Star Trek (360) - $19.99 at Target (in store only) YMMV

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

This game is way better than Brink. The storys fun, the game looks good even with glithes every once in a while but it does look the film, and for goodness sake I got my wife who only plays Disney and Lego Games to play it. I also have noticed that with the whole world getting into nerd culture, that people seem to love to tear down anything they can, the new Iron Man or Star Trek movie, Xbox One, even the ending of Mass Effect. No one seems to be able to just enjoy the plethura of great things out there because theres always something new out there to hate. I think I'll blame the interweb....(waits for some to yell at me and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about in 3,2,1...)

That settles it. Since your wife plays it it's the game of the year. Not Tomb Raider. Not Bioshock Infinite. Star Trek game of the year.

Never stop making them pay.

#32 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

The interweb never lets me down! Didn't say it was game of the year, but I did say it was a fun continuation of the films and that my wife likes it. Excuse me for defending a game in the post about said game, your the one that came to a post about a game you don't like. Interweb annonimoty strikes again...

#33 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

The interweb never lets me down! Didn't say it was game of the year, but I did say it was a fun continuation of the films and that my wife likes it. Excuse me for defending a game in the post about said game, your the one that came to a post about a game you don't like. Interweb annonimoty strikes again...

How dare you defend a game that you played and actually can give an opinion about.  I for one think I might go pick it up at this price, still on the fence since the stores have A LOT of these available.

#34 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

Star Trek is a piece of shit. If you buy this game you're stupid.

Never stop making them pay.

#35 zaxxon2000

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

$20.  Buy it. How much gets wasted going to terrible movies? $8 beers at football games?  and so on.   

Thanks Siskel and Ebert!!!! You are the best!

#36 snatcher33

snatcher33

Marry me Jenny!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

Too bad when Cheapy did the update to the site, he couldn't get rid of people like this...

Posted Image

#37 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

Oh matrix9280 why are you sitting in here trying to troll.  Can see you are logged in waiting for replies its kind of sad

9 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Cheap Ass Gamer
  3.  Cheap Ass Gamer Deals
  5.  Video Game Deals

#38 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

Seems like a sound argument.

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#39 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

$20.  Buy it. How much gets wasted going to terrible movies? $8 beers at football games?  and so on.   

Thanks Siskel and Ebert!!!! You are the best!
Never went to American football games, but damn that's some expensive beer. I always bring my own Costco popcorn and drink when I go to the movies,

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#40 sigmajt

sigmajt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

still not worth it

423144.png

#41 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Got one. Guy didn't want to actually scan the price b/c it was still listed for $60.
Posted Image

#42 Sawman

Sawman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

Confirmed here in Frisco, TX. Stopped by and grabbed a copy after work. Price tag showed $19.99, with a yellow price cut popup.

XBL: Sawman

#43 spacegundam0079

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

Had this price matched at BB. Took a pic of the shelf tag manager give it the ok. With 5$ retail me not coupon and a reward cert out the door for $5 and change :)
Posted Image

#44 Zeem

Zeem

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

Guys really just rent it if you want to play it that much, Its only around 5 hours long and very meh. Not worth $20 at all imo.

#45 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

target in woodridge IL had it

thx op

you can bang councilor troi in this right?

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#46 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

Game is terrible, I ran into game stopping bugs by like the 4th mission. I gave up after that and I was just playing for the story.