XONE - Titanfall - From Respawn Ent (Ex-Infinity Ward Members)

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
TF-Panoramic-Overwatch.jpg
TF_Lagoon_Pilot_Titan.jpg
1370897239500.jpg
http://youtu.be/z5sqPxbLmIU​

FAST-PACED FUTURE WARFARE
The advanced warfare of tomorrow gives you the freedom to fight your way as both elite assault Pilot and agile, heavily armored Titan.

THE FUTURE OF ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Introducing the experience that combines fast-paced multiplayer action with heroic moments from traditional campaign mode.
http://www.titanfall.com/

The gameplay trailer looks insanely fun, and I can't wait to see what else they'll be showing, and hope we see it soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game looks amazing. I hope the 360 version is similar to the next gen version. But this is one of three must buy games announced yesterday in my book, the other two being Destiny and The Division.

Where did you hear that it's launching on X360 as well? I thought It was XO only?

EDIT: NVM....I see it on their FB page:

"Coming to PC, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in 2014!"

Game looks amazing. I hope the 360 version is similar to the next gen version. But this is one of three must buy games announced yesterday in my book, the other two being Destiny and The Division.
I guarantee it will not be, it is being made by a separate developer. Get this game on PC or Xbone or you are doing an injustice to this. It can be the next big game.

I was excited for this ever since Respawn became a company. And I can tell they made something new and fun.

I'm glad all the wait paid off, we've been waiting to see what Respawn have been up to and boy I think they delivered. I'm in a Mech combat slump atm!

Definitely getting this for the One. Titanfall stole E3 for me.

Also, dedicated servers!

Following a demonstration of Titanfall at E3, EA's Craig Owens confirmed that the game will have dedicated servers on all platforms – PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

"We're using Microsoft's cloud compute initiative to run all our servers for it, so it's all running on dedicated servers," Owens said. "We'll spin up and spin down servers as necessary, and it'll do all the AI hosting and physics calculations and all matchmaking and all of that good stuff. It's all dedicated servers, all the time."

Lets hope its true. Gears 3 had a similar promise and that didn't happen, but then again MS didn't have the fancy servers they do for XO. 

It looks sexy as hell but I do not believe for one moment I can always count on playing on decent servers 24/7.  Let alone the right one.

My question with this game and say something like Desinty is what will be the difference with these games from the Xbox One to the Xbox 360. Less graphically appealing and less connectivity? I'm pretty sure the 360 version will use dedicated servers too.

My question with this game and say something like Desinty is what will be the difference with these games from the Xbox One to the Xbox 360. Less graphically appealing and less connectivity? I'm pretty sure the 360 version will use dedicated servers too.
Difference? Biggest Difference would be the X1's 1080p 60fps. I just downloaded the 1.5gb game play vid and as good as it looked the E3 coverage did not do it justice.

bread's done
Back