PS+ June

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Hey so to start this month We Are Losing The Following Games and on these dates.

Leaving PS Plus In June

• June 4th – Sleeping Dogs
  • June 11th – Closure
  • June 11th – Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
  • June 11th – inFAMOUS 2
  • June 11th – LittleBigPlanet 2
  • June 18th – SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny
  • June 25th – BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND

And Then We Are Getting

Entering PS Plus in June (in no particular order)

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PS3)
  • Machinarium (PS3)
  • Saints Row: The Third (PS3)
  • Orc Attack (PS Vita)
  • Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (PS Vita)

now i know what you may be thinking. UGh That's it ?

well apparently according to the Playstation Blog they said 3 more Games ( for the PS3 ) will be announced * i'm betting at E3 * and in the comments section someone said wait you guys said something about games coming to us for free from the IGC section ( i guess stands for Indie Game Center ? or something to do with the indie gaming department ) and the answer back was it could be ! stay tuned each week for a announcement ! so maybe it won't be announced at E3 but i have a feeling it will be but i maybe wrong tho i think they just say that to throw it at us as a surprise or something.

so when the new games or game ( depending how they announce it ) will be updated here by me.
IMO i already got SR3 and Machinarium but i'l gladly try Deus Ex Human Revolution ( also Machinarium is a Crossbuy game so it's PS3 and Vita )

so the very last 3 games  ( 2 i have guessed right after i heard IGC meant instant Game Collection then Indie Games )   are....

UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception (PS3),

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PS3),

LittleBigPlanet: Karting (PS3)

the first one and the last one i guess right .. but didn't guess Xcom Right.   oh well 2/3 guess pretty good

Last edited by a moderator:
Great selection, even without the surprise bonus E3 content.

Human Revolution is a great game, highly recommended. I already own it, but I've beat it a few times.

I'm fortunate enough not to have Zero Escape or Saints Row 3 yet, both games I planned on playing, so it's nice to be able to take advantage of these freebies.

I already have Saints Row 3, Deus Ex, and Machinarium, and don't have a Vita so so far nothing at all for me.

But since the old Instant Game Collection standbys are leaving on the 11, the first day of E3, I'm hoping they'll be replaced by something I don't already own.

Fortunately I still get new Vita games this month, and I can't really complain about the fantastic ps3 selection this month. I am excited to see the new selection for the year long games. Plus hopefully we hear something about ps+ and its connection to the ps4

[quote name='JamesSoprano']...IGC section ( i guess stands for Indie Game Center ? or something to do with the indie gaming department )...[/QUOTE]

IGC stands for Instant Game Collection. These are the games that are free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

I guess I'll pick up Machinarium, and put it in my backlog.

I let my subscription lapse, not that it isn't a good deal but with the new games I buy on a pretty regular basis I just wasn't using it at all. Might pick it up again when my backlog is cleared up some more.

[quote name='QuagsireQing']IGC stands for Instant Game Collection. These are the games that are free for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

I guess I'll pick up Machinarium, and put it in my backlog.[/QUOTE]

oh .. um .. i should have realized that but i knew the IGC area was pretty new to get access too so i thought it was for indie games ... * scratches head * interesting .... well since that's cleared i am gona say .. one of the games will be Red Dead Redemption ( if it hasn't already come out yet for PS+ )

Thanks for giving me the heads up

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']"now i know what you may be thinking. UGh That's it ?"

Is anybody seriously thinking this?[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope not. I'm getting my $50 worth of games this month, for crying out loud! I know Sony can't please everyone, but at this point if you're still unhappy with PSN+, you're just being difficult.

With the games I've downloaded in the first 3 months i have got my 2.5 year subscription covered. I'm extremely happy.

New IGC's meet backlog, backlog meet new IGC's.

[quote name='doominatorx6']Human Revolution and SR3 are solid. Even if I bought both on Day One for the 360.[/QUOTE]

if only I didn't have them on PC and both installed. It's Sleeping Dogs all over again. :p

