Photo
- - - - -

Bestbuy select two games , ( deal is dead)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

I trIed to price match over the phone and they wouldn't let me.

#32 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

if you are going to try pm, and getting the gift card in store . you might want to do it fast, before they pull the offer, or catches on

#33 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

i price matched far cry 3 and dead space 3 in store for $29.99 and I got the $25 gift card. Basically got each game for $17.50 each plus tax. I didn't even know about this deal I was really surprised when I got it. The cashier said it was just a bonus for my account because i've been such a good customer? i think he didn't know what he was talking about.

Can this be done more than once per account?

#34 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

i price matched far cry 3 and dead space 3 in store for $29.99 and I got the $25 gift card. Basically got each game for $17.50 each plus tax. I didn't even know about this deal I was really surprised when I got it. The cashier said it was just a bonus for my account because i've been such a good customer? i think he didn't know what he was talking about.

Can this be done more than once per account?

Got the same 2 games. It has nothing to do with your RZ account (AFAIK), so you can do it multiple times. If there was a larger list or more games, I would definitely go back.

#35 PlatinumAssassin

PlatinumAssassin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

Got the same 2 games. It has nothing to do with your RZ account (AFAIK), so you can do it multiple times. If there was a larger list or more games, I would definitely go back.

Right, it has nothing to do with RZ. In the pic posted above there is no RZ even linked to the transaction.

#36 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

Considering price matching Gears Judgment for $39.99 and Tiger Woods 14 for $39.99 but I feel like both will be a lot cheaper soon. The $25 gift card makes it tempting though.

Ended up picking both up. Price match and gift card worked together without a single problem, as expected. Might try to sell Gears for more than $40 since it is one of the copies that comes with the download code for the original Gears of War.

Edited by DemonsMaster, 26 May 2013 - 02:55 AM.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#37 1stCome

1stCome

skoolafish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:30 AM

yikes full price games

#38 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

yikes full price games

Not when you price match, as other cags and I have done with this deal.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#39 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

If you get shot down over the phone, CALL BACK, also yes they do have access to your cart, if you ever bought anything on the site before it's as simple as giving them your phone number, name, and email address, and sometimes confirming your shipping address. It show's up in your order history and everything.