Photo
* * * * - 139 votes

PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

ps4 pre-orders better gaming all in one playstation 4 amazon walmart newegg bestbuy

• Please log in to reply
8604 replies to this topic

#2461 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

Microsoft's attempt to be the all-purpose home entertainment device has proven to be their downfall. "Jack of all trades... master of none." Sadly they have been back peddling since the official announcement. Hands down PS4 is the better system for hardcore gamers.

most hardcore gamers will want both systems to play each system exlusives.

#2462 Junkyard Jeff

Junkyard Jeff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

More X1 games are getting downgraded and Watch Dogs PS4 will probably be the definitive version. 

http://wccftech.com/...ryse-ran-pc-e3/

http://www.dualshock...ons-vs-shaders/

http://www.examiner....cid=db_articles

Ugh.....super credible source........smh

X1 will be amazing......same as PS4......at least wait for the consoles to come out before behaving this way.....haha so sad

I just joined playstation plus today......I'm digging the free games. Almost makes me want to get a PS4 now - so amazon might restock in November? Did I read that right? I'm afraid to dig through this thread......fanboys make me ill

#2463 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

with these bundles coming out it shows these things will not be hard to find after launch and people like mr focus will still think thye will be hard to find.
This will be the wii u launch all over again people find out these things are not selling for couple grand and then return the systems to the stores which means more in stock for people that really want a system. I think it's sick for someone to buy 3-4 systems at launch just to make money when those systems could have been sold at msrp to people that really want those systems.

Cool story, bro.

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#2464 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

X1 will be amazing......same as PS4......at least wait for the consoles to come out before behaving this way.....haha so sad

I just joined playstation plus today......I'm digging the free games. Almost makes me want to get a PS4 now - so amazon might restock in November? Did I read that right? I'm afraid to dig through this thread......fanboys make me ill

I think the person said first 2 weeks of October.

#2465 Junkyard Jeff

Junkyard Jeff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

I think the person said first 2 weeks of October.

Ok cool. I'll check in october....thanks!

#2466 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

No problem. And good luck

#2467 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Amazon screwed up my PS4 pre-order (long story, but at least I got over $200 store credit due to their mistake). Anyway, the customer service person I was speaking to said that they were going to start taking orders again first/second week of October. 

Yeah here is the quote first/second week of October.

#2468 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

hope target changes this price soon or something

#2469 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

best version of watch dogs will be pc enough said. But i really could care less about this anymore of course ps4/xbox fan boys will fight over this garbage in the end it all matters about the games. it really don't matter if watch dogs runs better on ps4/x1/pc or what ever system it's on if the game sucks it sucks. I was hyped about watch dogs but more i see of this thing is that its just a reskin of a. creed games.

I like reskins. Haven't see much on Wii U gamepad features for this game. Anyone know? I'm enjoying Splinter Cell Blacklist on Wii U so far, thinking about getting Arkham Origins to if the features are there. I'm just imagining some awesome things that are going to happen in Watch Dogs. I'm still hyped about it... Will be interesting to see how good it looks, ps4 compared to PC.

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#2470 jwcdis

jwcdis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

More X1 games are getting downgraded and Watch Dogs PS4 will probably be the definitive version. 

http://wccftech.com/...ryse-ran-pc-e3/

http://www.dualshock...ons-vs-shaders/

http://www.examiner....cid=db_articles

Only reason why I am going for the PS4 version is because of the 60 mins exclusive gameplay (Getting both PS4/XB1)
that's the only gamechanger for me.

#2471 thagoat

thagoat

bundles are craptacular!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

If you seriously paid $900 to secure systems + $30 shipping per console and the demand is not there you stand to lose a lot of money. There were ways you could have secured that amount of consoles with NO financial risk. This is not your best move. Also, out of the last 4 console releases only 2 were profitable. Wii and 360 (unless you sold your PS3 the first day). PS3 and Wii U were busts. You may make a ton of money, but based on the amount of preorders available, the fact that they keep making MORE available, and the statements coming from Sony( not so much Microsoft), this may not be a good flipping year.

Well you already nailed the safest way to play it.  List and sell your PS4 on or before the first day it goes on sale.  The PS3 was super profitable "IF" you sold it on or before the first day of launch.  Just like any other market, timing is key.

#2472 J7.

J7.

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Which source do you have a problem with? If Ryse goes from 1080p to 900p and the amount of triangles for characters gets slashed almost in half since the E3 build, how does the source of this information matter?

