)

Second, is loot shared or is everything laying on the ground meant for me?

everything on the ground is meant for you, except maybe the health and mana orbs.

paid characters do drop but they are super duper uber rare drops. I have yet to see one in 13 hours of playtime, and I never got one in the beta.

If you (or anyone else) wants to group up sometime, let me know. I don't mind going back and doing the lower level stuff (granted, I am only lvl 14-15 as of posting).

Also, if anyone gets a Cyclops character drop and doesn't want him, please let me know! I don't know if they are tradeable, I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement if they are. lol

I'm pretty sure I read character and costumes are bind on pickup.

I'm level 12 on Punisher and am having a good time.  It's not the best Diablo clone but imo, it's not the worst.  The fact that it's Marvel super heroes helps it for me.  I look forward to playing it more.

I'm pretty sure I read character and costumes are bind on pickup.
Yeah, the Scarlet Witch that I got for finishing the prologue was untradable... and sold for 5 credits. (I'm curious if its impossible to get duplicate characters and whatnot... Seems awful punishing to not be able to trade them if they really are that rare.)

Anyhow, this morning I play with the Scarlet Witch (and played the prologue again) in the hopes that beating it would give me another hero... It didn't, which was sort of expected I guess. Though, I did restart the story to be sure...

Oh, sharing inventory without the use of a stash... was a bit of a shocker. Now that I know I guess I like it...

So after the prologue I went back to Hawkeye... but had to redo all of chapter one over again. (I had just beat Shocker.) Anyhow, I'm now just a bit past that. (Like the next teleport device.)

I'm up to a level 5 now... Nearly a level 6.

So, yeah, still really liking it... Though I'll be happy when I can play the game without dealing with a patch first...

Also, sort of hope they do a sale soon... The cheap ass in me just cannot buy a single character at their asking prices... (and surely not the costumes.)

I knew what it was going in, and dropped money to get Captain America because he is my boy and fave Marvel Character. I love the Ultimate Alliance games and this is basically a MMO extension of the action/RPG with a loot and crafting system to dump items off. It is free, it's simple fun with complex character builds, and it is a romp through the Marvel Universe. It gets better as you level with more varied enemies and event bosses. The store is ridonkulously overpriced IMO, but to get the one character i wanted and supporting their game for how much use I will get from it, makes it a good deal for me.

A lot of people are complaining about the store being way overpriced, so hopefully they lower some prices soon.  I mean really, $20 for Spider-Man and Iron Man is fucking ridiculous.  And costumes for $10+ is just way too much.  Really the only game I play and can compare microtransactions to is League of Legends, and there if you're buying an expensive skin there's a reason for it, like new particle effects and such.  All the skins in Marvel should be about $5.

personally i think they should make them a few bucks, i think all the fanbois would be much more wiling to spend $10 to get 5 characters they will play (and subsequent costumes) then $10 for 1 they may not like (and no costumes). Right now, the costs of their store will drive people away instead of making them wanna drop a few bucks on a new toon and play more. Also making the drop rates better on some toons or ANY drop rate (since i have yet to hear of ANYONE getting a character drop) or unlock during the story, you would have many more repeat players... i already know of a few that beat the story with their one character, didn't want to go through again with the other freebie they do not like, and have moved on. NOT smart marketing here to retain customers. I am getting a lot of crashes and lock ups, hoping my new PC hardware will fix it but otherwise, i am having fun. Got my Cap to 17, have figured out my build to go with, and am tanking it up. I did find Purple Boots and a Purple Belt today so... not bad. 

My roommate got a Wolverine skin drop, which also gave him the character too. Lucky. lol

The roster seems kind've small for such a big universe. They already have the assets in for a good amount of people (Gambit, Psylocke, Prof X, etc), so hopefully they can rapidly expand the roster.

Otherwise it's rather fun. Hit BigPopov up if you want to play.

The roster seems kind've small for such a big universe. They already have the assets in for a good amount of people (Gambit, Psylocke, Prof X, etc), so hopefully they can rapidly expand the roster.
The roster is small... Lots of great characters will likely be added later... At least if they sale enough of the overpriced orginals. If it was 5 dollars a character I bet I would buy 5 or 6... As it is right now. None.

