The 2013 iconic summer Pepsi/mountain dew thread

• Please log in to reply
748 replies to this topic

#361 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

I'm not getting any of the new rewards because I'm already getting a cooler from iconic summer and I don't have enough points fora GURTAR so yeah.
I'm saving my points once they bring in other rewards.
Enjoy everyone.

~party hard~

#362 TazN8R

TazN8R

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

Wow. I've missed a few things to say the least while I was physically down and bedridden with my arthritis. Eh. That's life. That's how it goes for me. They certainly do not call me "Lucky" Lyla. In fact. I have been called "Loser" Lyla because despite my efforts I NEVER have won (in the last 30 yrs. of entering contests nor will I ever win) the top prize from anyone or anything. Quite a losing track record there.

Anyway, I wish that I had been able to get in on some codes. Unfortunately, my back nor my finances would permit. Again, I say, oh well... that's just my life.

I would really like to know what it's like to have this so-called new technology. I have no idea of what it's like to have an iPod, iPhone, iPad, an E-reader, high speed internet, or a digital camera (I'm still using the $5 cams from Walgreen's) and WTF is an MP3 player?

How much would it cost me to have someone literally shoot me and put me out of my MF misery?

Sincerely LOSER LYLA!

#363 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

if you guys have any coke zero caps ill trade u pepsi icon summer ones for them

#364 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:53 AM

it won't let me get the cooler.. it says I need to unlock an achievment... and the task is to "update my mailing address" and I already had it filled out,

emailing support :(

hope they have one left in stock for me.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#365 AceBlaze

AceBlaze

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

So any one willing to trade their extra dna's for those who have claimed more then one or whoever for that matter pm please

#366 nicopsta

nicopsta

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

I have 100 cap codes

25 for $5 PayPal

PM me!

#367 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:04 PM

Not sure which is funnier, the people whining, or the people selling codes you could easily get from pongr.

Anyways, that karaoke machine looked neat, didn't look at the site until last night though. Probably would never use it heh. Almost at Icon status now on PXP, so it's just down to how many totebags and beach towels I've won and where to donate them to.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#368 B4d W01f

B4d W01f

B4d W01f

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

Got the cooler and today I got the camp fire icon. I will wait until they restock and then get an ipod touch!

#369 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

it won't let me get the cooler.. it says I need to unlock an achievment... and the task is to "update my mailing address" and I already had it filled out,

emailing support :(

hope they have one left in stock for me.

by the time customer service fixed my account so i could order them, they were sold out... lame!

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#370 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:14 AM

Won a Level 5 prize so I choose the grey pepsi shirt. Also redeemed 7500 points for the Pepsi Can Cooler. That makes a total of 5 prizes I've gotten for this promo (3 rare icons and 2 Pepsi Point rewards)

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#371 Disgruntled_Cupcake

Disgruntled_Cupcake

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:20 AM

so has anyone noticed that they changed some of the images of the prizes I noticed but I also noticed that they didn't restock any prizes either

I hope they do soon!!!

#372 B4d W01f

B4d W01f

B4d W01f

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

Got a Skateboard Icon tonight so i hope they restock the DNA headphones soon! I will be looking good if they restock, I have DNa head phones and an ipod touch waiting!

#373 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

Won another Level 5 prize this morning and grabbed a Pepsi Beach Towel.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#374 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

Anyone with Nos, Kelloggs, Slurpee or Kelloggs Monster U codes I will trade pepsi codes for them. Send a PM.

ThEIiteOne.png

.. .----. -- / .- / - .-. --- .--. .... -.-- / .... ..- -. - . .-.

#375 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

SKHBNHH3E6

T9rTk6Q.gif

#376 Big Daddy Cap

Big Daddy Cap

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:22 AM

Had a question I was hoping someone could answer about the Pepsi XP rewards program.  I just found out about the Pepsi XP rewards program.  If I sign up enter an iconic code on that account, will I be able to sync my iconic summer account?  I've entered over 100 codes and have only unlocked a couple things so I was hoping I could get a bunch of points on the Pepsi XP site.

