* * * * * 16 votes

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Animal Crossing 3DS Nook OCD

• Please log in to reply
6306 replies to this topic

#4021 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

My turnip price is like 44 bells now.. sorry guys.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#4022 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

ahhh totally forgot about the turnips i bought this week and im at work till 11pm....if anyone is open after that witha price over 100 that'd be killer. I havent checked my price after noon today and im random but i doubt it will be high.

Sweet if I can get more villagers to move most will have game of thrones references ;)

I can't wean myself off this game....I have not missed a single day. those badges are like acheivements...I can't stop lol I have 4 that I havent gotten bronze yet...driving me nuts wanting to complete it all.

I have 109. If you can't find anything higher, let me know.

#4023 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

i'm afraid to officially check lol ...definitely over 500hrs because I have the gold badge...got that about two weeks ago :/ but I have left my gate open overnight close to 10 times, so I'd minus a good 50hrs from my total. I usually play while catching up on tv.

thx guys for checking....but i got 120 for turnips in my town. whohoo i'll open my gate if anyone else needs a last minute sell. gimme five min. :)

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#4024 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

i dunno why i freaked out....i only had 1000 turnips lol

gates open

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#4025 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Opened.  Furniture is on special at Re-tail today so bring your furniture to sell.  Also, I'll be selling a lot of furniture tonight to take advantage so this'll be last chance on a lot of stuff in the FFA.

Finally got another mask in my store- the monster (Frankenstein) mask.  Miranda dropped off the bug mask yesterday so now I have 4 of the 6 masks, hooray. Also got the fedora chair at Best Buy.  It's as stupid as it sounds.

Will be afk but feel free to come in and get free stuff and shop.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#4026 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

I bought the ghost mask today, so now I have all six. After checking thonky for what masks my animals are scared of, it looks like I won't even need the monster mask unless somebody new moves in.

Groucho (Cranky Bear): Bug
Midge (Normal Bird): Ghost
Apple (Peppy Hamster): Bug
Hippeux (Smug Hippo): Skeleton
Annalise (Snooty Horse): Mummy
Ozzie (Lazy Koala): Bug
Gaston (Cranky Rabbit): Werewolf
Muffy (Uchi Sheep): Werewolf
Cally (Normal Squirrel): Skeleton

These are still my original villagers since I started the game. I haven't let anyone move out yet. I kind of like Muffy (I didn't at first, but she's grown on me), but she's still the only one whose pic I haven't gotten yet that I want to move out because of her house location. Too bad you can't make animals move their houses as a PWP - like demolish their house and make them stay at the campsite for a while until their new house is built.

#4027 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

kind of missing this game. I thought about picking up another 3ds to play pokemon. anything cool going on this month?

2ibzq5d.jpg

#4028 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

Checking out the list with my current roster:

Nibbles (peppy squirrel): insect

Tia (normal elephant): skull

Graham (smug hamster): monster

Anabelle (peppy anteater): ghost

Goose (jock chicken): wolf

Ava (normal chicken): monster

Renee (uchi rhino): mummy

Colton (smug horse): insect

Amelia (snooty eagle): skull

Pekoe (normal cub): insect

So I need every mask.

kind of missing this game. I thought about picking up another 3ds to play pokemon. anything cool going on this month?

Halloween and a fishing tournament.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#4029 edison

edison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

Checking out the list with my current roster:

Nibbles (peppy squirrel): insect

Tia (normal elephant): skull

Graham (smug hamster): monster

Anabelle (peppy anteater): ghost

Goose (jock chicken): wolf

Ava (normal chicken): monster

Renee (uchi rhino): mummy

Colton (smug horse): insect

Amelia (snooty eagle): skull

Pekoe (normal cub): insect

So I need every mask.

You will only have 5 villagers at home so you won't need 1 of them, but you won't know which one until Halloween night.

I've been wearing the mummy outfit (mask, shirt, pants), and thought it was funny one of my villagers said something to the effect of "I hope your trying to make a fashion statement, and not in pain from breaking every bone in your body".

#4030 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

Got the skull today, only need ghost now.  Weee.....

Opened.  Not much but a bunch of stuff on the lawn.  Haven't had many NPC visitors lately. :(

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#4031 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

I still need the Skull and Mummy ones.  I have the Ghost, Bug, Monster and Wolf ones.

I'm opening my Gates for your consumption.  Standard rules apply.  I have PLENTY of things available to buy.  Those Spooky items...no such luck.  And still no Katrina...ugh.

Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#4032 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Hell, I'd take fucking Gulliver or Saharah as a visitor at this point.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#4033 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hell, I'd take fucking Gulliver or Saharah as a visitor at this point.

Last week I had a Campsite visitor about every day.  No Redd, no Katrina, no Gulliver.  I still need to go swimming for Scallops though, since that'll give me Pascal's items once per day.  I hope they fix this formula in the future, because it makes getting pieces of art a pain in the butt.

