Photo
- - - - -

Verizon handed over MILLIONS of phone record to Constitutional lawyer Obama and the FEDS

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

The party don't start until people start being called liberal as an insult.

I remember people blindly supporting Obama like he was about to change America overnight. It was definitely a change for the better in that we finally had a minority as President but the poor guy gets roadblocked at every opportunity, and I'm not sure why anyone is surprised.

What's disappointing is that I think because of that he just started doing things to spite his enemies, America be damned.

#62 jdelrio22

jdelrio22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

He so far has been a much better choice to the alternative Romney/McCain train.

The thing that I am looking for is why this is being kicked up now.

The economy is coming strong.

Lots of jobs available.

Housing is returning.

Stocks are way up.

And Obamacare is kicking in.

Don't you find it just a bit fishy that with everything going so well, people on the red side are just chasing after every bit they can to drum up drama here?

Really think about the "scandals" that have come up so far in the last 2 years.

And someone did say that the Democratic party was the party of the KKK. This is true BUT - if you remember your history you will know that the same group of guys made a party switch. Today's Democrats would have been yesterday's Republicans and same for the Repubs today being Democrats yesterday.

#63 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

What does all the money, jobs, healthcare matter to you when you are living under a police state without freedoms.

How much is your rights and freedom worth?  A dumb job, a couple thousands in the bank, free healthcare so you can live long enough to see yourself oppressed and controlled?

Seriously?

Verizon, AT&T and the thousands of companies who work toe in toe with our gov't is a reflection of how NAZI GERMANY gov't: Corporatism

#64 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

First of all the healthcare law was written in favor for corporations, it is the insurers who are going to make out because of the law

If you think having a job, a house, and some money in the bank, is worth the future we are headed where the gov't control and watch over us, go right ahead.

Patriot Act

Wiretapping

TSA

Facial/biometric database

DNA collection

NSA phone/internet mining

Did this happen overnight, it took 10 years?  Freedoms don't disappear overnight, it have over time as so people tend to forget one for another.

And finally I am no conservative in any regards nor a right wing nor a repukican.  We are all moving toward the right and that is enough to be scary.   

#65 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

Lots of jobs available.

Housing is returning.

Stocks are way up.

Don't you find it just a bit fishy that with everything going so well, people on the red side are just chasing after every bit they can to drum up drama here?

And someone did say that the Democratic party was the party of the KKK. This is true BUT - if you remember your history you will know that the same group of guys made a party switch. Today's Democrats would have been yesterday's Republicans and same for the Repubs today being Democrats yesterday.

These NSA scandals are legit scandals dude.

"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#66 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

Lots of jobs available.

Housing is returning.

Stocks are way up.

He might seem better because he is a great speaker, seems down to earth and is supported by many celebrities. The problem is that he is actually the same if not worse.

Jobs are not returning, all statistics are manipulated.

Housing market is being artificially inflated just like in early 2000s until 2008 crash.

Stocks are nothing dude. It is no real indicator of the economic performance. 

Obamacare is bad. I want everyone to have the opportunity for great healthcare but without government force. You might disagree and that is ok, just give it time. 

Sure the republicans are attacking Obama, its politics. He is vulnerable and they are doing everything to destroy his foundation. The problem is that many democrats who went against Bush's policies are now silent. Same thing with republicans who were only now started to push back against the policies they put in place. Maybe next time instead of voting for lesser evil, consider a third party. Right leaning Libertarians or leftist Green party, both I am sure will be much better choices.  

#67 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:04 AM

LOLZ@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You honestly think the Republicans are fighting back against the policies they help enact.

#68 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

All this talk about how "we" didn't care when the government was wiretapping Muslim folk...

http://antiwar.com/b...e-wiretap-bill/

Ron Paul, five years ago, was against the FISA Admendments (also voted against the original PATRIOT Act).  And so were several others.  But we're just crazy Paul supporters, so we don't count...

