Photo
* * * - - 10 votes

OTT 3.0 Upgrade - News, Updates And Progress - Dark Theme & EVERYTHING Else Coming Soon!

OTT Is Dead

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
776 replies to this topic

#181 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:39 AM

The biggest issue with XB1 exclusives is that the franchises that people highly respected back in the 360 days like Halo and Gears of War have lost A LOT of momentum since then. XB1 version of Gears of War or Halo is possible and probably likely but those gameplay formulas and franchises themselves are getting played out.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#182 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Two days without a post. I've actually been off work for four days now. I've actually been off work for four days and could have posted more. But it's not like there's any stimulating conversation going on.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#183 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

CAG inexplicably changed back to white. I don't get CAG 3.0.

#184 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

White power!

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#185 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:25 PM

Hate this new CAG 3.0.  Can't even post with IE 8. And scanning threads and forums is such a pain now.

And why is everybody using the 3.0 upgrade thread to talk about any other thing on their mind?

#186 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:35 AM

This isn't the 3.0 upgrade thread.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#187 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:51 AM

Hate this new CAG 3.0.  Can't even post with IE 8. And scanning threads and forums is such a pain now.

And why is everybody using the 3.0 upgrade thread to talk about any other thing on their mind?

When people post stuff like this in a fake thread, I can never tell if they're being serious or not.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#188 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

Somewhat of a helpful Best Buy Mobile employee today.

And I mistakenly thought the Verizon Plan was a good deal for a while too.

Hey, $60 for Unlimited talk and texting, and then 4Gig of data.

Oh wait, $40/month Line Access Charge. $100 a month? F-that.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#189 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:09 AM

new mission:  get a new PS3 with (preferably) at least 250 GB for $200 or less by the end of this year.

Doable?

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#190 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

You could've done it last year.

pitfall_harry219.png

#191 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

Bought the Nook HD+ on the recommendations of Casey and a few other's praises. It'll be here tomorrow.. I think I'll like it. I hope it's not as heavy as I've heard.

#192 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:23 PM

I give up...I cant post pictures, response time sucks and get all kinds of errors with CAG 3.0 and Internet Explorer 9.

Once they figure this stuff out, Ill post more.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#193 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

What a tragedy it is to have people in the world with great faces but horrible bodies. Yeah having a decent face is important but that doesn't outweigh (pun unintended) being just shy of my weight. *shiver*

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#194 becuzimbrown

becuzimbrown

Very popular in the OTT.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

Just bought a ps3 and downloaded Saints Row: The Third for free on PSN! Had no idea CheapyD is a free DLC character!

#195 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

tumblr_inline_mhjdddQRgB1qz4rgp.gif

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#196 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

Anyone want a Verizon iPhone 4? I thought that I could use it with T-Mobile. If nothing else it would be a great iPod Touch.

#197 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

So the OUYA is out today...<crickets>

I'm waiting for Target Clearance, personally.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#198 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:54 PM

I had to Google ouya to see what it was.

#199 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

I still don't get why android and mobile gaming is so popular. Touch screen controls are fucking terrible. 

Posted Image

#200 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

I still don't get why android and mobile gaming is so popular. Touch screen controls are fucking terrible. 

It's the Open Source and/or Mod community that eats that up.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#201 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

It's perfect for playing in 5-10 minute bursts.  I wouldn't want to sit and play Assassins Creed for 2 hours on it.

If all the touch controls are for are just match-3 and tapping, they're fine. I couldn't imagine doing an action game.

I

Mobile gaming and console gaming are like a bicycle and an airplane. They're both modes of transportation but they're designed for different uses.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#202 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

People seem to think that the Steam Summer Sale is going to start on Thursday. I hope there are some decent deals on the RE games. 

Posted Image

#203 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

I'm kind of hoping it's later in July.  Higher chance of Deadpool being on sale then.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#204 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:26 AM

"Xbox One does not include a pack-in headset accessory," a Microsoft spokesperson said in a statement. "Each Xbox One includes the new Kinect sensor, with a highly sensitive multi-array microphones designed to enable voice inputs and chat as a system-level capability, both in-game and with Skype and other experiences."

It's like, WTF? They say it's a must have accessory for online gaming but they don't include it in a box and say Kinect is good enough.

I think a big part of the xbox success over the PS3 was the fact that every game included a headset, which encouraged online communication and multiplayer games.

The PS3 learned from that mistake so now they pack in a  headset with every Box. So Microsoft goes backwards and doesn't include one.

I've also heard that you need a proprietary headset to use one on the new Xbox since it has a unique connector.

#205 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

Kinect is only useful as a chat device if you are single and living alone. Otherwise it picks up everyone in the room and that's generally not a good thing. It is good for Skype, though. So, yeah, they should include a headset in the box.

Crunchewy.png

#206 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:15 PM

I think no headset continues their trend of fail. Windows 8 should have included the option of a start button in desktop versions, Surface should have had full Windows on it from the start and included a keyboard, and the Xbox One should have a headset and not be so expensive (oh and the DRM thing too).

Edit 1: Bought one of those A+ panel, pixel perfect monoprice monitors from massdrop. dual monitor setup with 2 2560 x 1440p monitors is going to be banana's. 

Tired of having to work on projects using several programs and there not being enough real estate (particularly with Excel).

Edit 2: Man, everyone keeps losing at Wimbledon. Just saw Federer lost. This is after Sharapova and Nadal went down already.

Posted Image

#207 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

What the Fuck is all this?

#208 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

If I ever have a spare $2,500 I'm gonna buy me one of those 30 inch 16:10 monitors and build a whole new gaming rig with high end SLI.

Then I'm gonna play nothing but Bejeweled!

#209 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

Oh fuck, my Fringe actually shipped.  Thanks for the heads up on that one Casey.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#210 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

Oh Fuck, my Fringe actually shipped.  Thanks for the heads up on that one Casey.

Mine still hasn't, though I'm hoping it does soon. I received a fresh pending charge the other day. I got in pretty early, too.