By the way, if anyone wants to trade Pepsi codes for Coke codes straight up, send a message.  I got seven of the 20-pk codes worth 18 points each on MCR.  I would trade each of those codes for 6 of the Pepsi codes or also trade cap for cap.

#377 ljwwir0413

ljwwir0413

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

FYI a guy on slick deals told me he contacted Pepsi and they started whiling prizes yesterday. Fingers crossed

#378 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

FYI a guy on slick deals told me he contacted Pepsi and they started whiling prizes yesterday. Fingers crossed

I'm sorry, but I'm genuinely confused:  what is "whiling prizes"?

#379 Disgruntled_Cupcake

Disgruntled_Cupcake

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

ugh I want at least one pair of dna headphones I hope they restock

but alas all I seem to get as of recent is commons

sad day :/

#380 ljwwir0413

ljwwir0413

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Sorry

I'm sorry, but I'm genuinely confused:  what is "whiling prizes"?

. Sorry stupid autocorrect, the started shipping prizes on Tuesday.

#381 TazN8R

TazN8R

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

Please don't post personal stuff like that. I really don't see the point and there is no need for it. You seem to just want attention.

Think what you want. I think that it's somewhat comical (the fact of what one person "might", "has done" or "is willing to do" to get codes). lol 

If I really wanted attention I would have asked someone to video the injuries, put them on youtube and then post links EVERYWHERE! lol

#382 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

I will trade pepsi iconic summer codes for Kelloggs, Kelloggs monster U, Nos, Slurpee or MCR Coke Zero codes. (Any Black MCR cap will work, trading 1:2 on MCR black caps and 3:1 on any others)

Send a PM. Will trade multiple codes per monster U code.

ThEIiteOne.png

#383 bryceisheerre

bryceisheerre

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

I won a tshirt and a beach towel right off the bat when the promotion first started, but nothing since then. I'm gonna finish with a couple hundred codes probably by the time this is all over

I also have MCR codes if anyone is interested in giving me their pepsi codes for MCR codes

#384 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

So PXP just added back the tablet cozy on the reward list. Limit two per person. But I finally ordered one because I needed something for my iPad.

Still have about 9,000 PXP still for another reward in the future. So I'm happy.

~party hard~

#385 ZuKe Zuchegno

ZuKe Zuchegno

I'm Sorry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

MHALHK996C

Quote: uncle5555 The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#386 AceBlaze

AceBlaze

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

So PXP just added back the tablet cozy on the reward list. Limit two per person. But I finally ordered one because I needed something for my iPad.Still have about 9,000 PXP still for another reward in the future. So I'm happy.

If they broght that back im waiting for some dnas *fingers crossed*

#387 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:29 AM

how many points did the dna headphones cost on PXP?

T9rTk6Q.gif

#388 ThEliteOne

ThEliteOne

PSN Trophy Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

how many points did the dna headphones cost on PXP?

ThEIiteOne.png

#389 Big Daddy Cap

Big Daddy Cap

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

Disregard my previous posts about trading Pepsi codes for MCR codes.  First, I just find out that when you synchronize your PXP account with your iconicsummer account, you do not get any credit for codes entered before you joined PXP (which in my case was 98).  Secondly, I have entered 70 codes on the Pepsi side and have yet to unlock a single prize.  Are you kidding me?  And I used to think that the McDonalds Monopoly game was the biggest rip-off promo.  Maybe at the end of this sweepstakes, I can trade in my 200 cap codes for a sweepstakes for a chance to win a paper triangle football game.  That would be almost as sweet as the paper footballs I used to make in 2nd grade.  Maybe they will re-stock some of their prizes with a straw that shoots spit-wads incredible distances or maybe some laminated instructions on how to give a nuclear wedgie to an unsuspecting nerd.  They should at least add a bunch of high-powered Dyson vacuums with vortex technology because this whole thing sucks with unmatched velocity.

#390 Orgymang

Orgymang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

Secondly, I have entered 70 codes on the Pepsi side and have yet to unlock a single prize.  Are you kidding me?

Like most of these types of games, it's all about luck.  I've entered 120 codes and received 2 prizes from tier 5 and 1 prize from tier 4.

Want to buy PC games at a discount? Sign up on GMG with my referral and receive a $2 credit when you spend at least $2.