Move Navigation controllers for $10 at Sony Stores

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mattand

mattand

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Hey, just scored at a good deal at the Sony Store in Center City Philadelphia. Move Navigation controllers are marked down to $9.99, plus tax. This beats the $19.99 on Sony's own website.

YMMV, as always. I don't know how many they have left. If you're in the market for one of these, and there's a Sony Store nearby, definitely worth checking out.

Also of interest: Radio Shack is selling them for $17. Use their website to see if a store near you has them, and definitely call ahead.

#2 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

Seen any games, OP?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3 mattand

mattand

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Actually, I wasn't there physically. The better half was on her lunch hour and works nearby. I saw them on sale at Sony's website for $20 a pop, and asked if she would check out the store.

We just got really lucky with the $10 price. I was expecting them to be full price in the store.

I would imagine there might be games, though.

#4 Lubu

Lubu

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

I know they said that the move controllers will work the ps4, but will the navs work also?

#5 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

I know they said that the move controllers will work the ps4, but will the navs work also?

I don't see why not. There is really no way to improve on the Nav, it's a pretty straight forward device that works really well for what it is. The main issue is very few games use it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#6 invincibleaggre

invincibleaggre

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

Aww Sony, you're our best friends this year! Backward compatibility, FTW!

My Signature Doesn't Work With Images

#7 reedimer

reedimer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

It does not work in Century City , LA