State Of Decay Xbla

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 coldgrave

coldgrave

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

So ah after an update I'm finding a lot of "Found Nothing" while searching houses.

I've seen that too but I think it's because the house was partially searched before. At least it was in my case.

amishspaceman.com

#62 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

Bad news, confirmed by devs that multiplayer/co-op will not be added. They say it would take too much time and effort and would stop them from adding new content to the game. Really sucks because co-op would have made it a must own game as a single player only game I will wait for a sale.

http://forums.undead...-on-multiplayer

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#63 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Guess I'll be passing on this then, until it hits $5 or less.

MLIFTgM.gif

#64 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

Guess I'll be passing on this then, until it hits $5 or less.

Expect a while dude, maybe $10 at the end of the year.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#65 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

I'm hoping for $10 but seeing how well its selling it may be like Minecraft and never go on sale

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#66 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:55 AM

Expect a while dude, maybe $10 at the end of the year.

I can wait. Hopefully it hits PC at some point.

MLIFTgM.gif

#67 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:10 PM

Beat the game last night. Totally felt like starting a 2nd playthrough and last time I felt that was with Mass Effect.

As for that ending part:

Spoiler

There was a really cool part when playing this game. I was just walking by structures to get to where I needed to go and the sun was just coming up - I'd had been scavanging and killing hordes all night so my character was labeled tired. I faintly noticed my shadow was being projected on the nearby building and I was transfixed as I watched my shadow running across a walled canvas in an abstract minimalism moment. So powerful and the shadow doesn't show any stop or remorse, it just continues to go forward. I also did not finish with Marcus, RIP buddy, and felt Maya doing the finishing touches was fitting considering the ending situation.

Edited by Spybreak8, 10 July 2013 - 08:20 PM.

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#68 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

I still haven't beat it. Played so much before prolonging the game because I was captivated at first. After really pushing the game to its limits I settled down and stopped playing waiting for patches to see what improvements could be made. After the patch not much was changed and the game became really easy to me. Pretty much lost interest. I should just hurry and beat it to see it through.

Definitely anticipating an improved sequel.

Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV

#69 Effort

Effort

E for Effort

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

A sequel probably is a long time coming because they're developing the PC version at the moment. By the time they start a sequel or DLC; it'll be at least 6 months before that happens.

#70 unwittytitle

unwittytitle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

Has this game ever been on sale? Don't really want to pay 20 bucks on a buggy game, but would probably bite if it was 10 or less

#71 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Has this game ever been on sale? Don't really want to pay 20 bucks on a buggy game, but would probably bite if it was 10 or less

Thought it was $10 as a daily deal for Steams BF sale. Unfortunately I forgot to grab it.

663892.png?17663317

#72 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

Thought it was $10 as a daily deal for Steams BF sale. Unfortunately I forgot to grab it.

Here's hoping it will be included in the 15 Days sale.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#73 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

Yeah I'm hoping the DLC goes into the Countdown for 2014 sale as well. The amazing state of seeing this game along Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, GTA V and more in the category of Xbox 360 GotY is awesomeballs.

#74 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

State of Decay is on sale, pick it up! I also see it's discounted over on Steam too so either or pick it up! lol

#75 unwittytitle

unwittytitle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

Nice, wish granted

#76 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

Well it looks like a 2nd DLC is heading for State of Decay! We need a sale on the 1st, I hear it completely changes the way you play (since it's more survival and less story).

270387-h1.jpg

#77 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:13 AM

Reports are that Breakdown is finally on sale for $3.50 this week.

#78 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

Reports are that Breakdown is finally on sale for $3.50 this week.

Yup. Just downloaded it.

Posted Image

#79 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

OK, got to play around with Breakdown a little, here's m thoughts. Once again you'll be leveling up your characters again, building up your home and gaining outposts again but all without any nagging story lines or required missions (there's still side missions popping up though). Awesome, there's tons of characters to unlock by doing specific stuff that's recorded throughout (ex The Phoenix, Kill 100 Zombies with FIRE, Blunt Melee Kills and so on). Neat, so far I'm liking it and it feels good to get back into State of Decay. It feels like a whole new game to be honest, being just a zombie sandbox and doing whatever. I do wish we could throw shit in the back of a pickup but eh we'll have to wait on that I guess.

#80 ludus

ludus

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

I didn't even grab the first DLC. I enjoyed the game for some time, but I got really bored with it after a while. The idea of it is great, but, I just felt like the replay value goes down big time for me. Maybe I'll get the DLC soon, as well as the new one. 

LeaptradeForumSignature.jpg

#81 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:55 AM

OK, got to play around with Breakdown a little, here's m thoughts. Once again you'll be leveling up your characters again, building up your home and gaining outposts again but all without any nagging story lines or required missions (there's still side missions popping up though). Awesome, there's tons of characters to unlock by doing specific stuff that's recorded throughout (ex The Phoenix, Kill 100 Zombies with FIRE, Blunt Melee Kills and so on). Neat, so far I'm liking it and it feels good to get back into State of Decay. It feels like a whole new game to be honest, being just a zombie sandbox and doing whatever. I do wish we could throw shit in the back of a pickup but eh we'll have to wait on that I guess.

Yeah, I've logged quite a few hours in. I still haven't even moved onto level 2, though. So much left to loot. I do dig the hero unlocks, though. For instance, someone was sick so I grenade deathed and got an army guy. Someone else got sick, so I had them "look at the flowers" and got a cop.

Also, it's sweet that Breakdown mode unlocks the standard game achievements (when applicable, obviously no storyline missions) and makes them a little easier in a lot of instances since you seem to get more survivors. I got Everywhere You Look and Pest Control so far this way. I'm guessing if you don't have You Were Always An A-Hole Gorman, you could grab it and The Sacrifice in one swoop... and end up with a better survivor out of it.

Posted Image

#82 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Very good point, yeah an easier way to get those achievements. I actually got Torn Apart finally, not the achievement I was shooting for lol.

#83 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

Info on Lifeline expansion, this sounds awesome!

http://undeadlabs.co...o-black-friday/

#84 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:31 PM

State of Decay: Lifeline DLC Trailer:

Ohhhh yeeaahh

#85 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Today's the day! Heck of a way to start off the weekend, time to boot up the 360 today.

OK status update, this is hella fun basically the army gets everything we've always wanted in a zombie apocalypse. Ammunition, facilities and a slew of HQ supported strikes to call in. You're able to call in supplies whenever you want and the ability to take soldiers with you out into the field to pick up "assets" also able to throw supplies that have been scavenged in the back of pickups. Just drive the truck on over to the parking lot at the base you automatically unload all the supplies Chaching!

There's a lot of driving so far and damn there's a lot of loading textures and geometry in world as you drive around. At times it's rough, drove right into a spawned truck. Gee that's nice. Thankfully I didn't blow up or flip my truck. When you load up your truck with supplies you really don't want to flip the thing, loosing it all in the process. High risk, high reward I guess.

I'd say if you liked the base game, you'll def like this.