Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Xbox One Having Hardware Issues Before Launch?

Xbox One xbox one Hardware Issues hardware issues before launch Before Launch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Do you think it'll have a RROD 2.0? I've heard that they've had hardware issues with this one. Check out the conference in this video with Battlefield 4.

#2 NYC10004

NYC10004

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

I was watching when it happened and It wasn't their fault, it was EA's. They just didn't have their shit together. Everything else went off smoothly.

#3 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

Rumor says that Battlefield 4 was running on a PC.

#4 jlarlee

jlarlee

Tigers love pepper.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

I'm waiting a bit, because I do not want this hassle again. At this point they need to prove that it works IMO

Posted Image

#5 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

KillerStephen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

Whats the supposed issue? That the audio feed was out?

You do know how much gear theyre running through to get that shit blasted through the front of house there at the event as well as the feed into the live stream right..?

Couldve been a damn unplugged RCA cable.

Haters gonna hate though.

Posted Image

#6 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

I don't think this issue in general was anything to do with the actual Xbox One. I've thought about the 360 though and how the hardware was terrible. That would worry me about buying a Xbox One honestly.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#7 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

Just take note how MS was promoting their games.

They were stressing 60fps over everything else. Outside of Forza 5 they never touched on the graphical power. The machine isn't as powerful as they were hoping.

#8 jrod69

jrod69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

They are going to use the cloud and those 300000 servers to make the system better off site caching is going to be huge.

#9 nddave

nddave

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

i thought it needed to be plugged into the internet (you know the 24 hour limit was getting close)

CAG4LIFE

#10 TeeInMinny

TeeInMinny

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

Well, if this new Xbox will indeed have hardware issues, best they get on them now while there is still a smidge of time before release day.

#11 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:54 PM

Just take note how MS was promoting their games.

They were stressing 60fps over everything else. Outside of Forza 5 they never touched on the graphical power. The machine isn't as powerful as they were hoping.

No, they just correctly assume that graphics power alone doesn't really mean that much anymore.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox, One, xbox, one, Hardware, Issues, hardware, issues, before launch, Before Launch