Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

GGT 244 Thinks That Sonic Game Looks Fun

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#1 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:17 AM

It gets E3 Game of Show.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#2 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

No sonic game ever looks fun.

An error occurred

This reply has not been added as it has been posted too quickly

#3 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

With titles like these I feel like I would be capable of making the next GGT.

#4 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:21 AM

All you have to do is quote gunm.

Not gunnm

But Weevles.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#5 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:29 AM

I was going to make it, but I was too busy eating bean and cheese tostadas. 

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#6 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:33 AM

I was really afraid that it was going to be about used games or the xbox or the ps4 or E3.

I just couldn't handle that, you know?

Sonic is friendly and never changes.

I'm going to Wendy's now.

I'm going to get a frosty and think about Frosty while I do that.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#7 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

An error occurred

This reply has not been added as it has been posted too quickly

I wish i could ban you from the GGT.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#8 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

if something ever happens to me I want lux to be the #2 laura bailey fan and then claim the title of #1. Only #2 can challenge #1

I quote gunm all the time not weelves so much.

#9 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:38 AM

Daaamn, no wonder y'all are up to 200+ GGTs by now. Is it just constant cases of "this thread is getting horrible, let's make a new one" that does it?

You've been playing the wrong ones.

Sonic got worse, except on handhelds, but then he got better.
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#10 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:39 AM

With titles like these I feel like I would be capable of making the next GGT.

I really wish a nukka would

Daaamn, no wonder y'all are up to 200+ GGTs by now. Is it just constant cases of "this thread is getting horrible, let's make a new one" that does it?

First off no GGT ever goes horrible and a new GGT is made after ever 500 posts sometimes longer because people in the GGT are lazy

#11 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:39 AM

Too much Sonic hate in this thread. I"m defriending all of you.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#12 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

If Whoknows ever changes his name, I'll be crushed. :cry:

Indignigga can change his name to SHOTSSHOTSSHOTS.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#13 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

I was saving all my MSP for the new TMNT but I blew them all on sleeping dawg dlc :(

Too much Sonic hate in this thread. I"m defriending all of you.

I don't think you ever added me.

#14 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

We had to make new ones in the past because Cheapy's Pentium III servers couldn't handle a huge thread with massive amounts of activity, at least one that's largely a waste of space like this one. :grouphug:

We had the Infinite GGT for a while, got up to like 20,000 posts before he showed up and reinstated the New Thread Every 500 rule. 

This was during the Dark Ages of Stinkin' Primo. Shit was a fucking trip. 

#15 dot

dot

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

New thread already?

That was fast.

#16 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

First off no GGT ever goes horrible and a new GGT is made after ever 500 posts sometimes longer because people in the GGT are lazy

We had to make new ones in the past because Cheapy's Pentium III servers couldn't handle a huge thread with massive amounts of activity, at least one that's largely a waste of space like this one. :grouphug:

We had the Infinite GGT for a while, got up to like 20,000 posts before he showed up and reinstated the New Thread Every 500 rule. 

This was during the Dark Ages of Stinkin' Primo. Shit was a fucking trip.

Wait... that one did get to 500 posts then (and yeah, I remember that rule)?! Is this new board's messing with the default number of posts per page? :-? 

I gotta see if I can change that in my preferences. I'm so used to using the number of pages as a reference for that sort of thing.

ETA: Weird shit is happening to my quotes D:

ETA 2: Well then, that fixed itself pretty quickly...

sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!

#17 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:58 AM

Oh god, adding the background to my list on adblocker makes CAG so much more easy on the eye.  It's asonishing how much worse it is with it.  Add this crap to your adblocker if you have one - http://www.cheapassg...subtle_dark.png

#18 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

The number of post per page is all kinds of fucked right now.

New thread already?

That was fast.

There were times when we went through these in like a day.

Good times.

There were times when it took maybe a week.

Bad times.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#19 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

Oh god, adding the background to my list on adblocker makes CAG so much more easy on the eye.  It's asonishing how much worse it is with it.  Add this crap to your adblocker if you have one - http://www.cheapassg...subtle_dark.png

10x better. 

