GGT 241 The One stop Station where MS/Sony help Nintendo win the future

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Nintendo talks about games and nobody cares! Nintendo has backwards compatibility and nobody cares! Nintendo lets you carry over your digital games and nobody cares! Nintendo holds no conference so that the other companies can ruin themselves and everybody says Nintendo is doomed, when in reality, Nintendo is going to be everyone's fall back! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha, all hail Mario!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You still might get them. ;)[/QUOTE]
You're the best ever, Frostybro :applause:

[quote name='MoCiWe']Don' you guys always make a new thread when these hit 500? I don't even know what I'm doing so I went and made one that was centered all around Nintendo just for guys since everyone here loves them so much :D

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10760987#post10760987[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didn't even realize the last one went over 500 until you mentioned it. :drool:

[quote name='whoknows']Nintendo is for casuals.[/QUOTE]
Casuals are for casuals.

Nintendo is cheering after seeing xbox one coverage finally they'll be the #2 console in America behind PS4

So unless you play DOA (no one ever does) how are you supposed to know Sonia was Ryu's ex-wife in Ninja Gaiden? fuck what happened to storylines?

Even EA is like oh no people don't like the new Xbox, let's say we are making Wii U games and start doing that again!

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/21/4351844/ea-developing-wii-u-games

[quote name='whoknows']Nintendo is for casuals.[/QUOTE]

Man, even with Miiverse (which is actually pretty nice) they're pushing for the social side of stuff far less then the other two, therefore the whole world is now going casual :O

[quote name='GUNNM']So unless you play DOA (no one ever does) how are you supposed to know Sonia was Ryu's ex-wife in Ninja Gaiden? fuck what happened to storylines?[/QUOTE]

By using the interwebz! I actually enjoy the DOA games and they do tend to have some neat stuff in their story modes actually, granted it doesn't all make sense.

[quote name='Krymner']Seriously considering a Wii U when there's a price drop.[/QUOTE]

DO IT! It's really not that bad, I do wish it was cheaper but all of the games they've been showing off really interest me so it's nice knowing there are at least some games I want coming out soonish.

[quote name='Krymner']Seriously considering a Wii U when there's a price drop.[/QUOTE]

Basic is on sale for $240. That's probably better than a price drop.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, I didn't even realize the last one went over 500 until you mentioned it. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I noticed and it made me incredibly upset.

Thanks MoCiWe, you're a real take charge individual. Expect a promotion sometime soon or something.

when the wii-u drops to $100, i will get one, But i doubt it will ever drop to $100 brand new. just look at the wii. It still retails for $149.99.

[quote name='GUNNM']So unless you play DOA (no one ever does) how are you supposed to know Sonia was Ryu's ex-wife in Ninja Gaiden? fuck what happened to storylines?[/QUOTE]
I actually play the DOA games for the story and knew that.

I feel this sums up everything about the console race
http://i.imgur.com/7tmSCjo.gif

[quote name='MoCiWe']

By using the interwebz! I actually enjoy the DOA games and they do tend to have some neat stuff in their story modes actually, granted it doesn't all make sense.

.[/QUOTE]
Do you know how long it takes to use internet explorer on the xbox?

I however did not know that the current gen Ninja Gaiden games are prequels to the originals. Man, I need to step my game up.

Also, she's not his ex wife. They're baller tier still together.

[quote name='Indignate']I noticed and it made me incredibly upset.

Thanks MoCiWe, you're a real take charge individual. Expect a promotion sometime soon or something.[/QUOTE]

Wooooo a promotion! Or something....I'll still take it! lol

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I actually play the DOA games for the story and knew that.

I feel this sums up everything about the console race
http://i.imgur.com/7tmSCjo.gif[/QUOTE]

Yay another DOA player! Also, wow I never saw that gif before in general...that poor dog lol, but at the same time, expect that pole to grow some legs and take advantage of Xbox taking out the Playstation with it! :p

[quote name='YBX87']when the wii-u drops to $100, i will get one, But i doubt it will ever drop to $100 brand new. just look at the wii. It still retails for $149.99.[/QUOTE]

You're gonna be waiting, uh, forever.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I however did not know that the current gen Ninja Gaiden games are prequels to the originals. Man, I need to step my game up.