The roster is small... Lots of great characters will likely be added later... At least if they sale enough of the overpriced orginals. If it was 5 dollars a character I bet I would buy 5 or 6... As it is right now. None.

This.

Give me Gambit, and they've got my money. The fact that he is the avatar for the in-game store is a slap in the face.

Give me Gambit, and they've got my money. The fact that he is the avatar for the in-game store is a slap in the face.
I got one of his cards in loot... When I redeemed it I think I got more rare loot or something like that. Not a Costume for a character I didn't own that I was really hoping for. :(

I got an hour and 45 minutes played in one session... Its a bit crazy... I battled Venom with about 50 of my closest friends... I kid you not. Is that loss of frames/lag I'm seeing from too many players or is it overworking my PC? (Sorry I don't do MMOs so nothing really to compare it too.)

I got a Fortune Card and it gave me some cosmetic artifact that I could care less about. Give me characters or costumes, damn it!

I did get a pretty legit Starktech artifact though.. for lower levels anyway. Does 500 more damage with one power once I reach below 25 percent Spirit. (10 second cooldown) and +1 to all powers. gg.

HydroX, on 09 Jun 2013 - 5:05 PM, said:
I got a Fortune Card and it gave me some cosmetic artifact that I could care less about. Give me characters or costumes, damn it!

I did get a pretty legit Starktech artifact though.. for lower levels anyway. Does 500 more damage with one power once I reach below 25 percent Spirit. (10 second cooldown) and +1 to all powers. gg.
Well, the apperaince mod is likely better than what I got... I'm sure my rare loot thing was a short lived boost.

Artifact? I don't think I've gotten one yet... Then again my Hawkeye was "Mask less" till around level 7 or 8 so I'm sure I haven't seen everything...

So, how does one team up with someone in particluar? I've team up in some of the small enviroments, like Taskmaster's training center, but it just tossed me into a party... (I know if I hold the shift key, or something like that.. maybe its alt, and click on a diffrent hero I get the party invite option... but its a really, really, big game so I imagine there is a better way to hoook up with friends or whatnot.)

So, how does one team up with someone in particluar? I've team up in some of the small enviroments, like Taskmaster's training center, but it just tossed me into a party... (I know if I hold the shift key, or something like that.. maybe its alt, and click on a diffrent hero I get the party invite option... but its a really, really, big game so I imagine there is a better way to hoook up with friends or whatnot.)
If you know them, get their "name" and friend them through the social window. This is accessed on the left side on the chat bar manually or U I think for the hotkey. Then you can right click a friends name and hit invite. If they're not, then there's probably a command but I'm not familiar with it. Otherwise you need to select them and right click their portrait to invite.

To leave a party there is a mouse symbol right above the top most persons portrait on the left side. Click that and leave. Don't be a dick and kick people from party or they instantly go back to one of the three main hubs. Had someone do this right before the boss of the instance.

As for the parties in instances. There is an option under Gameplay that auto-joins you to parties when possible.

The game itself is pretty basic. Once you get through the campaign (Which can be done anywhere from level 20 to 30), all you have left is a bunch of daily missions (green), hard daily missions (red & require cosmic key) or group challenges. You'll be running them daily or leveling up an alt. The daily missions will drop cosmic shards that you can trade for Fortune Cards and you can only get one cosmic shard per day from an daily. The hubs themselves are in tiers as well with Avengers Tower being the first tier that you will need to complete before moving up to the next tier.

Other than that the only thing there is would be to level up another character. Store items will drop from yellow enemies (and I think blue as well) and bosses (only once a day from boss for 'special item' drops). I also highly recommend leveling up the crafter vendor first so you can turn blues into purples for easier access to good gear.

I also highly recommend leveling up the crafter vendor first so you can turn blues into purples for easier access to good gear.
That's Ant Man right...? What level is that? I got him to lvl 3 after I realized I could do more than just donate elements to him. (Stupid I know)

Also your info on the social aspect was real useful this morning as I actuallly teamed up with two randoms in the 'overworld' this morning and managed to stick toghether for awhile too... Something I hadn't been able to do before. I would lose my teammates in the mass orgie of digital superheroes. (I'm in chapter 3 so its starting to thin out some.)

