Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

June BB @Gamer $5 Bejeweled 3(PC), $20 AC:L $20 PSASBR(PS3/PSV) Halo 4(P/O), $40 TR

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#91 Loonknight

Loonknight

Dirk The Daring

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

I haven't done an in-store trade in about 4 months. Are the stores no longer accepting trades now?

I'm curious myself, I noticed the trade-in station was removed on my last visit, but the website says trade-ins are still accepted at that store.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your bananas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

#92 Beta1986

Beta1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

I'm curious myself, I noticed the trade-in station was removed on my last visit, but the website says trade-ins are still accepted at that store.

The trade-in station was removed at my local store as well but I was still able to trade in games at the customer service counter.

#93 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

I haven't done an in-store trade in about 4 months. Are the stores no longer accepting trades now?

They still should, many stores have been phasing out the trade-in counters. So if you don't see a trade-in section anymore in the games derpartment. You can go to customer service and they will do it for you.

#94 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

The trade-in station was removed at my local store as well but I was still able to trade in games at the customer service counter.

This.

The values are pretty horrible regardless however. I had a stack of games to trade in a good majority were worth $1.00. Lol

xivpads.png

#95 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

This.

The values are pretty horrible regardless however. I had a stack of games to trade in a good majority were worth $1.00. Lol

I miss when they first started the trade-ins, the TIV's were outstanding!

#96 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

This.

There's a Best Buy trade in app you can download to check values before making the trip. You must've been trying to get of some pretty old stuff if most games were only fetching $1.

#97 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

There's a Best Buy trade in app you can download to check values before making the trip. You must've been trying to get of some pretty old stuff if most games were only fetching $1.

Best Buy's apps are horrible, constantly crashing, and sometimes doesn't update a game or two's TIV. I still use it because of the convenience, but it sucks.

#98 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

Best Buy's apps are horrible, constantly crashing, and sometimes doesn't update a game or two's TIV. I still use it because of the convenience, but it sucks.

I've yet to get a bad quote from the app, and I've been using for several months. Never had it crash on me either, so I wouldn't consider it horrible. At least not in my experience.

#99 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

I've yet to get a bad quote from the app, and I've been using for several months. Never had it crash on me either, so I wouldn't consider it horrible. At least not in my experience.

Really? Mine sucks on my iPhone 5, but when I had my S3 it did it equally as much. You must've lucked out.

Edit: perfect example, I just checked mine, says Gears Judgement is worth $16. But when I search for it, it's $12. So I have to remove the game then as it again to my library.

#100 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

Really? Mine sucks on my iPhone 5, but when I had my S3 it did it equally as much. You must've lucked out.

Why not just look it up on the website?

#101 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

How do you get access to your digital version? I haven't got my physical magazine yet (I got one for last month), so I'm guessing mine might be digital now?

#102 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

Why not just look it up on the website?

There's no mobile friendly page for the trade ins that I'm aware of.

#103 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

yeah yeah, I wasn't blind to the hypocrisy in my statement when I wrote it. But aside from the PAS coupon I do think these suck, and that's the first coupon this year I would have used had I still had my sub. As I said before, Halo and Tomb Raid,er were just on sale for cheaper. And Bejeweled for $5 off is a joke. For apaid membership I expect better.

For the record I NEVER said I wanted BB to die. I REALLY don't. They have the best price match policy of any store near me and their regular sales are usually great. I just think GCU has lost a lot of the value it had one or two years ago.

Anyways, like I said, if anyone wants to trade the PAS coupon, its not a game I woild go out of my way to get but I'd bite for $20. I have Club Nintendo points and Desura game keys for trade.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#104 Burne

Burne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

I would wait until e3 to buy PSA if you have a PS+ membership. They are dropping Infamous 2, Littlebig Planet 2, and Ratchet and Clank All 4 One and more than likely will be replacing these with Sony exclusives.

#105 alleycat58

alleycat58

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Yeah i am confused as to when you can even get the coupons they don't show in my reward zone account or anything..... I would be interested in picking up PS3 All Stars.

Another month, another scathing message to BB customer service for me. Joined in March. Wasn't told everyone was being forced to go digital. Have yet to see magazines OR coupons. I joined for the pre-order deals. Which is fine. But if part of the package is supposed to be a magazine and coupons, I should be getting a magazine (that I can read without buying a tablet, again, their instructions for accessing the "online" version do not work just like the "your coupons will just show up on your RZGCU page" that I keep hearing) and coupons.

