GoHastings NEW ME Trilogy; AoT The Devil's Cartel; NFS Most Wanted LE $22.27 Shipped

I wanted to go to bed, too... :cry:

But I might like to play through the ME trilogy again on :ps3:...so I guess I'll give it another 15 minutes.

Really torn whether I want to play the first two ME games on PS3, played them on 360, so I can have a continuous Shep or to just wait for a good sale on just 3.

I want Devil's Cartel I guess. I had a buddy over sometime last year or the year before and we had a blast running through the first two games. I think I might wait for it to dip under $20 though. I would think it would get that low again before September when I am home again.

confused.. whens this live? ad shows sale price, but when you click its msrp

*edit
screw it.. 2am. guess i wont get mass effect

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RiPPn']Sale shows 19.99, but if you click in to it it shows saving 20.00 and the price is 39.99. hrmm[/QUOTE]

im guessing its a mistake by gohastings. im betting 40 is their sale price. i mean it is 3 games as compared to the others being advertised

[quote name='paayter']im guessing its a mistake by gohastings. im betting 40 is their sale price. i mean it is 3 games as compared to the others being advertised[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't matter since the msrp on all the games on this post is $60. Its no different then the other collections aka MGS, DMC, Hitman, Jak, Ratchet.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']That wouldn't matter since the msrp on all the games on this post is $60. Its no different then the other collections aka MGS, DMC, Hitman, Jak, Ratchet.[/QUOTE]

wat r u talking about dude. u just named a bunch of non ea collections. i think in this case the fact that this is gohastings it makes sense the price they are trying to advertise at is 40. but i do hope im wrong. also to bolster my point....all the games are pretty much at 20 cept me trilogy.

[quote name='paayter']wat r u talking about dude. u just named a bunch of non ea collections. i think in this case the fact that this is gohastings it makes sense the price they are trying to advertise at is 40. but i do hope im wrong. also to bolster my point....all the games are pretty much at 20 cept me trilogy.[/QUOTE]

My point is all 3 games have a retail price f $60. Army of 2 Devils Cartel and NFS are also a lot newer then Mass Effect Trilogy so they should all be $20 if the sale is correct. I didn't list any EA collections because I dont know of any off the top of my head aside from Mass Effect. Why cant I compare an EA game to a game from a different publisher?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']My point is all 3 games have a retail price f $60. Army of 2 Devils Cartel and NFS are also a lot newer then Mass Effect Trilogy so they should all be $20 if the sale is correct. I didn't list any EA collections because I dont know of any off the top of my head aside from Mass Effect. Why cant I compare an EA game to a game from a different publisher?[/QUOTE]

cuz the sale refers to only ea games...nevertheless i understand ur point better after explaining. douche move on gohastings part not making the me trilogy live.

Would love to get ME Trilogy for $20. Hopefully that price actually happens and isn't just a mistake on GoHastings' part!

Yeah they are showing up for $20 on the main page but are $40 when you go into the item. Frustrating. This sucks . I would grab mass effect and army of two. Dammit.

Hey, sorry to derail this post, but speaking of EA games, is the Origin store going to have an upcoming sale, Memorial Day perhaps?

Been waiting desperately for $10 sale on SSX and Kingdom's of Amalur.

[quote name='ghostsong']Prices are live in store. Got ME this morning.[/QUOTE]Great. Fantastic. Maybe you could have the store contact someone running the website to get this fixed? :roll:

Sorry for sounding snarky, but I don't have a Hastings near me. Thanks for letting us know the $19.99 price isn't a mistake.

[quote name='Vigilante']Great. Fantastic. Maybe you could have the store contact someone running the website to get this fixed? :roll:

Sorry for sounding snarky, but I don't have a Hastings near me. Thanks for letting us know the $19.99 price isn't a mistake.[/QUOTE]

Snarky Snarky!

[quote name='don_juan_darko']Was this in-store only, or maybe it won't be active online until tomorrow?[/QUOTE]Possibly, but then why do the $19.99 prices show if you click the link in the OP for all the games on sale?

