Sooo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nate-Dog

Nate-Dog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:41 PM

I presume that the UK deal stream won't be working for a while? Just want to be totally sure I'm not the only one it's not working for. :P

Also I bookmarked a link to a particular thread which from what I know was hidden from users that weren't signed-in, but it redirects me to the main CAG page now, will I have to find it again?

#2 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

I presume that the UK deal stream won't be working for a while? Just want to be totally sure I'm not the only one it's not working for. :P

Also I bookmarked a link to a particular thread which from what I know was hidden from users that weren't signed-in, but it redirects me to the main CAG page now, will I have to find it again?

Yep, there are going to be changes to the UK deal stream - as for the thread, all the redirects should be working? Paste a link here and I'll check.

#3 Nate-Dog

Nate-Dog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

Ah that's good, I'll try post more deals here when I can although I'm usually one that only finds them thanks to others.

Here's the link:

http://www.cheapassg...16&pp=20&page=9

#4 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

Ah, that's a group thread. We have to import those separately, so it's going to take a little longer.

#5 Nate-Dog

Nate-Dog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

Ah that's OK, as long as I can get into it eventually I won't complain!