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#4034 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

I haven't had a camp visitor in at least a few weeks.  Game gets really boring when you don't have anyone visiting.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#4035 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

wow i also have had no visitors in the last few weeks! I have a camper today....asked her to move to my town and she said no :( lame.

my town is also open...i might close up just to visit yours ;) and then reopen. i have all six masks so i wont need anymore.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#4036 imacjenn

imacjenn

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

Dawn - thanks for leaving your town open at night. I pop in once in a while and check out the emporium. My shop is still stuck on the supermarket and with my work schedule, I can only play very early and very late sometimes. :-/  (btw - your halloween decorations look great!). 

You also have a good crop of neighbors.  I have to admit, I still have all my originals. They keep wanting to move out, but I tell them not to because I have a good plt of land I hope to turn into a giant orchard soon (I've been collecting axes), and I'm afraid of new people moving into the middle of it.  Has anyone else kept neighbors for that reason?  I have to admit, I'm getting a little bored of most of them though. 

I've put some freebies out, but now my townfolk are saying that the town is like a garbage dump because there's stuff on the ground.  Should I not put our freebies until I get the perfect town rating thing? 

I don't think I have much to offer anyone - my town is still in mid-newb stage - but let me know if any of your are missing particular items n the off chance I have them in my catalog. :)

#4037 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

I had Fuschia leave Arkham without warning, but I've been slacking so I probably just missed her.

Something I can't figure out... I can order the masks I've gotten from the catalog, but can't get them via HH Showcase. That's rather odd to me.

Unless you have to get them naturally before they can be ordered. Don't know.

Known elsewhere as The Reverend Menagerie.

The new SoulXchange.org Sell your soul, what else is it good for?

#4038 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Turnip Prices:  528 bells

I'm going to open my gates in a few hours, just enough time for people to let me know that they want in so I can add them.  Standard Rules otherwise.

EDIT: There's a Monster Mask available too.

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#4039 Dagolara

Dagolara

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Turnip Prices:  528 bells

I'm going to open my gates in a few hours, just enough time for people to let me know that they want in so I can add them.  Standard Rules otherwise.

EDIT: There's a Monster Mask available too.

I'll stop by if you are still around in a bit

#4040 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Okay, I'm opening my Town Gates now.  I'll be going AFK in a few minutes, after I talk to my neighbors.  I'll be sure to refresh this thread every 15-20 minutes in case people want to be added.  

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#4041 Dagolara

Dagolara

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Okay, I'm opening my Town Gates now.  I'll be going AFK in a few minutes, after I talk to my neighbors.  I'll be sure to refresh this thread every 15-20 minutes in case people want to be added.  

You were afk when I left so I dropped some bells in front of your house, thanks!

#4042 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Alright.  It wasn't necessary, but thanks.  I had to re-open just now since I added someone via a PM.

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#4043 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Open.  Extra monster mask at Able's plus spooky stuff at Nook's and the usual FFA items.  If anyone has an extra ghost mask let me know.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#4044 EspressoSnail

EspressoSnail

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Open.  Extra monster mask at Able's plus spooky stuff at Nook's and the usual FFA items.  If anyone has an extra ghost mask let me know.

Oh I need the monster and I have a ghost I can give you.

#4045 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

My town gates are still open by the way.

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#4046 nickerous

nickerous

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Thanks King Broly!
:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Gameburg FC: 0688-5264-2231
Digiburg FC: 1993-7872-0686

#4047 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Thanks King Broly!

You're welcome

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#4048 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

Dawn - thanks for leaving your town open at night. I pop in once in a while and check out the emporium. My shop is still stuck on the supermarket and with my work schedule, I can only play very early and very late sometimes. :-/ (btw - your halloween decorations look great!).

You also have a good crop of neighbors. I have to admit, I still have all my originals. They keep wanting to move out, but I tell them not to because I have a good plt of land I hope to turn into a giant orchard soon (I've been collecting axes), and I'm afraid of new people moving into the middle of it. Has anyone else kept neighbors for that reason? I have to admit, I'm getting a little bored of most of them though.

I've put some freebies out, but now my townfolk are saying that the town is like a garbage dump because there's stuff on the ground. Should I not put our freebies until I get the perfect town rating thing?

I don't think I have much to offer anyone - my town is still in mid-newb stage - but let me know if any of your are missing particular items n the off chance I have them in my catalog. :)

Your welcome!! Glad I was open. I'm trying to be open more often to help out.....and show off my town ;) Im glad you liked the halloween decor.

Ive let 3 of my villagers leave...i'm gutsy and am taking my chance. Plus ive built public works near where I dont want them...that helps.

Yea nothing on the ground for perfect town....i didnt have beautiful town oridinance when i did mine; busy 15 days of watering.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#4049 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Opened.  Not much going on but free stuff.  At least Saharah was here today and gave me exclusive wallpaper and carpet. 122 bells for turnips.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

#4050 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

im opening my gate in about ten min...after i take Katie to whoever is open ;) Katrina is here for fortunes, Clyde (horse) is camping if anyone wants him, and Peaches are my item of the day at retail. 99 for turnips...free stuff on lawn.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg