Photo
- - - - -

Record of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition - Amazon $29.89(PS3)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

It has been dropping by about 50 cents per day for the last month and now is less than 50% off. I know at some point, Amazon will bump it back up to near retail. Not sure if this is a good time to jump on it or not. Heard the game was mediocre. Was going to wait and see if it got under $20, but it might be too risky. Right now it's cheaper than the standard ed.

They have 999+ left

http://www.amazon.co...4?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#2 grimhope

grimhope

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

Thanks OP! Been waiting for this to drop sub $30, in for 1

#3 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:52 AM

Thanks OP! Definitely would bite, but the Cheapo in me holds me back. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

I would bite on this but of course it drops after I blow my gaming budget for the next week. XD

#5 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:02 AM

"blow up character doll"

ill take them all!

#6 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:12 AM

Hmmm, do I buy now or wait?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#7 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

$25 is my point for this one.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#8 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

Im only interested in the artbook out of the extras, I could just keep it sealed and sell it to a weeaboo later on

#9 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:47 AM

I'm thinking once Hubbagames sells out(1 left) Amazon has little incentive to keep it at $29. Hubba sold about 20 in the last 24 hours. Then once Amazon raises their prices, so will the rest. They all base their prices off the competition. Even before I posted this on here, Hubba sold a bunch in the last day.

Just a theory, could be wrong.

#10 cuckooc

cuckooc

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

I 've ordered this amazon. I received it and found the item box was heavily dented and wrinkled. And I returned it and asked for the replacement. However, the replacement is still heavily dented. The condition of the box is so bad and there is no way to called it collectible. Should I just asked for 2nd replacement? I am afraid that the 2nd replacement is gonna be the same condition.

Btw, someone has mentioned Hubbagames in the post, but I don't have good experience with them. I bought "NEW" games from hubbagames twice. And all of the games are re-wrapped used game and sold as "NEW". They are in shrink wrapped instead of Y-folded wrapped. Even the game manual are missing.

#11 jlewski

jlewski

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

Definitely going to bite on this thanks for posting op

#12 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

SO CREEPY........

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#13 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

I 've ordered this amazon. I received it and found the item box was heavily dented and wrinkled. And I returned it and asked for the replacement. However, the replacement is still heavily dented. The condition of the box is so bad and there is no way to called it collectible. Should I just asked for 2nd replacement? I am afraid that the 2nd replacement is gonna be the same condition.

Btw, someone has mentioned Hubbagames in the post, but I don't have good experience with them. I bought "NEW" games from hubbagames twice. And all of the games are re-wrapped used game and sold as "NEW". They are in shrink wrapped instead of Y-folded wrapped. Even the game manual are missing.

I've heard differently, but that is not surprising. A lot of stores do this. I hate it. Gamestop started a virus that is out of control with resealing games. It should be illegal. I never order from any individual sellers besides Amazon because of this. I've only ordered maybe 5 games in my life from other stores on Amazon and of the 5, two of them came gutted and resealed. Almost a 50/50 shot for me. Unacceptable.

Edited by ShadowAssassin, 05 June 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#14 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:20 PM

This CE imho is not really worth it. The artbook type thing is good,....the other parts of it are no great. No soundtrack is a bummer though the blow up doll is ok. The Box itself is made of extremly thin material so almost guaranteed to be messed up in shipping.

Edited by nitrosmob, 05 June 2013 - 11:26 PM.