PS Thanks for the thread link, OP. They will definitely be hearing from me.

#106 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

I would wait until e3 to buy PSA if you have a PS+ membership. They are dropping Infamous 2, Littlebig Planet 2, and Ratchet and Clank All 4 One and more than likely will be replacing these with Sony exclusives.

Still, at $20 you'll get the Vita version too, just something to think about and makes it worth it IMO. It's more fun on the Vita to me since it's a fairly simple game to begin with.

#107 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

yeah yeah, I wasn't blind to the hypocrisy in my statement when I wrote it. But aside from the PAS coupon I do think these suck, and that's the first coupon this year I would have used had I still had my sub. As I said before, Halo and Tomb Raid,er were just on sale for cheaper. And Bejeweled for $5 off is a joke. For apaid membership I expect better.

For the record I NEVER said I wanted BB to die. I REALLY don't. They have the best price match policy of any store near me and their regular sales are usually great. I just think GCU has lost a lot of the value it had one or two years ago.

Anyways, like I said, if anyone wants to trade the PAS coupon, its not a game I woild go out of my way to get but I'd bite for $20. I have Club Nintendo points and Desura game keys for trade.

You posted the same shit last month when the coupons were first announced. You kept going on and on about how the God of War coupon was terrible because it was available for $40 without the coupon recently. I sure as shit didn't see you pop your head back into the thread when God of War was available for $25 after coupon. Now you're doing the same exact routine for this new set of coupons that are good for an entire month.

#108 Burne

Burne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

Still, at $20 you'll get the Vita version too, just something to think about and makes it worth it IMO. It's more fun on the Vita to me since it's a fairly simple game to begin with.

Almost every cross buy game that is released for ps+ you get both versions. I bought it during PlayStation plus heritage sale for 19.59 and it came with both versions.

#109 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

I just wish everyone luck on scoring AC3 and PS All-Stars. Went to two locations yesterday, both had one copy of the AC3 on vita and ZERO copies of PS All-Stars :cry:
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#110 mpaullin

mpaullin

Standby for Dishwasher Livestream

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

I just wish everyone luck on scoring AC3 and PS All-Stars. Went to two locations yesterday, both had one copy of the AC3 on vita and ZERO copies of PS All-Stars :cry:

I'm guessing you are just unlucky. I just checked the stock of my local stores and they all listed both AC3 and PASBR as being available. Also, don't forget you can use the coupons online.

#111 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

FYI, no free PS All Stars for plus this month..
http://blog.us.plays...ree-for-members

Still possible they might announce it for next month at E3, though...

#112 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

I'm most excited for Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward! I've been wanting to play that game for quite some time now, but it's hard trying to find a copy out in the wild. I own most of the other games.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#113 Jiryn

Jiryn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

Ok, I figured out the coupons are sent to my email, but I've yet to receive June's coupons.
Is there a universal link or something, or a link on my account I can follow?

Seriously, the slowness of this is mind boggling.

Edited by Marbles, 03 June 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#114 bluelark

bluelark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

There's no mobile friendly page for the trade ins that I'm aware of.

You can bring up the menu and go to game trade in and search for it from their app. That's what I do if I'm not at home.

#115 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

A few of the gaming sites have stated that Sony reps are saying that not all the content for this month has been revealed yet ... I would play it safe and wait. All Stars didn't sell particularly well, so it's a prime candidate to go free, especially because it ties in with a ton of other games Sony wants you to buy.

#116 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:32 PM

Can we remove "$5 Bejeweled 3(PC)" from the title of this thread? It's a little embarrassing for those of us who have been sticking up for these coupons. :)

#117 themightypencil

themightypencil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

so, i didnt see anyone post about this...but im in the market for a new headset.  would the $80 after coupon pdp ones be decent?  anyone have any experience with them?

#118 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:33 AM

just got mine today,  digital mag e-mail has 2 links, 1 to the mag,  1 to the coupons

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#119 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:41 AM

Just became a member today. I'm sure the answer is somewhere in this thread but just wondering, can I price match and use a coupon? Going to read the thread though to get the answer in the mean time.

#120 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:47 AM

So is anyone having a issue using there $10 off preowned coupon. Mine isn't working.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif