• Please log in to reply
748 replies to this topic

#331 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

All commons for me last night.

Got an extra code or two though from some of my friends who went out last night. So I'm happy about that.

~party hard~

#332 TazN8R

TazN8R

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:13 AM

Ten more codes in... all common.

#333 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:19 AM

H7E37VSM9S

#334 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

H7E37VSM9S

Got it,thanks c:

~party hard~

#335 DFogz

DFogz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:00 AM

Two codes and two guitars tonight, now I have 6 guitars. Only need the rare icon to get any prize though

#336 TazN8R

TazN8R

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:25 AM

I sooo NEED/WANT 1000 codes! 

#337 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

has anyone bought the 1 month Pandora from pxp?

i wonder if it is a code you apply to your account or do you have to log through the site? I am wanting to resell one or two..

fs_lastplayed.png

#338 OhioBobcat3

OhioBobcat3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

I still have around 50 Iconic Summer cap codes that I want to trade for My Coke Rewards cap codes. I'm looking to trade one Iconic Summer code for two MCR cap codes. Hit me up with a PM if you are interested.

#339 TazN8R

TazN8R

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

i wonder if it is a code you apply to your account or do you have to log through the site? I am wanting to resell one or two..

Sadly the Pandora are now sold out. Sorry to deliver the bad news. Please, don't kill the messenger. lol :(

#340 TazN8R

TazN8R

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:27 AM

Ten codes in... ten more common icons.

#341 B4d W01f

B4d W01f

B4d W01f

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

You get a code that you can redeem. I got 1 last week I am selling on listia as well.

#342 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

You get a code that you can redeem. I got 1 last week I am selling on listia as well.

dang, i shoulda got a few!

I wish more people used Listia! you rock

i see the Second Chance sweepstakes starts August 11th....

does that mean the uhh... match icons to redeem a prize part of the contest ends on august 11th?

when does this end!?

fs_lastplayed.png

#343 TazN8R

TazN8R

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:58 AM

dang, i shoulda got a few!

I wish more people used Listia! you rock

i see the Second Chance sweepstakes starts August 11th....

does that mean the uhh... match icons to redeem a prize part of the contest ends on august 11th?

when does this end!?

Perhaps this will answer your question. I copied and pasted it directly from their rules.

9. SECOND CHANCE SWEEPSTAKES: From 12:00:01 am ET on August 11, 2013 through 11:59:59 pm ET on August 
31, 2013, participants who have Icons remaining in their Account History will be able to deposit their Icon or Icons into 
one or more (depending on the number of Icons they have remaining) Second Chance Sweepstakes categories. Each 
Icon is worth one (1) entry . Pepsi Icons can only be deposited into the Second Chance Sweepstakes for brand Pepsi 
items. Mountain Dew Icons can only be deposited into the Second Chance Sweepstakes for brand Mountain Dew 
items. There will be one (1) Second Chance Sweepstakes for brand Pepsi items and one (1) Second Chance 
Sweepstakes for brand Mountain Dew items. The Prizes for the Second Chance Sweepstakes will be awarded via 
random drawing which will be held on or about September 3, 2013 by an independent judging organization, whose 
decisions are final. For Second Chance Sweepstakes Prizes: Winner must accept the prize as stated or prize may 
be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Total ARV of all prizes is $59,425.00. Odds of winning a Second 
Chance Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible Icons deposited throughout the entire Second Chance 
Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Second Chance Sweepstakes Prize per person/household.

#344 AceBlaze

AceBlaze

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:50 AM

Soo i did some major complaining and recived this back from the ppl who made the promo "prize logic"

There will be a second phase of the promotion where prizes will be restocked and/ or replaced. Please be patient and save your icons to use for the prize you desire. It is likely the popular prizes that are out of stock will become available again. This phase begins 12:01 AM EST on August 11, 2013. For more information please view the official rules. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance
So who ever wants to kudos or shoot me some codes for this info is more then welcome to ... also still looking for some dnas any one with alot of them and want to trade hit me up

#345 TazN8R

TazN8R

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

Sadly I never got the DNA monster headphones because (more than likely) some people took more than 1 of that prize. I have complained to Pepsi about this and the fact that they should have only allowed 1 of each prize in the top three tiers/vaults per e-mail/physical mailing address.

