Photo
* * * * - 28 votes

TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

Toys R Us FRONTBURNR Deals Video Games

• Please log in to reply
2385 replies to this topic

#1 FrontBurnr

FrontBurnr

Official Representative

• Retailer Representative

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs

Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   

Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***

--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Edited by FrontBurnr, 16 December 2013 - 03:25 PM.
added this week's ad deals

#2 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

Welcome back. I expect good things!

#3 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

Looks like TRU may edge itself back in my life. I haven't been in one since the Wii launch.

xivpads.png

#4 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

thanks for doing this

#5 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

Thank you for the heads up on the offers. Congratulations and good luck to you

#6 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Welcome back. We missed some of the great deals you use to provide for us in the Kmart thread. Glad you are back and looking forward to more great deals from u.

#7 FrontBurnr

FrontBurnr

Official Representative

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Welcome back. I expect good things!

Much appreciated! I'm going to have fun with this one!

#8 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

Oh wow, welcome back. Hope to see some awesome deals.

#9 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

Nice! Looking forward for more deals!

#10 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:20 PM

Hey dude! Welcome back. Beware the bottom feeders on this site that hate you.

#11 Hades79

Hades79

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Well I am glad you are back! If you bring any of the amazing deals that you had at Kmart, I will be so happy! Any sort of coupon (or discount) on a day one release, or bonus offer with PSN cards or Xbox Live points would be a good start.

#12 FrontBurnr

FrontBurnr

Official Representative

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Nice! Looking forward for more deals!

Me too, I am working directly with the buying team each week on what offers everyone wants to see, where the community says they can improve and general concerns.

TRU has a huge amount of potential and their team really does want to do it right. To do that, pretty easy, listen to CAG.

#13 FrontBurnr

FrontBurnr

Official Representative

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hey dude! Welcome back. Beware the bottom feeders on this site that hate you.

Can't please them all :) I am not the one in the drivers seat this time so hopefully not all the hate rains down upon me lol. But since I work directly with them I can be a really good loudspeaker for everyone.

#14 j_mccarty5

j_mccarty5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Welcome back. If you can, please suggest to TRU that they stop excluding video games in EVERY coupon.

That's why I stopped shopping there.

And good job with Frontburnr so far!

#15 FrontBurnr

FrontBurnr

Official Representative

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Well I am glad you are back! If you bring any of the amazing deals that you had at Kmart, I will be so happy! Any sort of coupon (or discount) on a day one release, or bonus offer with PSN cards or Xbox Live points would be a good start.

Great suggestions as always, I'll keep takin' notes.

#16 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

^This. Speaking from your business point, you would want to do coupons. That way PMs are a lot more YMMV for people looking to buy it at say Best Buy.

xivpads.png

#17 Twizz

Twizz

An Eff'n Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Welcome back! You and your team helped me with getting deals online. I want to say thanks again for all your help.

TrU will definitely see an increase in business with your help. I'm glad to see you back but my wallet won't be lol.

#18 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

Welcome back. If you can, please suggest to TRU that they stop excluding video games in EVERY coupon.

Yep that, and $20 or $25 gift cards/discounts on new games and I'm in. Anything else and I may not bother going to store because of distance and tax. Also online needs free shipping if they still have the ridiculous shipping prices for games.

#19 FrontBurnr

FrontBurnr

Official Representative

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Yep that, and $20 or $25 gift cards/discounts on new games and I'm in. Anything else and I may not bother going to store because of distance and tax. Also online needs free shipping if they still have the ridiculous shipping prices for games.

Good stuff, thanks!

#20 xilly

xilly

Snozberries?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

Rest assured, guys. He's planning to bring the thunder, and you should be very pleased. :)

Managing Editor - Frontburnr

Twitter - @sybaritictrance

#21 Deadacezero

Deadacezero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

I would love to be able to use shoprunner on video games. Hell any kind of shipping promotion other the crazy ones offered now. I have passed on so many purchases because of crazy shipping costs.

#22 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

Finally!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#23 killercane

killercane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

Josh, could you add those kinectimals with bears and plushies to the 3 for 40 list. They are 14.99 now. Would like one of those.

Welcome back. Looks like you have a better platform to do your thing now.

#24 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

And like Kmart, TRU is sooo far away :(

#25 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

That's why I stopped shopping there.

And good job with Frontburnr so far!

This! I'm in the same boat.

#26 xrayzwei

xrayzwei

is ready to believe you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

glad to have you back!
This space left intentionally blank.

#27 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

I can hear it now: "TRU-Gamer killed clearance! I can't get Deepak Chopra's Leela for $3 anymore! He needs to be fired!" :D

The best thing about the potential of 20/25/30 gift cards/coupon deals at TRU as opposed to Kmart is... I won't have to step foot in kmart.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#28 chaosgamer

chaosgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

Welcome back!!!!, Luved ur deals in k-mart when u were running things, Now dat ur back & working with tru it will give me a reason to buy some games from them cause the last time in bought a game from tru was wen batman arkham asylum was released

Games Playing

:wii:  - Pandora's Tower, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

:ps3: - Wolfenstein The New Order, Kingdom Hearts Remix, Child Of Light

EXTREMEULTIMATE.png

#29 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

I can hear it now: "TRU-Gamer killed clearance! I can't get Deepak Chopra's Leela for $3 anymore! He needs to be fired!" :D

The best thing about the potential of 20/25/30 gift cards/coupon deals at TRU as opposed to Kmart is... I won't have to step foot in kmart.

I'm just glad we won't have to deal that reward card BS from Kmart anymore.

#30 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Glad to have you back. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Toys R Us, FRONTBURNR, Deals, Video Games