Move Navigation controllers for $10 at Sony Stores

mattand

CAGiversary!
Hey, just scored at a good deal at the Sony Store in Center City Philadelphia. Move Navigation controllers are marked down to $9.99, plus tax. This beats the $19.99 on Sony's own website.

YMMV, as always. I don't know how many they have left. If you're in the market for one of these, and there's a Sony Store nearby, definitely worth checking out.

Also of interest: Radio Shack is selling them for $17. Use their website to see if a store near you has them, and definitely call ahead.

Actually, I wasn't there physically. The better half was on her lunch hour and works nearby. I saw them on sale at Sony's website for $20 a pop, and asked if she would check out the store.

We just got really lucky with the $10 price. I was expecting them to be full price in the store.

I would imagine there might be games, though.

[quote name='Lubu']I know they said that the move controllers will work the ps4, but will the navs work also?[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not. There is really no way to improve on the Nav, it's a pretty straight forward device that works really well for what it is. The main issue is very few games use it.

bread's done
Back