It took me well over 200 codes to get that coveted beach ball icon to get a chance at the headphones. Sadly, by the time I got the beach ball, the headphones were GONE! 

I highly doubt that they will restock the headphones on/by Aug. 11th. 2013 because that is when everything goes to the second chance drawings and ALL icons earned (at that point) will only be valid for a 2nd. chance drawing. 

Honestly, I do not have any faith in PepsiCo. After all, they are a big corporation and I am just a piss-ant human to them.

#346 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

Soo i did some major complaining and recived this back from the ppl who made the promo "prize logic"

There will be a second phase of the promotion where prizes will be restocked and/ or replaced. Please be patient and save your icons to use for the prize you desire. It is likely the popular prizes that are out of stock will become available again. This phase begins 12:01 AM EST on August 11, 2013. For more information please view the official rules. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance
So who ever wants to kudos or shoot me some codes for this info is more then welcome to ... also still looking for some dnas any one with alot of them and want to trade hit me up

But the caps say the contest ends on 08/10/13? My advice is use them before you loss them.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#347 rose1986

rose1986

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

you can claim remaining prizes after aug 10.
i hope they restock on the first. its halfway through the promotion

#348 Ransack

Ransack

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

PMed you.

#349 blackhalk123

blackhalk123

zeds dead baby!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

PMed you as well thanks

#350 rose1986

rose1986

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

pm'd

#351 ljwwir0413

ljwwir0413

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

Sadly I never got the DNA monster headphones because (more than likely) some people took more than 1 of that prize. I have complained to Pepsi about this and the fact that they should have only allowed 1 of each prize in the top three tiers/vaults per e-mail/physical mailing address.

It took me well over 200 codes to get that coveted beach ball icon to get a chance at the headphones. Sadly, by the time I got the beach ball, the headphones were GONE! 

I highly doubt that they will restock the headphones on/by Aug. 11th. 2013 because that is when everything goes to the second chance drawings and ALL icons earned (at that point) will only be valid for a 2nd. chance drawing. 

Honestly, I do not have any faith in PepsiCo. After all, they are a big corporation and I am just a piss-ant human to them.

I got more than one pair by luck, I don't see anything wrong with that, I spend money all year around on Pepsi products so I feel if I'm lucky enough to get 2 pair than there is nothing wrong with that.

#352 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

i got 2 digital cameras... woulda loved to have gotten 2 dna headphones but by the time i got the icons they was sold out, ohh well, maybe next contest i'll get some top prizes! i can't wait for the mountain dew and dorittos to start.

fs_lastplayed.png

#353 B4d W01f

B4d W01f

B4d W01f

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:46 AM

all commons tonight

#354 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

I have a few extra iconic codes I'm looking to trade. I want NOS codes (will do 1:1 trade)  or Sniper Elite V2 steam key from this bundle, pm me

T9rTk6Q.gif

#355 Mirpkered

Mirpkered

Dyslexic GAC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

I've got 15 codes currently if anyone is interested in some trades. Looking for PSN/MSP/eShop credit.

#356 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

PXP just added some actually awesome prizes just now.

A giant Pepsi can cooler for 7,500 PXP
A massive metal cooler Pepsi chest for 15,000 PXP
A karaoke set for your apple products or Mac for 10,000 PXP
ORRRRRRR A F$&@?!G ELECTRIC GURTAR SET FOR 50,000 PXP

Get them while there hot.

~party hard~

#357 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

PXP just added some actually awesome prizes just now.

A massive metal cooler Pepsi chest for 15,000 PXP
A karaoke set for your apple products or Mac for 10,000 PXP
ORRRRRRR A F$&@?!G ELECTRIC GURTAR SET FOR 50,000 PXP

Get them while there hot.

thanks for the heads up. got the metal ice cooler :) . hopefully its not a rly small POS like im expecting.

Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#358 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

thanks for the heads up chemical, I had just enough points for the cooling chest so I grabbed that.

T9rTk6Q.gif

#359 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

I'm wondering what the size of this is. The picture doesn't help much.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#360 CoffeeWolf74

CoffeeWolf74

Rocket ridin' son of a gun...WOOOOOO!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:48 PM

Just claimed that 15k metal cooler too - since it holds 60 cans then it will surely hold a 24 pack of glass beer bottles.

card.png