alan wake 400 msp xbl

those are kinda buried, plus last weeks deals are still up. maybe this headline will grab a few people that mighta passed over it otherwise

[quote name='DaShaka']How long will these deals last? I bought a 360 but it won't arrive until the 28th[/QUOTE]
Buy it through xbox.com

Awesome deal for a cool game. Sure, gameplay gets repetitive and its a bit easy, but the atmosphere and presentation are extremely well done. Can't wait for Alan Wake 2.

[quote name='bigperm81']sorry i looked around and didnt see it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='perdition(troy']i picked it up based off this thread, never would have known if he hadn't posted it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's 100% my fault. I haven't had a chance to update the title of the XBL thread.

[quote name='leakyknuts']Need to change the title. Its not on sale for 400msp its on sale for $4.99. I just tried to purchase and did not have an option for msp. Dont want to link my card so it sucks missing out on this deal.[/QUOTE]

Thinking about picking this up for 400 msp

Thanks for posting OP. I would have missed it. And just in case this was missed, Alan Wake's American Nightmare also dropped in price from 1200 to 320. Not bad for $4!

thanks OP!
let the haters hate.
buy this game!
already have the OG on disc, so i'm finally picking up AW: American Nightmare. $4 ain't bad.

[quote name='Francision']How many gigs does this game eat up?[/QUOTE]
I already have the digital copy of it, I believe it's somewhere around 6.7gb? Don't know about the dlc though.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't get how you all would have missed this deal? How could I have highlighted it better?[/QUOTE]

It's only because they ignore the deals threads.

What are some of your thoughts on American Nightmare? Is it basically the same gameplay, different, any info is appreciated.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I don't get how you all would have missed this deal? How could I have highlighted it better?[/QUOTE]

Considering how big I think this deal is, I would have listed it first in the title. Probably would have thrown the price in, too, but that's completely a matter of preference. I understand that the XBL deals thread feels like piles of text in the OP, but honestly, it is really well organized and I wouldn't mess with what's working.

Anyway, this thread isn't hurting anyone. And I'm kind of pissed that I spent considerably more than this to buy this game two weeks ago.

[quote name='JP73']What are some of your thoughts on American Nightmare? Is it basically the same gameplay, different, any info is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Same gameplay, more guns and more action oriented. The story is actually quite humorous (I LOVE Mr. Scratch - he's funny as hell).

I bought it at 600 points and I don't regret it. At 320, it's a goddamn steal. BUY IT! :hot:

iGtsG31otPwaE.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kromis']Same gameplay, more guns and more action oriented. The story is actually quite humorous (I LOVE Mr. Scratch - he's funny as hell).

I bought it at 600 points and I don't regret it. At 320, it's a goddamn steal. BUY IT! :hot:

iGtsG31otPwaE.gif
[/QUOTE]

THIS. honestly i thought american nightmare was going to suck it started off kind of lame but got rather interesting and funny and ended up being quite enjoyable. i got for 600 too. its a steal. both games are a steal at this price.

people buy these games now!!!

I enjoyed American Nightmare so I picked this up with all of the DLC. I have tons of Microsoft Points banked. Given that I wasn't at all impressed with the X-Box One reveal yesterday, it seems like it might be a good idea for me to start unloading my Microsoft Points.

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Hmm, is any of the DLC that's on sale, included with Alan Wake (Limited Collector's Edition)?...[/QUOTE]
If it's a new copy you should get a code for the first DLC (The Signal i think).

How is it that so many people who own an Xbox don't check the XBL deals thread every week. Lots of people saying they would have never seen this deal, ya'll should start checking that thread. Plenty of good deals going on all the time.

Holy crap! I want to buy it again, just so it can accompany my standard and collector's editions. One of the best games I've ever played. Remedy is one of my top devs of all time. Can't recommend it enough. Brilliant, brilliant game. For anything less than $20 it's a steal.

[quote name='AzGoat']Never played this game before is it worth the buy and what is the style if the game?[/QUOTE]

YES! Combo of survival horror, action adventure, with one of the more compelling stories, and unbelievable presentation and character development. I don't see how it would be possible to be disappointed with the game for this price.

[quote name='berzirk']YES! Combo of survival horror, action adventure, with one of the more compelling stories, and unbelievable presentation and character development. I don't see how it would be possible to be disappointed with the game for this price.[/QUOTE]

Ok after watching a few trailers and reading some reviews I think for five dollars ill give it a try.

bread's done
Back