Animal Crossing 3DS Nook OCD

• Please log in to reply
6356 replies to this topic

#2221 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

I hope it was an accident, someone not knowing about cataloging, or just thinking I was giving them away like the fossils nearby. Not a huge deal to reorder them since they are so cheap (like 6k for the set of 4), but I have to wait a day to receive new ones so no one else can cat in the meantime.

On a side note, I just remembered a few years back on my birthday my brother (who was also an AC fan) gave me a slingshot and told me to go to the backyard. My b-day present was tied to a balloon and I had to shoot it AC style ^^ So awesome! I'll post a pic if I can find it...

-Edit- Found!

Spoiler

Shooting it down was way harder than in AC. If I remember right, there was a video game in the bag. I prefer this to impractical balloon furniture :3

#2222 Hav0k

Hav0k

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

I don't either.  You can order them yourselves once you catalog them.  I wish I could catalog songs/pieces of arts/fossils so I could order them like in previous games though.

You can catalog songs in New Leaf, unless you're talking about something other than the ones he gives you\you buy from TIY and up...

3DS FC: 2363-6409-4964

#2223 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

There are a few songs you can't catalog, but you also can't get copies of, either.

Trying for the HHA awards. Seemed to have skipped a few awards somehow. Oh, well. Once I get the final I can put my house back the way I like it.

Known elsewhere as The Reverend Menagerie.

The new SoulXchange.org Sell your soul, what else is it good for?

#2224 KillerQueen87

KillerQueen87

Dynamite w/ a Laser Beam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

I'm coming over a second time for Katie...

OH NO! She dropped her ticket and got off the train (2nd time this has happened for me)

That happened to me today as well. Apparently she does that if someone else already left Katie off in the town.
LaZ00L1.png
3DS: 4296-2998-1803 | Add me for Animal Crossing! | ACNL Tradelist: https://www.evernote...withginger/acnl

#2225 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

Okay, I need more advice. I got my music room built, and it looks pretty good. Now I have to re-do my mancave / gaming room, because that's where the sleek set was. Any suggestions? I have 2 flat screens and 2 gaming shelves down there, and an arcade machine. If it helps, I have the wood paneling wall and sidewalk floor that I wouldn't mind using down there.

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#2226 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

Okay, I need more advice. I got my music room built, and it looks pretty good. Now I have to re-do my mancave / gaming room, because that's where the sleek set was. Any suggestions? I have 2 flat screens and 2 gaming shelves down there, and an arcade machine. If it helps, I have the wood paneling wall and sidewalk floor that I wouldn't mind using down there.

A pc and/or laptop. Pool table, maybe? Put some framed pictures on the wall, using qr code pics.
Posted Image

#2227 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:23 AM

0/2 on fortune cookies again today. damn hero pants are never going to come.

2ibzq5d.jpg

#2228 moopher

moopher

Electric Pizza

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:33 AM

0/2 on fortune cookies again today. damn hero pants are never going to come.

I've got hero's pants if you want them. I can drop them off if you want.

#2229 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

bought 2000 turnips @ 105 bells. Current price is 71 bells...

3DS FC 2964 8633 0039 (Send PM if you added me)

[img src="http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/Hbui.png" ]

#2230 Cromzz

Cromzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

My current turnip price is 119. I think I'll get something huge this week. 

PSN ID: JCromzz

3DS Friend Code: 4184 2120 4801

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, Animal Crossing:  New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land

#2231 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

I want to finish up my fossils.  I have two museum rooms full of them. 

If you are able to gift me some, I'll let you into my town to see if I have anything you need.

Want

Spoiler

Also have a decent stock of extra Nintendo items I can trade.  Once I finish up fossils, I'll put out a want list for Nintendo items I need.

Katie is in my town today.  If anybody could open their gate this morning, I can drop her off!

#2232 Bluesilo

Bluesilo

Movie/Game Reviewer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Katie is in my town today.  If anybody could open their gate this morning, I can drop her off!

I'm going to leave my gate open for a few hours. Come on by and drop her off if you'd like. 

#2233 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

If you are able to gift me some, I'll let you into my town to see if I have anything you need.

Want

Spoiler

Also have a decent stock of extra Nintendo items I can trade.  Once I finish up fossils, I'll put out a want list for Nintendo items I need.

Gates are open. Got some fossils on the floor. check to see if any of them is what you need.