[quote name='matsam']I certainly hope not. I'm getting my $50 worth of games this month, for crying out loud! I know Sony can't please everyone, but at this point if you're still unhappy with PSN+, you're just being difficult.[/QUOTE]

well i meant it in 2 ways for those people who would say

1. Ugh were losing 7 games .. for only .. 5 that's it ? well that sucks !

OR

2. Ugh i don't care about these games this isn't worth it at all / i already own these games PS+ is a waste !!!

cause we all know those people Exist out there who say that stuff. not saying everyone is like that ( cause i'm not that crowed ) i just sit and say plese don't be games i own .. please let there be stuff i don't own so i can at least try new no matter what it is ( and if it's stuff i own then bummer for me but good for others cause it would still be worth the money )

also wanna agree with your statement matsam of " people just being Difficult Sony can't please everyone "

but if i can make a prediction i wanna say Ratchet And Clank Crack In Time will be on the list cause All 4 One was for a Year it would make sense to put that on there ( or at least Quest for Booty ) and if possible Heavy Rain

[quote name='matsam']I certainly hope not. I'm getting my $50 worth of games this month, for crying out loud! I know Sony can't please everyone, but at this point if you're still unhappy with PSN+, you're just being difficult.[/QUOTE]

hell i only use it for the VITA right and think its worth 5 bucks a month easy...

i mean hell if you was able to join in april

Disgaea 3
Blueblaze (or whatever that fighting game is called)
now zero hour

that alone is worth the 50 for the year and that dont even count the odds and end vita crap that came out (zombie 2 , pinball, the 2 psp games) ect ect ect

goofy thing is i used to buy big time BUT now with this and Gamefly i dont see a reason to buy another game unless i get a very good deal on it..

now if only nintendo would do a game plan like this

Disgaea 3
Blueblaze (or whatever that fighting game is called)
now zero hour

that alone is worth the 50 for the year and that dont even count the odds and end vita crap that came out (zombie 2 , pinball, the 2 psp games) ect ect ect
The Pinball Arcade? Odds and ends Vita crap? The Pinball Arcade is just as good or better a game than the likes of Digaea 3, BlazBlue, and Zero Hour. It's definitely right up there on the list of free games that have been turning PS+ into a stellar deal this year.

The Pinball Arcade? Odds and ends Vita crap? The Pinball Arcade is just as good or better a game than the likes of Digaea 3, BlazBlue, and Zero Hour. It's definitely right up there on the list of free games that have been turning PS+ into a stellar deal this year.
The Pinball Arcade is terrible for Vita. It lags in the menus and for pretty much any button press you do, which is a first for me on the system. It is so freaking hard to enter your name when you get a high score because of this. Zen Pinball 2 was a much better experience for me on the Vita.

I'm pretty happy with every other Vita game we got with PSN+, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!  Very nice. 

I just wish that Playstation Plus happened years ago when I was in high school or university when I still had time to play games...

...that all went away after i bought a house and had a kid...Now i'm lucky to get a few minutes of poker in on my iPad. 

I'd love to play Deus ex as i remember it looking pretty sweet.  I might get a chance to play Virtues on the Vita though, we'll see.  I played half way through 999 on DS and it was pretty good.

I don't think this has been mentioned yet:  Orc Attack for Vita has been replaced by Gods Eater Burst for the PSP.  I guess Orc Attack isn't going to make its release date, so they had to come up with something last minute.  I remember being a bit curious about Gods Eater when it came out, but I'm a little disappointed that they didn't come up with a different Vita game to offer up instead.

Oh well.  I'm still excited for Zero Escape.  Too bad we'll have to wait a few weeks, as that will likely be the last week's offering this month.

Hey Everyone Replied in the Original Post but will post the last 3 games here as well

UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception (PS3),

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PS3),

LittleBigPlanet: Karting (PS3)

so what does everyone think of this selection of games ?     i wonder if these titles will stick for all of 2013  or just for a month or two or so or just those 3 will stick ?  who knows  only time will tell.

BUT

apparently  from what i take from someones post on the blog is  Uncharted 3 PS+ will be the solo free apparently cause .. i think you have to pay or the full multi-player experience online ? like you get some of the online free but have to pay for the rest of it ?   now i'm not sure if that means it's the DLC or if that is the Online pass you have to pay for .. or pay for trophy supprt  ( i really don't know )

here's the Post i was talking about before

Question:

Just for clarification, only the Single Player of Uncharted 3 is going free? If I want the full multiplayer experience, I need to either pay for it on PSN or keep my original Uncharted 3 disc? Is that correct?

Answer:

+ Morgan Haro on June 7th, 2013 at 8:31 am said:
That is correct; the single player campaign is free for PS Plus members. The download comes with the Free to Play Mulitplater. if you like what you play of the UC3 Multiplayer, it’s a small cost to get the complete package there. Unless of course, you have a UC3 disc.

bread's done
Back