Free Injustice: Gods Among Us L T-shirt and DC comics Superman, Batman & WW shirt XL

RainFall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Free Injustice: Gods Among Us Size L T-shirt and DC comics Superman, Batman & WW shirt(all 3 logos on the right side of 1 shirt) with Lego Batman 2 written on the back of the shirt promo shirt size XL. Both shirts are Black.

Here's the stickler. I'll pay ship, but i'm not giving them to the first person who says "GIVE IT TO ME"!

You must post a picture (or link of the picture) of something you own related to the shirts(you own the game, a batman figure, whatever) and your username written for verification (that you didn't just grab it off google).

Basically, i want it to go to a non-lurker who cares enough to spend 5 minutes of their time for a shirt. This should weed out the rifraff lurkers.

Lastly, remember to note the sizes of the shirts. Please do not take if they won't fit.

First valid picture wins. EZgame. Limit 1 shirt per person, please. I only have 1 of each.

Bleh, I posted my picture first!

AdFzBPN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dr0p119']Bleh, I posted my picture first!
[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for that, i gave up trying to post mine when i saw your post lol. no offense to the other dude or dudette.

[quote name='SackManBoy']I can vouch for that, i gave up trying to post mine when i saw your post lol. no offense to the other dude or dudette.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, I hit my shin on a small table grabbing them in the dark.

(I even forgot about Arkham City & Arkham Asylum.. Doh!)

The community has stated Dr0p119 was in compliance first. Are there any objections? He did not state which shirt he wants, but i assume its the lego batman one

The injustice should still be available.

[quote name='RainFall']The community has stated Dr0p119 was in compliance first. Are there any objections? He did not state which shirt he wants, but i assume its the lego batman one

The injustice should still be available.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I want the XL shirt.

You could just slit it up the sides & you can have your very own, very rare..

Limted Edition Injustice: Gods Among Us Poncho.

Well I'm not 400 pounds, I just prefer big shirts, I'm sure i can fit in it I'm 5'5 about 195. Are we talking L like Little Kid L or AMERICAN L XD

Seriously? One person says I wasn't first and that's that? Even if I wasn't first - which is an interesting argument - I wasn't offered the other shirt? You couldn't have just returned my PM to inquire?

If it's a huge deal we can coinflip for it. It's a $5 shirt. If you object, we'll do a fair draw. That's why i asked if anyone objected.

[quote name='knight19']Seriously? One person says I wasn't first and that's that? Even if I wasn't first - which is an interesting argument - I wasn't offered the other shirt? You couldn't have just returned my PM to inquire?[/QUOTE]

The other guy posted the picture first don't be a douche about it your post was asking a question before you edited it and threw a pic up by that time he had already posted actually if I was rainfall I wouldn't send you sh*t simply off of your shadiness and no it wasn't a mistake you clearly seen he posted pic before you so it would not be an interesting argument

A CAG registered in 2003.. and complaining about a GIVEAWAY? Rainfall is doing you guys a favor doing this for FREE, hell he's not even charging shipping. He can run his giveaway however the hell he pleases. Where is that sense of entitlement coming from? Even if you "thought" you should've won, it still wasn't going to cost you a dime, all you wasted was a few minutes of your time and thats it.

@Rainfall: I'm not going to enter but this was a nice idea. Thanks for being a generous CAGer!

A CAG registered in 2003.. and complaining about a GIVEAWAY? Rainfall is doing you guys a favor doing this for FREE, hell he's not even charging shipping. Man, if I entered in a contest I wouldn't even be expecting absolutely nothing even if I was supposed to have actually "won". Since at the end of the day, the prize wasn't going to cost me a dime. So nothing gained, yet nothing lost besides a few minutes.

@Rainfall: I'm not going to enter but this was a nice idea. Thanks for being a generous CAGer!

Is this still up ? if so id like a L-Shirt any one :)

2r7uger.png

sorry for the crappy picture my laptop camera is messed up

To clarify, I posted without a picture first, though I had a picture in my post within 10 minutes. I PM'd RainFall with the picture as well, so I imagine that's time-stamped. When I started editing my post, there were no other posts following mine. I'm not disputing whether or not I was 'first' to post a picture, as I honestly don't know; however, it must've been close as it didn't take long to upload the picture and get the link from the host.

I'm only offering clarification as there seem to be a lot of people offering uninformed opinions. The shirt isn't important - I wasn't selected, so no worries - I was just disappointed with how it went down. Someone can certainly make the argument I wasn't first, but it would be difficult to say I wasn't second.

edit: Checked my sent PM's - I posted at 4:47 and then sent the PM with the pic after editing my post at 4:54 (for those who lack basic math skills, that's 7 minutes, not 60). So I would've been second to post a picture. Again, no worries. I'm not revisiting this thread.

[quote name='knight19']Seriously? One person says I wasn't first and that's that? Even if I wasn't first - which is an interesting argument - I wasn't offered the other shirt? You couldn't have just returned my PM to inquire?[/QUOTE]

Dude, I saved the page just incase of shenanigans..

DAjjZOz.jpg

The two shirt winners:   I have not forgotten about you. I had a serious life changing personal matter happen that has taken up all my time for the last 4-5 days. Please understand that in no way are you being shorted and i'd really prefer not going into details at this time, but the winners will get their shirts hopefully tomorrow as my PA has called in sick 3 times this week because she is getting a divorce and has to do paperwork and my backup PA is coming in on Sunday to help me :)

Wow, great contest man! Wish I had seen it sooner of course lol. Still always nice to see cool stuff like this.

The two shirt winners: I have not forgotten about you. I had a serious life changing personal matter happen that has taken up all my time for the last 4-5 days. Please understand that in no way are you being shorted and i'd really prefer not going into details at this time, but the winners will get their shirts hopefully tomorrow as my PA has called in sick 3 times this week because she is getting a divorce and has to do paperwork and my backup PA is coming in on Sunday to help me :)
Thanks for the update! Hope it isn't too bad :/

Sweet! Just got my shirt in the mail and its awesome.

I will note it was a large not XL, still cool as heck.

Thanks Rainfall!

bread's done
Back