Photo
* * * - - 10 votes

OTT 3.0 Upgrade - News, Updates And Progress - Dark Theme & EVERYTHING Else Coming Soon!

OTT Is Dead

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
776 replies to this topic

#631 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

Hey Casey, how's the Chromecast treating you nowadays.

Shit, as I typed that LeSean McCoy went down on the grown reaching for his legs and writhing in pain.

Thank god he jogged off.

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#632 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

Hey Casey, how's the Chromecast treating you nowadays.

Shit, as I typed that LeSean McCoy went down on the grown reaching for his legs and writhing in pain.

Thank god he jogged off.

I haven't used it all that much. Between work and school I haven't had a chance to really test it out. First Sunday I get off from work I going to use it to watch the Cowboys.

Posted Image

#633 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

People who say this tended to skip Gay Tony. Gay Tony has all that over the top stuff in it. 

Not skipped, backlogged.  Same reason I haven't touched AssCreed 2, despite it being "better".  When the original leaves a bad taste, you're hesitant to go back.  (Full disclosure before this is used against me, I skipped the horrible mess that is Saints Row and went straight to 2 because I lacked a 360, if not for that I likely wouldn't be playing SRIV)

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#634 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Heh. Had my Itunes account hacked the other day and for whatever reason was unable to access it. Security questions didn't work, recovery email, nothing. Called tech support today and one of the last things they had me try (since I had the email of the new account everything was linked to) was to use the email that hacked me with my old password. Of everything they changed, the password was the one thing they didn't.

card.png

#635 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

Not skipped, backlogged.  Same reason I haven't touched AssCreed 2, despite it being "better".  When the original leaves a bad taste, you're hesitant to go back.  (Full disclosure before this is used against me, I skipped the horrible mess that is Saints Row and went straight to 2 because I lacked a 360, if not for that I likely wouldn't be playing SRIV)

SR1 was actually really good when it came out in 06 or whatever, but I can believe it may not have aged all that well.  SR2 was better in every way though.  Also, play AC2.  While I liked the first game, AC2 blows it out of the water.  It's still probably the best AC game.

#636 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Morning, OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#637 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Heh. Had my Itunes account hacked the other day and for whatever reason was unable to access it. Security questions didn't work, recovery email, nothing. Called tech support today and one of the last things they had me try (since I had the email of the new account everything was linked to) was to use the email that hacked me with my old password. Of everything they changed, the password was the one thing they didn't.

Maybe you shouldn't use, "password," as your password.

Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#638 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Maybe you shouldn't use, "password," as your password.

It's always good to have a mix of Capital and Lower Case Letters, Numbers, and Symbols. 

Like this:  P3n1$

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#639 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

I like when they tell you to vary the way your passwords are written but don't allow anything but letters and numbers. You're going to have hell cracking it if I can put money signs and tildes in there, but noooo.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#640 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

Date night with the wife was cancelled and rescheduled to Tuesday.

Couldn't quite decide on a restaurant anyway.

May have to go here for desert.

http://saltandstraw.com

It's a block away from my work and there's always a line out the door and around the corner.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#641 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

I was not expecting an ice cream shop when I read the name "Salt and Straw".

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#642 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

It's always good to have a mix of Capital and Lower Case Letters, Numbers, and Symbols. 

Like this:  P3n1$

Don't say penis in this house!

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#643 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

GTA5 doesn't have that 'keep your friends happy' nonsense in it does it?

Them calling all of the time begging to hang out? Not that I've seen so far. You only get calls for story/mission related stuff. You'd have to call people on your contacts list to hang out with them if you want.

#644 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

I was not expecting an ice cream shop when I read the name "Salt and Straw".

You probably weren't expecting Mint Leaves with Sea Urchin Merenges flavor either.

The rainy season is back, and I welcome it.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#645 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

Sal's cock growing cheese is one of the grossest things ever.

Posted Image

#646 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

I got a Logitech Driving Force steering wheel for the PS2 for free at a yard sale this weekend.  It was in the free pile and the lady said it was either for the playstation or n64.  It turns out it's a PS2 steering wheel and it works perfectly on the PS3.  I ran through a couple of laps on GT5 and it works perfectly.  I have to see if it works on the PC also.  

This is it here:

http://www.amazon.co...2/dp/B00005NJZJ

fs_overall.pngiZSbQwp.gif

#647 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Anyone watch Breaking Bad?  I don't know how I'm going to make it through to Sunday.

#648 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

It is so good. Bill Simmons asked Alan Sepinwall whether he would buy the last episode for 60 bucks if they put it on PPV on Friday, and they said they would. I agree with them on this. 

I don't get to watch it until Monday when it comes on Amazon, but I am making sure I set my alarm to wake me up early so I can watch it before work.

Posted Image

#649 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

They should've paid me to watch the Dexter finale. Holy shit, did that ever suck.

#650 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

They should've paid me to watch the Dexter finale. Holy shit, did that ever suck.

I don't know why they did such a bad job with this season. Last season was really good, and yet everyone says that they really fucked this one up. It doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to write a final season of Dexter. All the pieces were in place to end the show on a high note.

Guess I will wait for it to go cheap before I pick it up. 

Posted Image

#651 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

The whole season should've basically written itself. Miami Metro finds out about him, and he goes on the run with them chasing him.

#652 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

http://www.cheapassg...ping-sub-forum/

I love that this thread was made by this specific OP in the News & Feedback forum.

#653 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

Ending up having our dinner date night tonight instead. Now to get the baby to sleep and maybe polish off Peace Walker.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#654 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

Any of you guys tried the All Dressed Ruffles chips?  My wife brought some back from her trip to Canada and they are amazing.  They're only available in Canada unfortunately.

#655 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

No, but I've had Lay's tomato and basil chips and those were yummy. At least I think that was the flavor. Something like that.

#656 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

Kettle Brand makes a Baked BBQ that is awesome for a Baked Potato Chip.  Nice flavor and a great crunch.  It's real potatoes, not a mash that is reassembled.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#657 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

No, but I've had Lay's tomato and basil chips and those were yummy. At least I think that was the flavor. Something like that.

Yeah, tomato and basil. They're a little thin but really good.

I really enjoy the Sea Salt & Garlic ones as well.

Potato chips every day with lunch.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#658 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

I love how thin Lays chips are. They practically melt. I think they probably use some sort of radioactive mutant alien technology in the production of those chips.

#659 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Hmm, I don't think I've tried the tomato & basil ones.  I'll have to pick up a bag next time I'm in the supermarket. I'll keep an eye out on those Kettle ones too.  Thanks for the rec's!

#660 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

The sriracha flavored one are awesome as well

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.