#2234 Bluesilo

Bluesilo

Movie/Game Reviewer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

Gates are open. Got some fossils on the floor. check to see if any of them is what you need.

Tried to visit. Keep getting errors. 

#2235 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

Announced that you were coming in and then I got an error.

#2236 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

HuBu, I keep getting Resetti when I try to go to your town...never had that before.  :/

BlueSilo:  I have you added, but, I think you need to add me back.  3007-8245-0968

#2237 HuBu

HuBu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

Let me try something else.

#2238 Dagolara

Dagolara

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Want

Spoiler

I have Archelon Skull, Pachy Skull and Plesio Torso you can have. If you have spare ? block or Hero's Tunic that would be great if not no worries. 

#2239 Bluesilo

Bluesilo

Movie/Game Reviewer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

HuBu, I keep getting Resetti when I try to go to your town...never had that before.  :/

BlueSilo:  I have you added, but, I think you need to add me back.  3007-8245-0968

Added and gate open. 

#2240 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

I have Archelon Skull, Pachy Skull and Plesio Torso you can have. If you have spare ? block or Hero's Tunic that would be great if not no worries. 

I actually think I have both of those Nintendo items.  I will check shortly and let you know.

Blue:  She's all yours.

#2241 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

My town is open but I'll be out. Last day to get fossils before I sell them off. Also have the 4 Best Buy dlc to catalog (please remember to drop the dlc so others can cat).

Want

Spoiler

I have Para Skull, Pachy Skull, and Pachy torso. Come on over.

#2242 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

Does the game get to a point where they only give you three fossils to dig up? The past couple days, the fourth one is no where to be found.

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1693-1437-8788 - ACNL Yolovile

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#2243 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

My town is open but I'll be out. Last day to get fossils before I sell them off. Also have the 4 Best Buy dlc to catalog (please remember to drop the dlc so others can cat).

I have Para Skull, Pachy Skull, and Pachy torso. Come on over.

Thanks!  I stopped by and grabbed them!

Thanks also to Dagolara.

All that I need now:

Velociraptor Skull

#2244 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Does the game get to a point where they only give you three fossils to dig up? The past couple days, the fourth one is no where to be found.

I usually find four. According to the wiki: "On average, three fossils can be found in the town per day, though in Animal Crossing: New Leaf there is a maximum of 5 to 6 a day." I've never seen more than four. You can also get less if you have a lot of stuff on ground like plants or patterns.

#2245 Hav0k

Hav0k

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

I usually find four. According to the wiki: "On average, three fossils can be found in the town per day, though in Animal Crossing: New Leaf there is a maximum of 5 to 6 a day." I've never seen more than four. You can also get less if you have a lot of stuff on ground like plants or patterns.

Yeah, I've never found more or less than four a day, though there have been several occasions where finding that fourth fossil took forever and the only reason I didn't give up is because I already spent so much time looking.

3DS FC: 2363-6409-4964

#2246 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

I think I always find four as well.  Today, for example, I turned my town upside down looking for the fourth one.  Finally found it hiding behind some flowers.

#2247 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

I'll keep looking, but like others have said the most I'd ever found was four fossils, but lately it's as if the fourth doesn't appear.

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1693-1437-8788 - ACNL Yolovile

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#2248 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:09 PM

Been getting 3, but then finding one later on. So it may be a draw limit in town at one time.

Happened in both towns.

Known elsewhere as The Reverend Menagerie.

The new SoulXchange.org Sell your soul, what else is it good for?

#2249 KillerQueen87

KillerQueen87

Dynamite w/ a Laser Beam

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'd love to get rid of my extra fossils to make room in storage, so please check my trade list. And an FYI, Cyrus can turn a complete fossil set into a miniature. I did two of those so far.

Here's my list: https://www.evernote...withginger/acnl
LaZ00L1.png
3DS: 4296-2998-1803 | Add me for Animal Crossing! | ACNL Tradelist: https://www.evernote...withginger/acnl

#2250 Dagolara

Dagolara

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

I'd love to get rid of my extra fossils to make room in storage, so please check my trade list. And an FYI, Cyrus can turn a complete fossil set into a miniature. I did two of those so far.

Here's my list: https://www.evernote...withginger/acnl

I can drop off a Dino Track, Styraco Torso and Ptera Skull in a bit if you want.