Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

June BB @Gamer $5 Bejeweled 3(PC), $20 AC:L $20 PSASBR(PS3/PSV) Halo 4(P/O), $40 TR

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#61 lilman

lilman

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

Considering AC:L for $20.

#62 mza49311

mza49311

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

so on the BB site it shows lowest price guarantee on Tomb Raider, walmart has it in store for 35 i saw the other day and 40 on their site, can I get BB to price match and then use the coupon to get in at 25-30? hoping 25

#63 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

so on the BB site it shows lowest price guarantee on Tomb Raider, walmart has it in store for 35 i saw the other day and 40 on their site, can I get BB to price match and then use the coupon to get in at 25-30? hoping 25

As it has been said many times before. No. Its double dipping. You can try and hope to get lucky but it almost never works.

Selling GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 (GTA V): Collectors Edition Pack DLC Card - Playstation PS3 for $75 OBO. Paypal, Amazon or Gamestop.

Selling the other GTA V collectors edition items as well including steel book (no game).

Deader2818.png

#64 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

as of friday some stores were still displaying the $35 price from the memorial day sale.....

so If you are lucky you may just get it for $25 after coupon

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#65 mza49311

mza49311

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

As it has been said many times before. No. Its double dipping. You can try and hope to get lucky but it almost never works.

Thanks! didn't see many times before, just typing out loud

#66 mza49311

mza49311

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

as of friday some stores were still displaying the $35 price from the memorial day sale.....

so If you are lucky you may just get it for $25 after coupon

cool I'll look, now just to get the coupon...

#67 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

Bejeweled?! What the Fuck is this crap.:bomb:

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#68 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

In for PSASBR, and AC:Liberation only if AC goes on sale, had to sell my Vita, but wouldn't mind getting this now for when I get another Vita down the road.

#69 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

#RedNation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

Hey has anyone got their coupons yet in the email, just wondering because I should start getting mine this month.
teamthumb.jpg James_Harden_Wallpaper_Houston_Rockets.p
550395.png lama.gif

#70 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

Haven't got mine on email yet either.

#71 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:11 PM

My subscription expires this month. Another month of unused coupons for me.

same here. no reason to renew.

I'd be happy to put your All-Star Battle Royale and AC: Liberation coupons to good use if either of you are willing to give them up.

#72 Chin35char

Chin35char

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

Meh, have to renew by June 6th and I don't think I am going to do it. Thinking about switching to GameStop.
Posted Image

#73 TheShepherdSauce

TheShepherdSauce

thick & hearty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

I really don't understand why those of us on a digital subscription don't receive the email on the first of the month.

#74 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

Wow some real shit deals here. Nothing that hasn't been offered before I think.

If anyone doesn't want their All Stars coupon I will take/use it (have plenty of Desura games and some CN points I can trade), but nothing else even remotely interesting here.

And seriously, Bejewled? ROFL.

Edited by rcerboss, 03 June 2013 - 01:14 AM.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#75 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:45 AM

None of those coupons have been offered before.

$20 for games are not bad at all. If there is any kind of a sale, it only gets better.

Selling GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 (GTA V): Collectors Edition Pack DLC Card - Playstation PS3 for $75 OBO. Paypal, Amazon or Gamestop.

Selling the other GTA V collectors edition items as well including steel book (no game).

Deader2818.png

#76 DaCaPn0045

DaCaPn0045

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:05 AM

If anybody is willing to give up their PS3 PSASBR coupon I would be more than happy to accept it. I've been waiting and wanting to get this game for a while and 20 bucks seems perfect.
Posted Image

#77 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:12 AM

None of those coupons have been offered before.

$20 for games are not bad at all. If there is any kind of a sale, it only gets better.

Tomb Raider was JUST on sale for $35. No GCU required.

I know I've seen PAS at $20 before, kicking myself for missing it.

And though it was a DotD, BB had Halo 4 new for less than this used price. No GCU required.

These are shit deals/repeats JUST like last month
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#78 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

Tomb Raider was JUST on sale for $35. No GCU required.

I know I've seen PAS at $20 before, kicking myself for missing it.

And though it was a DotD, BB had Halo 4 new for less than this used price. No GCU required.

These are shit deals/repeats JUST like last month

PAS and AC:L havent been $20 new. I know they aren't because that was my price point for both.

The way you worded it, made it sound like these COUPONS have been offered before.

Deader2818.png

#79 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

Probably in for PSABR and AC: L. Need to show my vita some love!

xivpads.png

#80 TheShepherdSauce

TheShepherdSauce

thick & hearty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

If anyone doesn't want their All Stars coupon I will take/use it (have plenty of Desura games and some CN points I can trade), but nothing else even remotely interesting here.

lol... this guy.

#81 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

I can do Liberation and PSASBR for $20, though I have barely touched AC III.

#82 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:33 AM

lol... this guy.

LOL, it is so bad, yet he wants free coupon.

#83 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:35 AM

I am so offended by these coupons that I will ONLY accept the codes for two out of the eight coupons if someone wants to pm them to me.

These are so shitty I hope best buy goes out of business. But only right after I order.

I dont want you bastards to send me all eight coupons either. I will only accept two of them.

#84 jumpiestranger2

jumpiestranger2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:41 AM

I am so offended by these coupons that I will ONLY accept the codes for two out of the eight coupons if someone wants to pm them to me.

These are so shitty I hope best buy goes out of business. But only right after I order.

I dont want you bastards to send me all eight coupons either. I will only accept two of them.

LMAO...well said!

#85 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:49 AM

Haha, owned!

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#86 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:49 AM

NO TLOU or remember me Coupons

#87 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:51 AM

NO TLOU or remember me Coupons

Why the hell would there be coupons for brand new games?

Deader2818.png

#88 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:56 AM

"$5 off Bejeweled!? Thank you @Gamer!"

Said no one ever.

#89 bluelark

bluelark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:32 AM

All Stars would have me interested....if my PS3 didn't decide to stop reading discs a couple weeks ago... :(

#90 FloriDUH JBot

FloriDUH JBot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

Garbage again, hope Bestbuy goes out of business. Ever since they took out the trade in stations at the stores, it went considerably down hill.

I haven't done an in-store trade in about 4 months. Are the stores no longer accepting trades now?