It was well known that most X1 games were running on PC at E3. If Ryse could do 1080p 60 fps with 150k triangle count back then, why would it have difficulty doing 900p 30 fps 85k triangle count now. That's straight forward. Source don't matter.

Watch Dogs creative director Jonathan Morin stated himself PS4 is the definitive version, at least when it comes to consoles, due to fps and very likely resolution. Souce doesn't matter when it's a quote from the games creative director.

Only reason why I am going for the PS4 version is because of the 60 mins exclusive gameplay (Getting both PS4/XB1)
that's the only gamechanger for me.

Only reason I would choose the PS4 version is because I'm not getting X1, but if PS4 Watch Dogs is higher resolution and better fps then that's great.

#2473 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

I wish the PS4 was coming out sooner. :(

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#2474 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

I wish the PS4 was coming out sooner. :(

Me too. Me too.

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#2475 Paladinion

Paladinion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

Just a month and a half to go : D

#2476 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

The target one either sold out or they took it down to fix the price.

#2477 thagoat

thagoat

bundles are craptacular!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

The target one either sold out or they took it down to fix the price.

Sold OUT!!!!   The prophecy shall be fulfilled...

#2478 LightningX32

LightningX32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

anyones gamestops open pre orders again? or are they done for good?

#2479 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Sold OUT!!!!   The prophecy shall be fulfilled...

My aunt ordered one from there and it is still 579 for PS4 with Controller and game target is ripping people off.

#2480 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

Target probably won't even fulfill those orders, so not only are they ripping you off, they are going to leave you heartbroken.

MLIFTgM.gif

#2481 Zurcamos

Zurcamos

The Antifanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

most hardcore gamers will want both systems to play each system exlusives.

Nope.

#2482 samaside

samaside

nerdophiles.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

Nope.

Speak for yourself. At some point I'll bite the bullet and get an Xbox One because it's going to have some bitchin' exclusives. It's just not likely that I'll do that for another few years because I just can't justify it. Titanfall is apparently coming out for the 360, too, so I'm set there. Quantum Break and D4 are the only two games that I'll be missing out on for a while and that pains me. Not enough for me to get an Xbox One until it's dropped at least a $100-$150 in price, though.

Until then my shiny PS4 will keep me company with its soothing blue light.

#2483 cyrus102

cyrus102

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Target probably won't even fulfill those orders, so not only are they ripping you off, they are going to leave you heartbroken.

Dang you really think they won't fulfill those orders? Seems dumb that they would put up a new ps4 bundle to not sell any of them. My aunt bought hers like 3 hours after they put it up.

#2484 Zurcamos

Zurcamos

The Antifanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

Speak for yourself. At some point I'll bite the bullet and get an Xbox One because it's going to have some bitchin' exclusives. It's just not likely that I'll do that for another few years because I just can't justify it. Titanfall is apparently coming out for the 360, too, so I'm set there. Quantum Break and D4 are the only two games that I'll be missing out on for a while and that pains me. Not enough for me to get an Xbox One until it's dropped at least a $100-$150 in price, though.

Until then my shiny PS4 will keep me company with its soothing blue light.

No, I'm not speaking for myself; that's the point.  Also, notice how you said you won't be buying both for some time.  I guess you're saying either you aren't a hardcore gamer, or you aren't now, but will be in a couple of years.  Thanks for clearing that up!

#2485 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

In all honesty the ps4 and x1 launch line ups are not that great if I was not a person that needs the latest tech I doudt I would get either one till at least spring

#2486 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

Zurc do you own 360/ ps3 or are you just a Sony fanboy bashing someone for planning on getting x1? If xbox one does a kinect less bundle for 400 bucks a lot of people will jump on x1 bandwagon.

#2487 Zurcamos

Zurcamos

The Antifanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

In all honesty the ps4 and x1 launch line ups are not that great if I was not a person that needs the latest tech I doudt I would get either one till at least spring

Yeah, the Steam Machine development is messing with my head too.

Zurc do you own 360/ ps3 or are you just a Sony fanboy bashing someone for planning on getting x1? If xbox one does a kinect less bundle for 400 bucks a lot of people will jump on x1 bandwagon.

Sony fanboy?  I've owned multiple 360's and a PS3.  I still have two 360's, and no Sony products.  Notice the "Antifanboy" thing at the left.  It's accurate.

#2488 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

I have a steam machine already that thing is waste of money lol just build a gaming pc

#2489 Zurcamos

Zurcamos

The Antifanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

I have a steam machine already that thing is waste of money lol just build a gaming pc

Nope, nope, and nope. ;)

#2490 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

PS4 & Vita bundle: “The concept is becoming more real by the week” say Sony