Sanctum 2 XBLA Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 LordFlux

LordFlux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

Least favorite feature is no backwards compatibility. BC would have bridged the gap and made an easy transition for long time 360 users who have purchased tons of digital content.

#32 archangelreb

archangelreb

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

Most:Blu Ray
Leastt: No used games without a fee. Come on GMADB. That would be the way to go if you want get out of the console business.

[ARCHANGELREB.jpg

fs.png

gallery_474050_8161_49776.jpg

#33 JAgamer

JAgamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Least excited for all the Fantasy League stuff because I have no interest in sports.

#34 WarlordPayne

WarlordPayne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

My favorite feature is being able to pull up the internet while I'm playing a game, that way I can look stuff up about the game right there rather than having to go to my computer.

My least favorite feature is everything else.

#35 evilcheez86

evilcheez86

Totes Amazeballs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

Favorite feature is going to be the ability to 'suspend' a game, i hate when checkpoints don't load D:
Posted Image

#36 KHASN

KHASN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

The Xbox One feature I'm least looking forward to is the "always online" Kinect thing.

I don't want to be forced to have a broadband connection in order to use my Xbox One or Kinect. Even if the online connection is only necessary once a month, it'd still be a pain.

#37 FEN1XD0WN

FEN1XD0WN

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

thanks to francis i can definitely say im looking forward to watching dennis rodman slam dunk a basketball on live tv, get on skype to talk to my friends as it is going on and brag about my uber cool fantasy team that just got better.

#38 stinkytick

stinkytick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

Least excited: TV features. I'm from Portugal and we don't even have Xbox Live Rewards so I'm pretty sure we won't ever have the TV Features fully available. Also the DRM and the "almost always-on"

Most Excited: I guess nothing really. After the show I've decided to keep my 360 for 3 more years, and only then think about making the jump. There are plenty of new games coming.

#39 bluevafe

bluevafe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

Least favorite Xbox One feature: limitations on used games and installation (installations, dlc, downloadable games and updates will fill that 500gb hard disk very quickly)

#40 Hsith

Hsith

Black Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Least favorite for me is how used games are going to function in the console.

#41 JayMan8081

JayMan8081

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

My favorite feature would be the quick-switching between tasks and the save any where in games.

#42 Daluva

Daluva

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Least favorite feature is the lack of backwards compatibility physically OR digitally...I can understand physically if the architecture is different...but digitally? Patch that One.

#43 PIRaterIa

PIRaterIa

Still Alive...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

Least favorite Xbox One feature: The used games dilemma. It's unclear now but the fact that I can't lend or borrow a game from a friend and play it, is just wrong. A friend can lend you a book and you don't need to de-activate it, right?

#44 Caspel

Caspel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

Congrats to Bent 00, Kanokare, and PIRaterIa for winning copies of Sanctum 2 on XBLA. Check your PMs by the end of the night to redeem the codes.

#45 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

Congrats to Bent 00, Kanokare, and PIRaterIa for winning copies of Sanctum 2 on XBLA. Check your PMs by the end of the night to redeem the codes.

Awesome!! Thanks so much for the code and the giveaway! Gonna play it ASAP later this weekend. Gold expired today too so gotta use my spare 3 month card once I get back on lol.

Thanks again!

If you are new to GMG and want to receive 2 dollar credit after your first purchase of over 2 dollars, use this REFERRAL.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming - My Youtube channel :)

76561197990616966.png     uc.png

#46 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

Cool contest you are doing.

Kinda funny ironic that you are giving away a XBLA game that will not be able to be played on the XB1 (XBO, XO, X1....what is the shortcode of this thing!)

Least favorite thing so far is a 3 way tie: No Backwards Compat, Controller is basically the same from the Xbox (no new buttons, no touchscreen,), and KInect NEEDED.

Not in it to win it...just wanted to toss my answers in.

Edited by Dishinshoryuken, 31 May 2013 - 10:23 PM.
Update did not want to enter contest

What a wonderful sight. :360::psp:

#47 Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS, SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE. SHRIEKING

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

Least anticipated feature? Big Brother kinect. Like, come on bro, when i gotta fap, i gotta fap! I don't want it exposing me. Especially when i get into super fap mode. That things sounds like a hurricane.

#48 Ejectedbunny

Ejectedbunny

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

Favorite feature: Has to be skype.

Least Favorite: You have to connect online once every 24hrs. I don't have the internet at my home where i keep my xbox since ISP's don't service my rural area. So I'm screwed lol

#49 Bent 00

Bent 00

Show me ya moves!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:32 AM

I won something?! Wow, thanks! :D

#50 stinkytick

stinkytick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

Have the winners been announced already?

#51 Crisp Glacius

Crisp Glacius

Meaning of Everything....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:51 AM

I am not liking the whole used game deal with the xbox one. Not just for us but the stores that rely on used games like gamestop are gonna get hurt from this.