Anyhow, I got them added to my friends list so I can find them later... :)

I also found this... Its a build planner.

http://marvelbase.com/

Hopefully its useful for you all. :)

That's Ant Man right...? What level is that? I got him to lvl 3 after I realized I could do more than just donate elements to him. (Stupid I know)
Avenger's Tower: Hank Pym (Primarily known as Ant-Man)

Xavier's School: Forge

Helicarrier: Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic)

Level is shared across all of them. The Bloodtotem vendor is another useful one to level I think. Then the weapon/armor vendor. As for when you get that ability, the level 13-24 items are gained around 6 or 7 I think. As for the 1-12, that's gained at like 2 or 3. The third tier is gained around 8 or 9. The upgrading blues to purples will cost the green crafting material (Odd number tiers). It will keep the current bonuses the blue item has and add more when upgraded.

And I think you can't right click the portrait to bring up a menu of things to go with a person, but instead use the gear/options menu in the bottom left of their portrait. I could be mixed up on games. I hardly remember anymore.

Agree on the pricing. If more heroes were about $5ish I would be buying them, but I'm not spending 15+ on a single character.

I forgot to post this yesterday but I got my first costume drop!

Sadly, it was just Old Man Logan Hawkeye and not a whole new character for me but its nice to have a Hawkeye that looks as blind as my shooting would suggest he is. :lol:

Because a game being free or not holds zero bearing over whether or not I like it. To me, as someone who has played tons of Diablo clones, this is easily the worst of the bunch. It being zero dollars doesn't automatically make it a good game. I'd rather pay $60 for a polished product that is fun and engaging than nothing for a game that is boring and mega repetitive (even more so than most games in this genre).
To each their own but I really wonder how many "tons" of Diablo clones there are that you have played that you found worth the $60. Many people felt Diablo III wasn't worth the $60. It being $0, as a true CAG, does lower the expectations of a game. I got a good deal on it so I am happy. Closer to the end of the story so we will see how long that will last but I do enjoy the different types of enemies and environments. I am a Marvel fan, so I enjoy this shit.

I really think that the prices are front loaded and that we will see it drop after a while. Very similar to the League of Legends model and plenty of people love that game.

I forgot to post this yesterday but I got my first costume drop!

Sadly, it was just Old Man Logan Hawkeye and not a whole new character for me but its nice to have a Hawkeye that looks as blind as my shooting would suggest he is. :lol:
It does feel really special when you do get something like that. I got the Big Time (Green) Spider-Man costume. One that I would have never bought but I wear it all the time and it has grown on me. I think their resources are pretty limited so in a year when there are more characters/costumes, we may see more drops.

It does feel really special when you do get something like that. I got the Big Time (Green) Spider-Man costume. One that I would have never bought but I wear it all the time and it has grown on me. I think their resources are pretty limited so in a year when there are more characters/costumes, we may see more drops.
It does indeed. :)

Quick question... Does the game seem like its been lagging more since that mammoth patch that came out two days ago... Last night I had instances where the bindings on my mouse wouldn't work like they where suppose too. (Then when the enemies where gone they would work just fine.)

I installed this last night and played a little.  It's alright so far.  Nothing impressive, but not too bad.  I started with Hawkeye and got Daredevil for a mission reward.  

It does indeed. :)

Quick question... Does the game seem like its been lagging more since that mammoth patch that came out two days ago... Last night I had instances where the bindings on my mouse wouldn't work like they where suppose too. (Then when the enemies where gone they would work just fine.)
The game lags and I think it is the biggest problem. Makes me wish I could just play it solo but then again sometimes it is great seeing a bunch of heroes in one area. Hopefully it is something that is resolved soon but havn't played it for a couple days.

I'm not sure how I feel about being forced to play with 4 other Hawkeyes at once.  Also the respawn on enemies is a little crazy. 

I'm not sure how I feel about being forced to play with 4 other Hawkeyes at once. Also the respawn on enemies is a little crazy.
When you get up in levels the free characters short of become less common. (but, yeah, its a bit weird.)

Also I found this giveaway...

You do need to have Iron Man as a playable character but I at least have the costume in my stash if that ever happens...

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/marvel-heroes-iron-man-heartbreaker-armor-costume-key-giveaway/

bread's done
Back