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#69 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

Sure the republicans are attacking Obama, its politics. He is vulnerable and they are doing everything to destroy his foundation. The problem is that many democrats who went against Bush's policies are now silent. Same thing with republicans who were only now started to push back against the policies they put in place. Maybe next time instead of voting for lesser evil, consider a third party. Right leaning Libertarians or leftist Green party, both I am sure will be much better choices.  

WHATS THAT ABOUT REPUBLICANS attacking Obama and fighting back the policies they help create

http://www.newsmax.c...06/11/id/509148

http://www.newser.co...-dangerous.html

http://www.washingto...owden-must-be-/

http://abcnews.go.co...aker-a-traitor/

You talk a great game but your true color is very evident...

#70 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:24 AM

WHATS THAT ABOUT REPUBLICANS attacking Obama and fighting back the policies they help create

http://www.newsmax.c...06/11/id/509148

http://www.newser.co...-dangerous.html

http://www.washingto...owden-must-be-/

http://abcnews.go.co...aker-a-traitor/

You talk a great game but your true color is very evident...

Let me clarify myself. I was talking about the likes of Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Mike Lee and etc. 

I posted enough on these forums that you should know my extreme dislike for both parties. People like Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi should be tried for treason and sent off to jail. I do not share their opinion on this matter as what Snowden did is illegal but justified. When the government is above the law, people should fight back and that includes civil disobedience. 

#71 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:01 AM

You know why I could never think the way that some of you nutters do? It's simple, your own logic disproves your opinions, yet you don't see it. All poltiicisns are corrupt, vote for a third party! Do you not see how that makes no logical sense? Oh but they'll be different! How do you know that? Because they say they will be? Are you really that naive? I'd respect you all more if you just said you were anarchists.

I pride myself on using logic and reason to think most things through, and it's for that reason that I'll simply never be able to understand some of you, you make no logical sense most of the time.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#72 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

Yeah, that makes no sense.  Instead, keep voting for the same guys that keep screwing everyone over.  Maybe *this* time will be different.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

And third party supporters are the ones who are "nutters".

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#73 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:28 AM

NSA admits to listening to US phone calls without warrants. Pretty sure I remember Obama saying that nobody was listening to our phone calls.

#74 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

You know why I could never think the way that some of you nutters do? It's simple, your own logic disproves your opinions, yet you don't see it. All poltiicisns are corrupt, vote for a third party! Do you not see how that makes no logical sense? Oh but they'll be different! How do you know that? Because they say they will be? Are you really that naive? I'd respect you all more if you just said you were anarchists.

I pride myself on using logic and reason to think most things through, and it's for that reason that I'll simply never be able to understand some of you, you make no logical sense most of the time.

They will hopefully not be as entrenched and indebted to the lobbyist and special interests. They will also hopefully be more eager to actually change, reform, or downright end inefficient and abused gov't policies because their "power base" will not be greedy corporations or generational welfare moochers. Sure, it sounds like very hopeful wishing, but the 2 parties we have let run us so far both kinda suck. Eventually someone's gotta get it right, right? ;) If we did get a decent third party, after too much exposure to power in gov't, then they also will probably become bloated and corrupt. Start again! There is no reason that a new party can not be instituted every time that like minded individuals decide to compare notes. Do the Repubs and Dems truly "fit" every political ideal? I personally want fiscal responsibility via massive limiting of the military, corporate and personal welfare, and other inefficient programs, I also believe as a free people that gays should be allowed to get married(it goes against my religious beliefs, but I can separate freedom and belief). I'm anti- war, anti- tax, and anti- welfare, while supporting drug legalization across the board. The Repubs and Dems don't know what to do with people like me. There will be no change until the people demand it, and we are all to busy wondering who will win American Idol or die on Game of Thrones next week to actually do more then complain on a political forum.

#75 Msut77

Msut77

Occam's Shank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:16 AM

I  think he wanted a better response than your goddamn wish list.

wahhhhh noone helped me so they must not help anyone. - knoell

#76 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:52 AM

I  think he wanted a better response than your goddamn wish list.

This guy is such a troll. 

#77 egofed

egofed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:48 AM

Hehheheheehehhhehehehehe....Biden saying don't trust a president to do the right thing.