Also, she's not his ex wife. They're baller tier still together.[/QUOTE]
So NG 2 is a prequel? Cause ryu had no idea about who she was in NG 2 and in Razor's edge Ayane is like mmm I want dat hayabusa dick all up in my guts and Sonia and is like bitch plz I done tamed that ryu dragon a long time ago. He shoryuken'd my guts all up!

Also momiji is fucking awesome best thing about Razor's edge until you know my save file corrupted an I lost all progress.

[quote name='GUNNM']Do you know how long it takes to use internet explorer on the xbox?[/QUOTE]

I actually have never used it on Xbox, so no, I don't! I have however used the internet on basically all other systems and know that it's usually not that ideal....but it's worth the wait to find out the story, that way you get to slowly blow your mind with all the info instead of having it all happen instantly!

[quote name='ActionKazimer']No, Pocket Fighter. Bloody Roar: PRIMAL FURY.[/QUOTE]

I want another Bloody Roar :(

I have at least two of the BlazBlue games and don't think I've ever fully went through the normal story mode, I'm not really sure why...I just always stop without beating them :/

[quote name='Indignate']In BlazBlue there are timeloops.

So like, Jin and Hakumen are the same person, you know?[/QUOTE]
Remember when Raziel went back in time to beat up his human half?

[quote name='Krymner']All ya'll bitches gonna want a Wii U when dat Bayonetta 2 hits.[/QUOTE]
The only game worth buying on the wii u

[quote name='Indignate']There are only two BlazBlue games, silly.[/QUOTE]

Aren't there like 2.3 games, since they did what UMVC did and release an expansion game?

For me this is even less likely than an Xbox One.

[quote name='GUNNM']Also momiji is fucking awesome best thing about Razor's edge until you know my save file corrupted an I lost all progress.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't have corrupted on PS3. ;)

[quote name='Krymner']All ya'll bitches gonna want a Wii U when dat Bayonetta 2 hits.[/QUOTE]

One game does not sell me a system.
Then again, I almost bought a WiiU for Razor's Edge. :whistle2:k

Wonderful 101 looks sick. I'm definitely happy to have a Wii U, but a lot of that comes from barely paying anything for it. Just know there's plenty in the pipe that I'ma want.

I'll be getting Bayonetta, Wonderful101, Wind Waker HD, new Zelda, new Smash, new Mario Kart, and the new 3d Mario when they come out. For more soonish games I'll pick up Pikmin 3 and potentially Game and Wario since it launches at 40 and I've always enjoyed the WarioWare games.

[quote name='whoknows']Wonderful 101 is confirmed to be like...3 hours long.

Pass.[/QUOTE]

Cool, that means my speed runs should be in the 40 minute range :D

[quote name='MoCiWe']I'll be getting Bayonetta, Wonderful101, Wind Waker HD, new Zelda, new Smash, new Mario Kart, and the new 3d Mario when they come out. For more soonish games I'll pick up Pikmin 3 and potentially Game and Wario since it launches at 40 and I've always enjoyed the WarioWare games.[/QUOTE]
Sun is bad for your skin anyways

[quote name='j-cart']Cool, that means my speed runs should be in the 40 minute range :D[/QUOTE]

Waste of $60.

Should be a $10 downloadable game.

[quote name='GUNNM']Sun is bad for your skin anyways[/QUOTE]

Pffffft, I have a window! I will admit that the sun and me aren't exactly best buds though, he burned me one too many times >.

[quote name='Indignate']We beat ORC in like 2 hours.

You spent $120 on that.[/QUOTE]

I lol'ed.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Most of the games I consider to be worth 60 dollars aren't even from this decade.[/QUOTE]

Totally. I thought I was going to regret buying RE:R but man, RAID MODE! Sooo much fun, was late to work this morning because of it.

[quote name='Indignate']We beat ORC in like 2 hours.

You spent $120 on that.[/QUOTE]

It was more than that.

And that doesn't matter because I got a lot of playtime out of it.

[quote name='j-cart']I lol'ed.

Totally. I thought I was going to regret buying RE:R but man, RAID MODE! Sooo much fun, was late to work this morning because of it.[/QUOTE]
Didn't touch raid mode on the 3DS. Pretty cool seeing one of the characters in the story mode in raid mode as a new character

bread's done
Back