It's weird too because it's not just on that one sales page. If you browse the site you'll see those sale games recommended from other items and showing the supposed sale price.

[quote name='.Azaria']Is NFS Most wanted LE worth getting?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! I already own it on PC and might get it for PS3 if these prices ever go live.

[quote name='Takahashi Takumi']Mass Effect Trilogy for $20 would be an instant buy if it came with all the bloody DLC. Still tempting though....[/QUOTE]

it doesnt and it isnt.

ah well this deal is fail. ME is just MSRP here

I talked to customer service finally, and they told me that the online prices were correct and then explained how pricing works on their site. It was pretty ridiculous. In essence, they aren't going to fix it and tough to us.

Yeah,

I sent an email to customer support yesterday, and now they've changed the $19.99 on the main page to $39.99...Sorry guys, looks like the "deal" was a mistake, and they refuse to honor their own mistake. Another case of false advertising. Not that I expect any less from Hastings. The one in Colorado that I used to go into was a crap-hole...

Someone posted that the prices were live when the promotion went live, and a few others were able to get the sale price in-store. Seems like it was a limited promotion, not a mistake.

[quote name='whitereflection']Someone posted that the prices were live when the promotion went live, and a few others were able to get the sale price in-store. Seems like it was a limited promotion, not a mistake.[/QUOTE]

I believe that person said he sees the price go live a 7 AM his time. But never confirmed that when you click the link it works. I can still see the price on the sale page but the product page is still screwed. It looks like someone at GoHastings forgot to update the prices on the product page

Has anyone called their c/s number to ask why the product page isn't right? If they are not aware of the issue they can't fix it.

I don't post in these forums but I view them on a daily basis.

This deal was something I was really looking forward to and I was confused as to why the sales prices were not being updated.

A few minutes ago, I decided to call customer service to see what the problem was. The woman said the website was being updated so the $39.99 price was the true price. I explained to her that they have a section called "EA games up to 50% off" and the fact that this section was up all weekend made me assume these games were indeed on sale. She put me on hold for about a minute to try and find out more information on this issue but when she came back, nothing changed. She still said $39.99 was the true price. She also said this glitch or whatever it is will take a few days to fix itself.

If anyone would like to call as well, feel free to do so. Maybe if a bunch of us call, something could happen? Just wishful thinking lol. Would have loved to pick up Need for Speed and Mass Effect Trilogy for $20 each.

[quote name='Hispanicguy']I don't post in these forums but I view them on a daily basis.

This deal was something I was really looking forward to and I was confused as to why the sales prices were not being updated.

A few minutes ago, I decided to call customer service to see what the problem was. The woman said the website was being updated so the $39.99 price was the true price. I explained to her that they have a section called "EA games up to 50% off" and the fact that this section was up all weekend made me assume these games were indeed on sale. She put me on hold for about a minute to try and find out more information on this issue but when she came back, nothing changed. She still said $39.99 was the true price. She also said this glitch or whatever it is will take a few days to fix itself.

If anyone would like to call as well, feel free to do so. Maybe if a bunch of us call, something could happen? Just wishful thinking lol. Would have loved to pick up Need for Speed and Mass Effect Trilogy for $20 each.[/QUOTE]

This is flat out wrong. The copy I bought was tagged 39.99 in store and their ad has it shown in the up to 50% off area. Point out the weekly ad when talking to the cs reps. There's a link to view it at the bottom of the main page.

Sofa King Lame. Advertise a deal, generate buzz & traffic...
Then renege or make excuses as to why said deal wont be honored.

i mad, bro.

[quote name='neil1115']Has anyone called their c/s number to ask why the product page isn't right? If they are not aware of the issue they can't fix it.[/QUOTE]

y dont u call?

I wrote them about the ME Trilogy, their response:

"Thank you for your email. I do apologize, but the "inside" price, once the description is clicked on, is the correct price. We are aware of this issue and are addressing it. Our apologies."

Looks like they're hardcore about not letting this one got for $19.99. While I don't fault them, it does seem pretty lame...

bread's done
Back