Audience Rewards - Best Buy Reward Zone points [UPDATED] 7-29-2013

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
These have been getting posted in the BestBuy Facebook App thread, but sadly that promotion has ended...

This thread is for the Audience Rewards promotion!

Once a week a set of trivia questions is posted, each correct answer will give you 2 Best Buy Reward Zone points (250 points = $5)

It's not much but it's something... thanks to all who post the answers!

LINK TO AUDIENCE REWARDS current Trivia

New questions/answers

1) True or False? The original first act of The Phantom of the Opera was presented at Andrew Lloyd Webber's home. True

2) What is the last song of Act I in Jersey Boys? Walk Like A Man

3) The Wicked backstage tour, Behind the Emerald Curtain, was formed by a man who played what role in the original Broadway company? The Witch's Father

4) How many dogs are in the cast of the current Broadway Annie revival? 3

5) Who directed Once on Broadway? John Tiffany

6) True or False? The song "Rock of Ages" is not featured in the musical of the same name. True

This thread will be kept UP TO DATE!

Thanks for the answers:

goodbyetonight

the Gooseler

tcooley2003

cancermatt

CaInterstella 5555

Ric Flair

goodbyetonighthttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/304232-goodbyetonight/

BESTBUY REWARD ZONE [Program Update News] These updates will take effect on 7/30/13.
Reward Zone Points

• Points will no longer expire at the end of the year. Keep your points as long as you have activity in your account at least once every 12 months.
Reward Zone CC Purchases

• • Choose 5% back or promotional financing on purchases made with your Reward Zone CC.¹ Purchases made on your credit card using promotional financing will no longer qualify for rewards.
  • • All purchases made on your CC will continue to count toward Premier Silver status regardless of financing option used.

Last edited by a moderator:
New set of questions

True or False? Once does not have an intermission. - False

Which of the Four Seasons was responsible for most of the music writing of the groups songs? - Bob Gaudio

What color is Glinda's dress in the song "One Short Day" in Wicked? - Yellow

Which of the following real life persona is NOT a character in Motown? - Trick question - they are all characters in the show!

James Lapine has directed all but which of the following as revivals on Broadway? - Assassins

The original leading man of Newsies was recently on what TV show? - Smash

how long does it take for the points to deliver? i did this over a week ago and haven't received the points and i'm 7 points short from a cert

how long does it take for the points to deliver? i did this over a week ago and haven't received the points and i'm 7 points short from a cert
It can be as much as 4-6 weeks. I've had some that posted the next week and some that took well over a month. They seem to process them in batches.

New questions/answers

What show won the 2013 Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Lyrics of a Musical? Answer: Matilda

Alan Cumming is from what country? Answer: Scotland

Cicily Tyson, of The Trip to Bountiful, has appeared in all but which of the following movies -  Answer: Doubt

In what city did The Lion King premiere in the US? Answer: Minneapolis

True or False? Once does not have an intermission. Answer: False

What musical won the 2013 Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Choreography? Answer: Pippin

Last edited by a moderator:
two things... first....

I used the CONTACT US link on the myrewardzone page and let them know i never got the 100 points for the deal of the day promotion (even though i had allready been signed up for it like over a year ago... i redid it) anyways... i got a nice rep who emailed me back 1 day later and gave me a an extra 150 points for having to contact support... so 250 free points here...

2nd..

BESTBUY REWARD ZONE [Program Update News] These updates will take effect on 7/30/13.
Reward Zone Points

• Points will no longer expire at the end of the year. Keep your points as long as you have activity in your account at least once every 12 months.
Reward Zone CC Purchases

• • Choose 5% back or promotional financing on purchases made with your Reward Zone CC.¹ Purchases made on your credit card using promotional financing will no longer qualify for rewards.
  • • All purchases made on your CC will continue to count toward Premier Silver status regardless of financing option used.

two things... first....

I used the CONTACT US link on the myrewardzone page and let them know i never got the 100 points for the deal of the day promotion (even though i had allready been signed up for it like over a year ago... i redid it) anyways... i got a nice rep who emailed me back 1 day later and gave me a an extra 150 points for having to contact support... so 250 free points here...

2nd..

Reward Zone Points

Reward Zone CC Purchases

Great news on RZ points no longer expiring! I always dreaded that time of year when they could expire on any given day!

Also, thanks for the reminder on the 100 points for signing up for the Deal of the Day emails. I also never received the 100 points, so I used the Contact Us link on the RZ site as well. Hopefully I get as nice of a CS person to respond to me as you did!

Great news on RZ points no longer expiring! I always dreaded that time of year when they could expire on any given day!

Also, thanks for the reminder on the 100 points for signing up for the Deal of the Day emails. I also never received the 100 points, so I used the Contact Us link on the RZ site as well. Hopefully I get as nice of a CS person to respond to me as you did!
Just as an update for anyone here who also may contact RZ CS in the future- a CS rep responded to my question within a day. She gave me the missing 100 points, then added an additional 66 points for the trouble (which got me exactly to 250 points and a $5 RZ cert).

Awesome!

i had emailed them (with the contact us form on their site) and they gave me a $5 cert for my trouble...

and today i got another 5$ cert.... and my points are the same.... (which is cool because i am like 20 points from another $5 cert)

New set of question and answers.

In which of the following Jersey Boys songs does Frankie Valli's character NOT have the lead vocals/solo line?
December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)

What is the first song that "Guy" and "Girl" sing together in Once?
Falling Slowly

Condola Rashad's mother is famous for starring on what sitcom?
The Cosby Show

The movie version of Newsies was released in what year?

Which of the following is NOT a special affect/feature in Pippin?
Rainfall

New set of question and answers.

In which of the following Jersey Boys songs does Frankie Valli's character NOT have the lead vocals/solo line?
December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)

What is the first song that "Guy" and "Girl" sing together in Once?
Falling Slowly

Condola Rashad's mother is famous for starring on what sitcom?
The Cosby Show

The movie version of Newsies was released in what year?

Which of the following is NOT a special affect/feature in Pippin?
Rainfall
What is the link?

bread's done
Back