#20 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

That was the first thing I did.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#21 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:02 AM

It actually worked. I guess you don't notice the tile until you really look at it but it fucks with your peripheral

#22 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:02 AM

I adblocked Indignate's avatar. 

First thing I did. 

#23 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:03 AM

We both know you didn't.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#24 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:04 AM

We both know you didn't.

I did.

#25 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

Oh, by the way, are the E3 press conference GGT chats still a thing? Asking since I don't know if I want to watch them this year (I deliberately skipped Sony's and Microsoft's last year, and I should've skipped Nintendo's too...) without a good excuse.

sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

#26 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:06 AM

We both know you didn't.

I did.

You would.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#27 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

I wonder how badly M$ wanted to go full digital? If the disc is useless after the install what's the point of even having the disc.

PS4!!!

How many people do you know with FiOS or uVerse?  How many people do you know who have DSL or low-tier cable?  Think of how long it takes to download 1gb on a common connection.  How many casuals are going to be happy downloading a 30gb game to their HDD ... they want it NOW.  They don't want it in 16 hours or whatever it will take.  Plus think of the average person's resistance to change.  How long did it take for people to move from VHS to DVD?  From DVD to Blu-Ray?  You think the next Xbox is going to win over casual people with the "it no longer uses discs!"?  They got scared that consumers would be afraid of going all digital because of things like DRM and loss of physical media and decided to solve the download time question by allowing people to buy physical discs still.  But by all accounts, that disc will no longer work as it does today... it's good for installing on your account -- they don't talk about what happens to the disc after the initial install; they just say it's not needed to play the game anywhere... that certainly sounds like Steam to me.

I actually think I like it better than the old version -- it's cleaner to me... I find it easier to read now that my retinas aren't burning out of my eyeballs.  I just wish I could fix my posts per page now.  

At last testing, ignored posters are very understated and I had to try very hard to find any evidence of a post existing... it's very well done, IMO.  I'm digging it. :shrug:

So who would you say you've ignored?  I only use the feature on GAF because the amount of entitled idiots makes my brain hurt.

Banana Kite is the most consistent one.  Chacrana was on my list before he got banned.  I tried it out after the upgrade on a random user who shall remain nameless (and they went back to unblock quickly enough).

Usually I go through a period where I'm like "everyone deserves another chance!"  And then people like those mentioned previously open their mouths and immediately get put back on the block list.  The new one is better though, because the old one did nothing but hide the text -- and once Chrome disabled plugins not in the chrome store, I couldn't use the Super Monkey List hack I'd made to wipe out posts by those users entirely anymore.

Eh Fuck microsoft. Keep your tvsportscalladuty. I will buy a wii u. Maybe a ps4 when a compelling game strikes my fancy.

dAmn I want animal crossing 3ds.

Never understood Animal Crossing.  It just doesn't click for me.  Reminds me of stuff like Nintendogs where I'm like "heh, that's kinda neat" for all of 5 minutes then I'm like "why did I bother with this game again?"

Gameplay has to be outstanding for me if I'm going to bother with a Nintendo system.  It's got to be some magic combination of nostalgia and classic... Animal Crossing just... no. 

But hey man, whatever floats your boat.  Buy it with Fight Club.

SOOO TEMPTED. It would be perfect to play while I'm watching E3 stuff next week and I have completely cleared my 3DS backlog so I've got nothing til project X-Zone hits in about 3 weeks.

No, don't do it man.  At least wait for the inevitable price drop.  It's coming.

--

Whoa, holy Fuck!  distgfx --> rai rai :rofl:

I didn't even notice until I was editing this post.

#28 Erad30

Erad30

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:11 AM

I actually think Sonic: Lost World looks amazing and the last one I really enjoyed was 3.

Blog is on hiatus but check out both Screensnark & Gamesided for my latest writings!

Gamertag/PSN: Eradicator31

Wii U: Eradicator30

#29 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:12 AM

We both know you didn't.

I did.

You would.

I know, that's why I did.

#30 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:14 AM

I actually think Sonic: Lost World looks amazing and the last one I really enjoyed was 3.

Have you played Colors yet? Best "modern Sonic" Sonic on a console to date.

sig.gif
2014 Completed Games