kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:11 AM

Stolen from SD

Links:

https://www.facebook...ht...5530059150
https://new.myspace....lightmusicfirst

Open to residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older.

begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on May 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on August 15, 2013

How to play: Facebook is the easiest. Follow the Link , https://www.facebook...ht...5530059150

Download the Bud Light App for iOS/Android, scan the OR code and you get to enter

I've won concert cash, tickets, music downloads so far.

Maybe we should have a trade thread for this stuff as well

3 ways to play:

Spoiler

Prize Details:

Spoiler

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#2 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:14 AM

I've been playing for about a month entering one code per day, I've won tons of single music downloads. I've also won $10, $25, and $50 in livenation.com cash. I bought Alice in Chains' new CD and shirt, and a couple Megadeth shirts. I've also won a 10 pack music download and pair of tickets to the concert in my area August 1st.

Miami_13.png

Go Dolphins!

#3 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

I've been playing daily, sometimes twice per day (you can, potentially, enter three times per day).  Like the other two posters, I've won gobs of music downloads, several LiveNation cash codes (have $50, haven't gotten $100 yet), and I even won a local concert experience.  Won't be using that, since I've never even *heard of* the artist (good venue, though).  Today, I *finally* won the Monster DNA headphones, and I'll probably stop playing so much.

You'll win *a ton* at the outset, mostly music downloads, and then once you've gotten lots of downloads, the "Sorry" message will start to appear more frequently.  Still:  I've won quite a bit from this one.  Very not bad.

#4 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

You have FAILED this forum!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

PLayed today for the first time (I actually forgot about the promo), but on my first play I won $10 LN cash, so that's cool.  Here's hoping I can still pick up the Monster DNA headphones.

#5 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

Okay, so I've now officially maxed out on prizes from this sweepstakes, since I picked up a $100 Live Nation Concert Cash gift code tonight.  That makes a total of 20 music downloads, $185 in Live Nation Concert Cash ($100, $50, $25, $10), and the Monster DNA headphones.  I am unable to win anything else according to the Official Rules.  So what is that to any of you?

Here's what:  I've got a bunch of unused Music First codes that I can let others use since I can't.  I'll start with one tonight, and I'll try to throw at least one per day in here so long as I continue to have them.  Remember that you'll have to have a QR code from a Bud Light Music First package, as well as the Bud Light Music First app for your smartphone so you can scan said QR code.  So, without further ado, here's the first code:

JSCGGX6P

Keep your eyes peeled to this thread for more code drops, and for heaven's sake, be sure to use the free daily entry on Facebook as well!  Oh, and please don't be twits about this:  IF YOU USE A CODE, LET EVERYONE KNOW.  It only takes 5 seconds to quote the code post and type "Used".  That's sufficient.  Thanks for making it easier for everyone!

#6 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

Okay, so I've now officially maxed out on prizes from this sweepstakes, since I picked up a $100 Live Nation Concert Cash gift code tonight.  That makes a total of 20 music downloads, $185 in Live Nation Concert Cash ($100, $50, $25, $10), and the Monster DNA headphones.  I am unable to win anything else according to the Official Rules.  So what is that to any of you?

Here's what:  I've got a bunch of unused Music First codes that I can let others use since I can't.  I'll start with one tonight, and I'll try to throw at least one per day in here so long as I continue to have them.  Remember that you'll have to have a QR code from a Bud Light Music First package, as well as the Bud Light Music First app for your smartphone so you can scan said QR code.  So, without further ado, here's the first code:

JSCGGX6P

Keep your eyes peeled to this thread for more code drops, and for heaven's sake, be sure to use the free daily entry on Facebook as well!  Oh, and please don't be twits about this:  IF YOU USE A CODE, LET EVERYONE KNOW.  It only takes 5 seconds to quote the code post and type "Used".  That's sufficient.  Thanks for making it easier for everyone!

Thanks I used it and won a $10 concert cash (which I won't use).

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#7 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

I won tickets to see someone named Miguel. woo

I have no idea who that is.

anyone want to buy a pair of tickets?

#8 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

Same here.  The only thing I think I know about Miguel is that he was performing at some award show and tried to jump across the crowd and kicked some lady in the head.

So I just started this app today.  Can I keep scanning the code on the Facebook page daily, or is the only way to get more codes by buying Bud Light or writing in for a free code?

I won tickets to see someone named Miguel. woo

I have no idea who that is.

anyone want to buy a pair of tickets?

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#9 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

There are a few other options SD's mentioned

You can scan these OR codes as well

http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=bhc07p&s=5

https://www.amplifie...6c-ed2cedb50187

CAG TradeList

#10 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

There are a few other options SD's mentioned

You can scan these OR codes as well

http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=bhc07p&s=5

https://www.amplifie...6c-ed2cedb50187

Thanks!

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#11 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

I might have to give away some of my codes...but Im up to like $100 in livenation cash

CAG TradeList

#12 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

Just won tickets to see some guy named Butch Walker

logo.jpg

#13 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

GC5A9U94

Hope whoever uses it gets something good!

#14 Jragon

Jragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

Just won tickets to Metric on August 1, 2013 in Miami, Fl. 

Do not want so I'm open to all trades if anyone is interested.

#15 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Dropping this code like it's *hot*:

DE57UP4C

#16 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

Dropping this code like it's *hot*:

DE57UP4C

Used the code. Thanks. Won 2 tickets to The Mowgli's on August 1, 2013 at Newport Music Hall in Columbus, OH. Anyone interested in these? I also how a $10 Live Nation Concert Cash as well.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#17 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:17 AM

And another:

G54FP5U9

Good luck!

#18 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

I won tickets to Capital Cities in New Haven August 1st, I have no idea who they are so if anyone's interested in trading or something message me.

And forgive me, but where do we enter in the codes being posted here? I know how to scan the QR, but not the codes.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#19 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

I won tickets to Capital Cities in New Haven August 1st, I have no idea who they are so if anyone's interested in trading or something message me.

And forgive me, but where do we enter in the codes being posted here? I know how to scan the QR, but not the codes.

There's a separate QR available on the Bud Light Music First packaging that you must scan.  When you do, it will allow you to enter the code and give you another entry on any given day.

#20 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:00 AM

Time for a drop:

G645U5A3

#21 Vivacious Fox

Vivacious Fox

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Time for a drop:

G645U5A3

Thanks brother I was able to use it and won a music download!

#22 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

Code for the taking:

D4FE7D2D

#23 Crippldogg

Crippldogg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

Code for the taking:

D4FE7D2D

Thanks! Only got a music download for it.

#24 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

Thanks OP! Just started trying this yesterday. Won some music downloads and today I won 2 tickets to their 50/50/1 concert in Los Angeles. Pretty cool, but unfortunately I have no idea who Miguel is. Haha. I saw the other cities have some pretty awesome bands playing too. Wish we had someone other than Miguel. :(

Don't suppose anyone would be interested in trading for or buying them?

#25 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

New code for your consumption:

G4FF67AE

#26 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

Code for code's sake:  D6AD5E72

#27 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

thanks alot Boagman, this is the first (and only) code i used... got a music download...

i don't have a cell phone.. i tried using qr programs on the pc and on Bluestacks but just isn't working out... open to suggestions  (about how to play with ONLY a pc)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#28 ENFORCER003

ENFORCER003

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

APZXSXKC had it sitting around laterz

#29 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

Just won flaming lips concert tickets. Thanks op for letting me know about the contest

#30 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

This code should be used while listened to JG Thirlwell's "Venture Brothers" soundtrack (suggestion:  "Node Wrestling"):

D943A2P5