Assassin's Creed 3 $39.99 :360: :ps3:

Dead Island: Riptide $49.99 :360: :ps3:

Injustice: Gods Among Us $59.99 :360: :ps3:

X12 Headset for Xbox 360$44.99

P11 Headset for PS3 $44.99

X32 Wireless Headset for Xbox 360 $84.99

PX3 Wireless Headset for PS3 $84.99

50% Bonus Trade In Credit on any game

Credit bainbridge's_stache from blu-ray forum.

Can someone send me a direct link to the full ad? Wondering if anywhere/everywhere this week is advertising the new Kanye album that comes out on Tuesday.

Dead Island Riptide worth it for 50 bucks?
Dead Island Riptide launched at $50. So if it hasn't been worth it since it launched no. Unless this is a joke post, in which case I guess I'm sorry for blowing it up.
Haha no worries man, I thought it got released at 60$, hence the reason for asking. Appreciate the advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
No more current gen purchases for me until the PS4 is released. Thankfully my backlog and Grand Theft Auto V will keep me busy until that point.

i dropped $250 on ps4 preorder at GS and the guy was nagging me for games and controllers. so i caved in and only put $150 on the ps4 and the rest on games n controller. i wish i had social skills so i can stand up to them. anyway i need a xbox controller and getting  AC3 for $10 sounds nice

i dropped $250 on ps4 preorder at GS and the guy was nagging me for games and controllers. so i caved in and only put $150 on the ps4 and the rest on games n controller. i wish i had social skills so i can stand up to them. anyway i need a xbox controller and getting AC3 for $10 sounds nice
I'm the same way, but working in retail taught me, respect them for the offer (they have to it's their job) and just after say "No thank you". Any respectable company would let you know the policy of time you have and drop it after.

Nothing for me, however ACIII is on PS+ for ~$20, ugh, I have heard so many mixed things but I was only able to make it from 1- half of revelations, I feel like I would need to beat that first. Maybe I should just let it go, any advice guys? Is Desmond's story worth seeing through?

Dead Island Riptide worth it for 50 bucks?
I havn't played it yet, though I want to. But before these offers kick in it is still 29.99 at BB and the same at Amazon with free shipping. Or if you need a controller wait until Sunday and get it for $20.

Nothing for me, however ACIII is on PS+ for ~$20, ugh, I have heard so many mixed things but I was only able to make it from 1- half of revelations, I feel like I would need to beat that first. Maybe I should just let it go, any advice guys? Is Desmond's story worth seeing through?
AC3 is an excellent game. I did not care for the ending but whatever. If you're a completionist like me - I absolutely HAD to have 100% sync and all the single player trophies - then the game loses some luster. There's some painfully boring or bad side missions. The main game story is a bit inconsistent but the good parts are really, really good.

It's well worth $20. I essentially got it for free between price matches, the pre-order bonus, and 100% bonus on trade-in, so I am very pleased with its value :)

It's a better game than Brotherhood and Revelations but not as good as AC2, which is my favorite game of all-time.

AC3 is an excellent game. I did not care for the ending but whatever. If you're a completionist like me - I absolutely HAD to have 100% sync and all the single player trophies - then the game loses some luster. There's some painfully boring or bad side missions. The main game story is a bit inconsistent but the good parts are really, really good.

It's well worth $20. I essentially got it for free between price matches, the pre-order bonus, and 100% bonus on trade-in, so I am very pleased with its value :)

It's a better game than Brotherhood and Revelations but not as good as AC2, which is my favorite game of all-time.
Thanks Tabe, I think I will Pick it up, if it plays better then brotherhood (I loved brotherhood) but less than AC2, it'll be well worth a $20 \:D/

Source: BB Affiliate Newsletter

Best Buy will also have:

Buy Two Select Xbox 360 Games for $19.99 each, and Get 3rd Game Free, Plus Free Shipping.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this but is there any idea when the 3ds XL sale price is going to end? I have been trying to figure out the details of this sal and have been unsuccessful.

50% Bonus Trade In Credit on any game
Question. Does the TIV on Best Buy's website already show the 50% bonus or they'll give me the bonus during the process at my store??

When I finally get a BB store accepting TIG, the 100% bonus ends -_-....I have bad luck.

bread's done
Back